Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate (53551 Views)

EFCC Reveals Next Line Of Action As Yahaya Bello Obtains Court Order / Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Can an ordinary citizen obatian new NYSC certificate?

VIP status is recognised anywhere in the world.
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by dalass(f): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dangrace01:
Great

Is like this guy really wants to serve Edo people the second time. Carry go

He really wants to serve himself... There's hardly any Governor who goes for second term that does not turn into a beast!
grin

Even Buharis second term undecided
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Horbar1: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nice move from a wise man.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

We deliver nationwide.
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Gucciboss: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
mbhs139:

Check the back page of your WAEC and Degree certificate, and come back to tell me...

I have told you how it works. You choose to believe whatever you want to. During my POP @ ijebuode, 2 of us had an issue with our the way our names were spelt. They issued another certificate to us.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Fidelcashboy: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
muykem:
This means APC was actually right to have disqualified him. We need to look at issue critically without sentiments, if there's nothing wrong with the first one, he will not have reason to seek for second one.
close your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Slynation(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Effects of brown envelope.... Good job tho
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by MartinsD12(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/edo-2020-obaseki-obtains-new-nysc-certificate/

Pepper them, PDP winning Edo is an iceberg of what PDP will do to Apc come 2023

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Doyin2(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
topresearch:
In this country , everything is possible
Very interesting.
Money matters grin
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Austino50: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmm a lot of noise makers here but I know after September this year they will all disappear as they did during Atikulate period back then.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Dpharisee: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Edo is not Lagos

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Kudos6453(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
I hope Nysc won't refuse any Nigerian that will make such request in future
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Holaomoakin(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Very funny man �, so after 40years you just discovered that your name was mis-spelt.
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by izubext007: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
oshomole is no longer in power that's why is very easy-going for him now.
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by uniqueboi1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
buhari is a dead certificateless criminal
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by kamossreal(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Which means they were blind.....During Obaseki first term .....So they do not see the error since ....

Jakemedg:
The only thing i can see wrong is an error in the surname OBASEK instead of OBASEKI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by peeps4u: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
how. Many people do. You know who have their NYSC certificate changed?

My brother had his nysc cer reissued. The process might only be not easy like Obaseki's

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by surgical: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jakemedg:
The only thing i can see wrong is an error in the surname OBASEK instead of OBASEKI
majority of APC sympathisers are dumb,something as simple as correction of an error by the original maker of a document,he can't comprehend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Iykolysis: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Stale news
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by gaskiyamagana: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
muykem:
This means APC was actually right to have disqualified him. We need to look at issue critically without sentiments, if there's nothing wrong with the first one, he will not have reason to seek for second one.
We willl still dig out another one for him.
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
muykem:

NYSC ommitted an I in his surname and it is their fault and not his since he registered as Obaseki. That is why NYSC can issue an apology and change it. The error is theirs.
But even if he had chosen to retain without I, he is still safe in the court with it as it is negligible. But he decided to apply to NYSC to rectify their mistake to be on the safe side

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by drdan777(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
You're no more called Obasek but OBASEKI because as a warrior you have prevailed and the 'I' stands for Intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by mu2sa2: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Abovebest:
grin
only in ....
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by bizhop01: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Can an ordinary citizen obatian new NYSC certificate?
Same with WAEC
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by truthstands01: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
muykem:
And the same APC cleared him and campaigned for him in 2016 with the same certificates....hypocrisy is a disease. And even INEC cleared him to contest. Its now in 2020 that Oshiomhole wants him out by all means that they are seeing the error. Bunch of crooked people. Obaseki is smart. At least, he's not S.I unit of coward from Lagos who chickened out like a small fowl. Good work Obaseki....at least you are a man.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by vegafbs: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Edo Election: PDP Appoints Governors Wike as Chair, Fintiri Vice Chair Edo Campaign Council

https://theupdates.net/edo-election-pdp-appoints-governors-wike-fintiri-chair-vice-chair-edo-campaign-council/

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by heymos(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jakemedg:
if u are to mk transfer to his account and you saw discrepancy in the name given and the one his bank shows, will u continue?
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by emmaelectelect(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
muykem:

They were very wrong, the old belongs to NYSC, its not a fake one, A simple affidavit is enough for this, they initially taught his first degree was fake but UI came and said it belongs to them, the name error was a second taught.

He did not issue himself NYSC Certificate, both new and old belongs to NYSC and linked to same person with a specific CALL-UP Number, the University is aware of. All NYSC callup number and service year reg number is tied to a university and to a specific graduate.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gucciboss:

It is not strange. If the error was committed by the institution involved, you will be re-issued another certificate. It has happened to me before.
Yes and the institution will also collect the formal certificate issued back

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by collins2good(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
When will nigeria youth stop defending this criminals
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Theoarhics: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
The way people are defecting from APC to PDP in Edo state you begin to wonder who's will be left in APC before the election. It's been a one way traffic all the way...nobody is leaving PDP but everybody is leaving APC .

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by vicshub(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
It is funny how people talk about obaseki's nysc certificate error and run their mouth.. Let me enlighten you please. The provisions of the law for someone vying for an elective position is for the person to have a waec certificate.. Whether its f9 parallel or A1 parallel doesn't concern the law. Provided the person can proof he or she went through secondary school.. The question is, was obaseki's name misspelt in his waec certificate? Was the name different from that which he contested with? The answer is No. We are busy blabbing about nysc typographical error when he has already met the basics that the law required which is ssce.. The bayelsa deputy governor elect had a different name on his waec(basics) while he contested with a different name.. The supreme Court removed him for this descripacies. Please read before talking.. It helps hide some level of foolishness.. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Lawmakers Fight, Exchange Blows As Hazo, Deputy Speaker Is Impeached / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.