Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) (58994 Views)

Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} / Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Jocdon(m): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2020
silverbirdng:
Just scare that pastor he will run for his dear life grin
your brain is inside pot of beans
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Bekool(m): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2020
All these things are just rubbish there is absolutely no powers in them it can only have effects on u if u give it the powers by been afraid of it. I will personally gather and burn all those useless things the devil and his agents succeeds in their evil mission through the spirit of fear.
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by shams040(m): 1:42am On Jul 04, 2020
All na scam
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:18am On Jul 04, 2020
900warriorz:
My father My maker, As I begin to pray, any power,

frustrating my destiny, die by fire..

I mix myself with thunder and fire, any man, born of a woman, that wants to kee me.

I strike you, I terminate you, I bundle you and cast you in hell grin grin grin

Are you playing or are you praying? angry
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by tunjidare2(m): 4:51am On Jul 04, 2020
donbachi:
Make dem use the urine of a 30year old virgin pour untop..if dem go fit get oo..e go just destroy the juju.

Male or female?
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by Graceman89: 5:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Open your mouth and speak!

Nullify whatever it is with the Weapon of the Blood of JESUS! Command whatever it is to go back to Sender and go your way..

It's Word War!! Whose word will stand!

Because Somebody Words Must Stand!

This is why we Speak daily on the need for all to Accept JESUS Christ and stay away from sin..

So when things as these happen, you speak Confidently..

If you are an Orphan Spirtually or you are Spirtually empty, anything can carry you anytime and anywhere..

The days are so evil.. it is a Risk to be Spirtually Empty in these times

1 Like

Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by t00dugged(f): 6:09am On Jul 04, 2020
Nigerians will genuinely curse you but never genuinely bless you. They will go to every length to harness the negative energy of the universe just out of wickedness but will never even be willing to break an egg for the betterment of their community or even kids . angry angry angry angry.
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by dlldownloader: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2020
because They are of all races of nationalities because its ademons of pedophilia not discriminate.
binkw32 dll
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by All4good: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Open your mouth and speak!

Nullify whatever it is with the Weapon of the Blood of JESUS! Command whatever it is to go back to Sender and go your way..

It's Word War!! Whose word will stand!

Because Somebody Words Must Stand!

This is why we Speak daily on the need for all to Accept JESUS Christ and stay away from sin..

So when things as these happen, you speak Confidently..

If you are an Orphan Spirtually or you are Spirtually empty, anything can carry you anytime and anywhere..

The days are so evil.. it is a Risk to be Spirtually Empty in these times

TRUE
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by All4good: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2020
splendour7:
Waiting For Nairaland Atheists To Come And Tell Us That It's "Just An Ordinary Coffin" If You Tell Them To Just Go And Touch Those Stuffs They Refere To As Trash Now, They Will Give You 1 Million Reasons Why They Will not Near It Let Alone Touching It...Fear Fear Nairaland Atheists!

Hahahaha
Re: Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) by tunary(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
splendour7:
Waiting For Nairaland Atheists To Come And Tell Us That It's "Just An Ordinary Coffin" If You Tell Them To Just Go And Touch Those Stuffs They Refere To As Trash Now, They Will Give You 1 Million Reasons Why They Will not Near It Let Alone Touching It...Fear Fear Nairaland Atheists!
Those idiots are simply hypocrites, not atheist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood / Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.