Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) (58976 Views)

Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} / Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by inumidun2010(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
This na normal thing wey i dey see anytime I go for prayer walk early in the morning when I served in OZUBULU... As a WINNER , this na message , We also send back a message to the SENDER.. WE NO BE CULTIST but ISAIAH 7:7 Be our CODE
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by perdollar(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
y r dey scared? too much Nollywood is bad for mental development

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Tribeofjudea: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Open your mouth and speak!

Nullify whatever it is with the Weapon of the Blood of JESUS! Command whatever it is to go back to Sender and go your way..

It's Word War!! Whose word will stand!

Because Somebody Words Must Stand!

This is why we Speak daily on the need for all to Accept JESUS Christ and stay away from sin..

So when things as these happen, you speak Confidently..

If you are an Orphan Spirtually or you are Spirtually empty, anything can carry you anytime and anywhere..

The days are so evil.. it is a Risk to be Spirtually Empty in these times

my beloved brother in Christ. Love to meet you someday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by GospelAkede: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by lakeside79937: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
All illusions one idiot would go and pay some one to make juju for him without checking his circumstances why he is broke .wake up guys even you reading this
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by AngelicBeing: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nullify whatever it is with the Weapon of the Blood of JESUS! Command whatever it is to go back to Sender and go your way..

This is why we Speak daily on the need for all to Accept JESUS Christ and stay away from sin..

If you are an Orphan Spirtually or you are Spirtually empty, anything can carry you anytime and anywhere..

100 trillion likes, I concur, it is spiritually risky to be ignorant in this wicked generation, stop the forces of darkness via judgmental and back to sender 7 fold to the head of the sender of any satanic arrows or else they will kill you before your time, .Prayer point >>>>>>>>... Anyone assigned to come against me while I sleep, take your message back to your sender 7fold in the name of Jesus Christ... Hallelujah cool

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by CanadaOrBust: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
donbachi:
help dem abeg

Looking at the environment, I don’t think they can afford it
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Take a minute and say "Thank you Jesus Christ for my life and for seeing today with all my senses intact. "
For we are not fighting against flesh- and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, ....And For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink..
This is one of them! It is real.. Being empty in Spirit is very very RISKY these days.
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Athemisia: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
donbachi:
Make dem use the urine of a 30year old virgin pour untop..if dem go fit get oo..e go just destroy the juju.
nowadays u nor go even see 20yrs old virgin let alone 30yrs old
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Adrian9(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahHhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!!!¡!

Small thing wey native doctor do dey make these pastors dey vibrate like jackhammer!!!!!!!!!

So una dey fear like this??

Spiritual prank!
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Righteousness89(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tribeofjudea:
my beloved brother in Christ. Love to meet you someday

Hopefully my Brother!
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
donbachi:
female
why? Are there no male virgins
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by efemena5050(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
900warriorz:
My father My maker, As I begin to pray, any power,

frustrating my destiny, die by fire..

I mix myself with thunder and fire, any man, born of a woman, that wants to kee me.

I strike you, I terminate you, I bundle you and cast you in hell grin grin grin
u mix ur self with thunder nd fire ....chai ....u wan cook thunder fire soup
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by sigiyaya(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

It is either you are gull!ble and unre@sonably d@ft or you are one of those deceiving, brainwashing and extorting money from the frustrated people. The truth is, that pastor on that picture know about that stage juju just to create a scene for his scam business to starve.
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Iykenuwa(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Na so Ngwa people use coffin threaten Abia residents to vote their son for 2015.

How did his tenure turn out so far?
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Vulcan24(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
these are precise markings

it's a prank
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by cEEDii(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Please, this is not Road D World Bank Umuahia
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by GodwalksEarth: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by gwama: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
PUT FIRE ON IT SIMPLE. cool cool cool
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Isaiah 54:17 (KJV) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.(They should quote the verse with faith).
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by drapekins(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Probably forgotten from last night operation

Just saying�
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Iceberg3: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
There is somebody with a Coneheaded structured ori there grin
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by earnit2: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
oh
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by kabukabu50(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
mechanics:
Isaiah 54:17 (KJV) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.(They should quote the verse with faith).

Africans had land for thousands of years.

Then the white Europeans brought him the Bible.

Now Africans have the Bible

And the Europeans have the African land.
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
kabukabu50:

Africans had land for thousands of years.

Then the white Europeans brought him the Bible.

Now Africans have the Bible

And the Europeans have the African land.
Don't understand what you are saying.
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Sonicroyel: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
splendour7:
Waiting For Nairaland Atheists To Come And Tell Us That It's "Just An Ordinary Coffin" If You Tell Them To Just Go And Touch Those Stuffs They Refere To As Trash Now, They Will Give You 1 Million Reasons Why They Will not Near It Let Alone Touching It...Fear Fear Nairaland Atheists!

you think
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by cybriz82(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
hmmmm this guy's coat and white shoe ehnnn no b here.
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by kabukabu50(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
mechanics:
Don't understand what you are saying.

Pretty much sums up how Africans have sold their souls for white man's religion.

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
kabukabu50:

Pretty much sums up how Africans have sold their souls for white man's religion.
hmmm, as how?
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Moscodee1990(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Why's everyone putting hand's on the head.
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by morris477(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Scamdemic
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Makaveli123: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

YOU ARE BECOMING A NUISANCE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order / Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.