Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account (653 Views)

How Can I Buy Crypto With My Dollar Naija Account... HELP / See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) / Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw@360/$ To Naija Account & Other Methods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account by xxxangel(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Guys this is REAL, earn yourself money with your Data

How much can I earn?

At the moment, the cost of one minute of a promotional video is 50 cents.
It's easy: for 1 hour of work, you can earn 30.00 dollars.
If you work at least 3 hours a day, your daily earnings will be $ 90.00,
and in one month it would be 2700 dollars.
According to the results of conducted surveys, the site eenvideon.pw is currently the leading system among other systems of paid video viewing. You can see it for yourself!
Top earnings for the previous day

How can I withdraw money?

At the request of the user, money is withdrawn from the system within 1 hour during working hours, or within 3-4 hours during non-working hours (including holidays and weekends).
We provide a choice of several payment systems, with the help of which you can withdraw the money earned.
At the moment, withdrawal is possible to the bank cards of any foreign banks, bank accounts, Bitcoin wallets, and PayPal (through the Western Union payment system).

If you're interested click this link and register to watch and earn...https://eenvideon.pw/122676616534591/ Mod please push

1 Like

Re: No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account by Zintexy: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bros thank you alot, I have been looking for a simple online stuff to do.
It's pays thanks alot....you guys should try it ooooo

1 Like

Re: No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account by xxxangel(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
You're welcome dear
Re: No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account by Sheghzymilly(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Scam site, better dnt waste your time.

1 Like

Re: No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sheghzymilly:
Scam site, better dnt waste your time.
I was thinking about trying it out oo... SO, IT IS A SCAM?
Re: No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account by xxxangel(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Can you prove it,if you can please do
Re: No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account by xxxangel(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
CyberEbola all your topic is to be shouting Scam, Scammer up and down, just for attention and cheap likes and yet you can bring prove to the table.
If you're scared don't put that on people not every online is a scam.
This very one you have to spend close to three hours watching online advertise.people pay for advert, stop discouraging people
Re: No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account by xxxangel(m): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
I was thinking about trying it out oo... SO, IT IS A SCAM?
Its not a scam don't mind that fool, check all his topic nothing good has he ever written.
Re: No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5940831/make-money-through-ovvideon-it#90906852
profkk2003: 12:38pm On Jun 21

"It's a scam. If you want to withdraw, they will tell you you the minimum is 100dollars. If you get to 100doll, they will tell you you need 30 referrals. If you get the referrals, they will tell you to wait for 60days for confirmation"

PROBABLY A WASTE OF TIME.
THEY WILL DUPE YOU OF YOUR EFFORT AND TIME.

1 Like

Re: No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account by Sheghzymilly(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yeah, you won't get paid at all

1 Like

Re: No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account by Sheghzymilly(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
I'm talking from experience, i was once naive like you, i mean can't you just reason where do you want them to get the money to pay you, i joined the site months ago, reached the minimum withdrawal amount, they told me i must have 40 referrals, i later got that 40 refs, then they told me i must pay for verification or wait for 60 days, few weeks later i'm not able to login again. Any site that ends with .xyz .pw .site and that videon they are nothing but scam site .

2 Likes

Re: No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account by top1990: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
join my telegram "The king of fixed"
Re: No Need For Paypal!! Watch Video And Get Paid And Transfer To Your Naija Account by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:44am On Jul 04, 2020
Sheghzymilly:
I'm talking from experience, i was once naive like you, i mean can't you just reason where do you want them to get the money to pay you, i joined the site months ago, reached the minimum withdrawal amount, they told me i must have 40 referrals, i later got that 40 refs, then they told me i must pay for verification or wait for 60 days, few weeks later i'm not able to login again. Any site that ends with .xyz .pw .site and that videon they are nothing but scam site .
Thanks for sharing bro.
xxxangel hope you are seeing this? Stop wasting your valuable time and effort.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook (FB) Surged 26 Percent As Stock-index Futures Slipped Across U.S. / Savers Are Losers! Top Reasons Why / Football Viewing Centre Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.