Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

How Do I Check My ITBP Pay Slip? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Check My ITBP Pay Slip? (641 Views)

TS Pay Slip- Telangana Treasury Employee Salary, Monthly Income Details Online / How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? / How Do I Check The Institution I Chosen I Jamb Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Check My ITBP Pay Slip? by arav143: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
ITBP working staff, if you currently work in the force of Indo Tibetan Border Police(ITBP), then you are eligible to access your payslip from the official ITBP PIS Portal. Visit www.itbpolice.nic.in for [url="https://azpayslip.com/itbp-pis/"]ITBP PIS Himveer Connect Login[/url] and check ITBP Pay Slip in every month. As there are thousands of ITBP employees who receive their monthly payments in return for their service to the nation. Thus the ITBP PIS login allows them to be aware of the details related to their monthly payments. Therefore once an individual is recruited by the ITBP.

Until now we have been providing important information related to ITBP PIS payslip. However, in this particular section, you can check the complete rank-wise ITBP salary structure. Since the ITBP is a Central Armed Forces. Thus the monthly salary of ITBP employees would be based on the 7th CPC pay band. The Indo Tibetian Border Police or ITBP is a Central Armed Police Force of India. It was raised under the CRPF Act on 24th October 1962. After the enactment of the “Indo Tibetian Border Police Force Act, 1992 for the constitution and regulation of ITBP.

Initially, ITBP was raised with 4 battalions but the force has grown in numbers. Since its restriction in 1978, the force has 60 battalions, 15 Sectors, and 05 Frontiers(2018). The ITBP has a sanctioned strength of more than 89, 432 active personnel, and the numbers keep escalating.
Re: How Do I Check My ITBP Pay Slip? by sudhirlucky: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: How Do I Check My ITBP Pay Slip? by rbharti: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sarkari Result And Sarkari Yojana Pdf In Hindi Online Download Now
Re: How Do I Check My ITBP Pay Slip? by rbharti: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
India Result Download Now
Re: How Do I Check My ITBP Pay Slip? by bhrt12: 6:29pm On May 25, 2023
Re: How Do I Check My ITBP Pay Slip? by bhartinaresh: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: How Do I Check My ITBP Pay Slip? by rbharti: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2023
[url]https://sarkariprep.in/en/ sarkari result[/url] and [url]sarkari naukri https://sarkariprep.in/en/jobs/[/url] notification
Re: How Do I Check My ITBP Pay Slip? by rbharti: 7:58am On Mar 26

(1) (Reply)

Only 1 Out Of 100 Million Can Answer This Puzzle. / When UK Schools Will Open And How They Will Run / Akwa Ibom State University Proposal For Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.