Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) (58989 Views)

Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} / Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Saao(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
donbachi:
Make dem use the urine of a 30year old virgin pour untop..if dem go fit get oo..e go just destroy the juju.
why 30 years virgin? Any virgin urine nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Oyiboman69: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Na sham
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by selfmadeboss: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
donbachi:
Make dem use the urine of a 30year old virgin pour untop..if dem go fit get oo..e go just destroy the juju.
that one no dey work na 70year old virgin own dey work . olodo [img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Taku555(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Even the pastor was far from the juju
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Ausval: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Make una leave talk
Somebody fit just go arrange one box come put Dusting powder around am una come dey fear ....juju dey juju dey na somebody never use juju kill buhari or any of these politicians when dey make our life hard na innocent man and he family the juju fit kill ..make una use leg blast that thing cmot for una road eee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Farki: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
splendour7:
Waiting For Nairaland Atheists To Come And Tell Us That It's "Just An Ordinary Coffin" If You Tell Them To Just Go And Touch Those Stuffs They Refere To As Trash Now, They Will Give You 1 Million Reasons Why They Will not Near It Let Alone Touching It...Fear Fear Nairaland Atheists!

Someone must touch it or will it stay at this person's gate forever?

Nigerians watch too many movies I swear. grin

3 Likes

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Godsonkemz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Open your mouth and speak!

Nullify whatever it is with the Weapon of the Blood of JESUS! Command whatever it is to go back to Sender and go your way..

It's Word War!! Whose word will stand!

Because Somebody Must Stand!

This is why we Speak daily on the need for all to Accept JESUS Christ and stay away from sin..

So when things as these happen, you speak Confidently..

If you are an Orphan Spirtually or you are Spirtually empty, anything can carry you anytime and anywhere..

The days are so evil.. it is a Risk to be Spirtually Empty in these times

You are right bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Mascot57: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Men are urge to pray, so pray and destroy/deactivate every power of the evil..
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Adelivinggreat(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
is there any tailorbricks Ltd applicants here?
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
angry coffin amaka
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by ASKON: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
prophetwis:
There is even a letter attached.

Fuel and matches would be enough to do justice to the trash.
Na wa ooo
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by stalingraddd(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
No such thing, free yourselves fellow blackmen,this too is just another tool of control and oppression used by africans on africans,.

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
That pastor wey dey pray for there na him drop the Alusi.

Case solved

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by oglalasioux(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
That man with Bible placed that thing there. Hushpupi wannabe.
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by spencekat(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nullify whatever it is with the Weapon of the Blood of JESUS! Command whatever it is to go back to Sender and go your way..

Because Somebody Must Stand!

This is why we Speak daily on the need for all to Accept JESUS Christ and stay away from sin..

If you are an Orphan Spirtually or you are Spirtually empty, anything can carry you anytime and anywhere..

The days are so evil.. it is a [b][/b]Risk [b][/b]to be Spirtually Empty in these times

Highly risky!

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by DimIsaac10(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ordinary small box used in deceiving people.. Africa my Africa.. They even hired a motivational speaker to come and lecture and a cameraman..

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by endyosas: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Pls fry the eggs and get a freshly baked agege bread, he who digs a pit shall fall into it.
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
splendour7:
Waiting For Nairaland Atheists To Come And Tell Us That It's "Just An Ordinary Coffin" If You Tell Them To Just Go And Touch Those Stuffs They Refere To As Trash Now, They Will Give You 1 Million Reasons Why They Will not Near It Let Alone Touching It...Fear Fear Nairaland Atheists!

If atheist cannot touch it.
Can a Hindu or judaist, Buddhist or Taoist touch it? Or only a Christian can touch it grin
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by KelvinC1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
e fit be one small PIKIN just dey play there forget those things..
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by skyhighweb(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
two things involve
either the pastor don pay person so he go come remove am or the wife or husband hand no pure
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. NIGERIA my country. this is how som pple out of jealousness/wickedness kill their destiny helper and later they will be complaining why they hav not come accross their destiny helper.
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by ObaOfIgbos1: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

Because Somebody Words Must Stand!

[/s]
TRASHHHHHHHHHH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Starhearts: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
D egg go dry fryable with better wheat bread
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Discombulator: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
See how the idiot waste furniture juju ko,jumanji ni.
Waiting for a bastard to come and argue with me that juji exist.
There is nothing like juju,I've been there and done that, I've visited more than 10 herbalists in my life and they don't have shit, it is just make believe.

2 Likes

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
splendour7:

It's just scaremongering m scae tactics.

If I were there, I will try the eggs n eat and then use the box as first aid kit.

I'm not an atheist

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Artiiclebeast: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Na office na.

The person wey arrange am na him wear monkey coat for the pishure so.

Na so one of my cousins wake up one day say him na born again.
My guy wake up begin terrorize all the compounds for village with him preaching.

Na so e do go carry person juju wey e don dey serve before dem born am sef throwey. Na from dat day Odion sick till e die within weeks.
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Mummyfour(f): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Why waste eggs people are looking for? This was my father's point exactly when some years back a troublesome fetish neighbor planted a Calabash containing two very large eggs amongst other sacrificial items.
My papa just collect the eggs,put them inside pot, boiled them and ate breakfast for the first time in years.
We were telling him not to,but the guy man say make we no disturb am.After eating the breakfast,he strolled to my neighbor's house and told him thanks for the eggs and my neighbor didn't say anything,probably too shocked at my father's effrontery. My papa is alive and well in his early 80s and still dealing with trouble makers. Honestly I don't know what to make out of what he did till today

4 Likes

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Adex2442: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
silverbirdng:
Just scare that pastor he will run for his dear life grin

Agent spotted

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by CanadaOrBust: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
splendour7:

Keep telling your enemies how to chase you away from your house without firing a shot. All they have to do is build a ridiculous small coffin, procure red cloth and some eggs and leave it at your door!
Stop believing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Psylas2: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Because Somebody Words Must Stand!

You need Jesus Christ in your life

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11854601_20200701235134_jpegeb937893467ecc317ac9cb2c7d3c3127
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Sureman707: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by hardbody: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
splendour7:

I am not an atheist but yes, it is ordinary trash. If you drop that thing on my door i will collect them all and burn them myself.

That is how they said a beehive that built up in my house was from some 'bad' people. By the time i set bonfire around the hive, no one advised the bees to go back to where they came from.

Try this rubbish to scare the faint heart not people like me. Wubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood / Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.