Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab (854 Views)

A Break Failure Accident And The Best Way To Judge The Case At Onikan Lagos / This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Is Up For Grab / To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Very clean 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident and flood free with AC, Alloy, Navigation Screen, CD Player, NO reverse camera, NO DVD, and is leather seat ETC. Buy and drive without any issue and nothing to fix.

Mileage: 107000

Price: 3.6m negotiable

Phone number: 08070751915

Remember my other posts about me looking for help to feed my kids please help me to buy this car as I will be giving something from it to feed my kids. I am doing every hustle to feed my kids, please. I am just a middle man on this deal whatever amount I see will really go a long way for me and my family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Please come and buy so that my kids can see something to eat please. Help me to share the link to everywhere for the love you have for kids. You can take your time to check my other posts how I have been depressed until someone told me about this business at least something will be coming out of it to feed the kids please.
MondayUche:
Very clean 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident and flood free with AC, Alloy, Navigation Screen, CD Player, NO reverse camera, NO DVD, and is leather seat ETC. Buy and drive without any issue and nothing to fix.

Mileage: 107000

Price: 3.6m negotiable

Phone number: 08070751915

Remember my other posts about me looking for help to feed my kids please help me to buy this car as I will be giving something from it to feed my kids. I am doing every hustle to feed my kids, please. I am just a middle man on this deal whatever amount I see will really go a long way for me and my family.

1 Like

Re: To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab by Fogman(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Op, God will bless your hussle

3 Likes

Re: To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Amen and thank you so so very much and may God answer your prayers too Amen!!!!!
Fogman:
Op, God will bless your hussle

1 Like

Re: To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab by Fogman(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
MondayUche:
Amen and thank you so so very much and may God answer your prayers too Amen!!!!!

Amen

2 Likes

Re: To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab by bizzlemie(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
OP, please post this ad in the Autos section, you are more likely to attract potential buyers there.

May God bring buyers your way, amen. Happy sales!

2 Likes

Re: To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Okay thank you so very much I will post it there now
bizzlemie:
OP, please post this ad in the Autos section, you are more likely to attract potential buyers there.

May God bring buyers your way, amen. Happy sales!

(1) (Reply)

Honest Advice On Which TOYOTA 2004 Car To Buy For BOLT BUSINESS / My New Car Does Not Av A/c In It,can It Be Worked In? / Can I Get A Good Honda Mechanic In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.