Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate (53507 Views)

EFCC Reveals Next Line Of Action As Yahaya Bello Obtains Court Order / Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by XXLMANDIGO: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good luck Man cool

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Goldencheese(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wow
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by IMO01: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ok

Let d wishes of Edo people prevail

Meanwhile there is golden opportunity to invest in my Alma mata axis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC7nDGzG7X4
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Adrian9(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
In the words of 9ice:
Money speaking speaking!
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by potent5(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Seki Seki. Tying up all the loose ends.

grin
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by kolade560: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
ODJ124:
That doesn't stop court case from arising if he Wins( which I doubt..)
which case

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by shyvicky: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
LibertyRep:
Strange to know that certificates could be issued twice
so you don't know that if there is typographical error in ur certificate the institution issues the benefactor with a new one? After my nysc, it was announced that we check our certificate for errors and if there is any we should apply for a new one

11 Likes

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Nancy1986: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Who's fault before
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by johhbekeboh09: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mypock:
Everything is possible in Nigeria
Meaning what...?
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by johhbekeboh09: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mypock:
Meaning what...?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Gucciboss: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Can an ordinary citizen obatian new NYSC certificate?

Yes, only if the mistake is from the institution not from you. It is a very simple stuff

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Donedeal1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/edo-2020-obaseki-obtains-new-nysc-certificate/

the letter dated 18 June ( 202).who else noticed that mistake hope they can stop all this have baked.
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Amafunkiest14: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mypock:
Welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Tolase1999(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
but if this wasn't done for bayelsa deputy governor-elected, that means he forged his result but if not he should seek the institution that awarded him the certificate for correction.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by mbhs139(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Can an ordinary citizen obatian new NYSC certificate?

I was going to say this. I know the law of the NYSC said no new certificate can be issued after the initial one. The best that anyone can do is to swear to an affidavit in court. Ditto for School Certificates embarassed embarassed

Nigeria, different laws for different people
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by keentola(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Reading is a culture of those who yearn for growth, and in a world where knowledge is scarce and growth is dying, you need all the headstart you can get.

You need to develop yourself mentally to stand out as an individual, so buying books and reading them is the smartest thing to do.

You can develop yourself by getting best-selling books on
Business
Self Development
Relationship
Christian Life and walking perfectly with God
Novel
African History
World History

You can also check the list of popular books that people have enjoyed over the years as many of them are on the catalogue of the WhatsApp number in my BIO.
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by aviara: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Edo no be Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by babyfaceafrica: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gucciboss:

Yes, only if the mistake is from the institution not from you. It is a very simple stuff
how. Many people do. You know who have their NYSC certificate changed?
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by anytexy: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
muykem:
This means APC was actually right to have disqualified him. We need to look at issue critically without sentiments, if there's nothing wrong with the first one, he will not have reason to seek for second one.
And they didn't not disqualify him before his first term.
your critical and sentiment traveled then.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Gucciboss: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
LibertyRep:
Strange to know that certificates could be issued twice

It is not strange. If the error was committed by the institution involved, you will be re-issued another certificate. It has happened to me before.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by adecz: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
sad sad

reissuing fake certificates to
people in power has become a
normal exercise to legitimize
illegalities in their credentials.

We are living witnesses to the charade
when ogas of WAEC, cooked up a
Certificate & went all the way to Aso Rock
to present to the Lifeless one, when we
All know he was a secondary school
dropout.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by COVIDHARAM: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ntor Osho
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by favour32(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Godwin Obaseki!
Ride on!
No godfatherism!
No irritating midget!
No double tongued man!
Say a man is criminal today
Tomorrow say that same man is good.
They think Edo people don't have brains
Edo people make una nor let them deceive una....all them na the same.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Game on. grin
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by jericco1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
With money you can do anything
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Wseller: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good evening sir/ma. Please I'm an undergraduate and in need of a job. I live in Abuja. Could be a cashier/accountant, sales rep, waiter, barman, receptionist, PA, or secretary. I can fit in all of the aforementioned given at my 3 years salesmanship and versatility. I'm very outspoken and diligent in service. Transparent and loyal. My English is above average and I have got a great sense of humor and interaction skills. My promise to my employer is they'll always wanna keep me among the rest. 100% peace of mind to them is guaranteed from me. Help a bro
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by Gucciboss: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
how. Many people do. You know who have their NYSC certificate changed?

Even during POP, you will be asked to check your certificate for possible error. Yes, it happened to me.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by volo112: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
muykem:
This means APC was actually right to have disqualified him. We need to look at issue critically without sentiments, if there's nothing wrong with the first one, he will not have reason to seek for second one.

Little things we take for granted goes a long in wrecking havoc on the long run if unattended to soonest.

This error didn't just occur this year. It happened over 20years ago . obaseki didn't for once considered correcting this error up until now because it formed part of the reason given by the APC screening commitee for his disqualification.

In law , obasek is different from obaseki.
Many still have issues with their names misspelled and did nothing about it. When it is now used against them, it is not the village people that is after you. You are simply lazy and complacent . simply face the music.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by blessedchild234(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
As long you are a Nigerian and influential institutions will be begging for your recommendation.
Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by emmnprince(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
muykem:

And why didn't APC disqualified him when he was screened before the party primary about 4 years ago that made him winner and later the governor of Edo state?

You're not looking at issue objectively and critically and you're advising us to do so.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by martineverest(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
muykem:
there's no way court would have disqualified him even if APC had fielded him,cos the error came from NYSC....APC didn't disqualify him because of NYSC...the university of Ibadan certificate was the main reason....and UI rectified that b4 he was disqualified.oshiomole later cited anti-party activities as one of the reasons for his disqualification

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate by realstars: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Even Bubu Was Given Waec During Campaio.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari: 51 Civillians, 11 Policemen, 7 Soldiers Died In Unrest / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals / Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.