Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

The Evil, Called COVID - 19 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Evil, Called COVID - 19 (253 Views)

My Essay Tries To Expose The Evil Perpetrated Against The Girl Child / Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evil, Called COVID - 19 by Glopatience(f): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Before the pandemic, things seemed good and fine, but the pandemic exposed many hidden things about many people.

People who were managing their covetousness couldn't do that anymore as they ventured into all kinds of illicit act in the name of making a living.

Teens and Youths who were still being groomed and mentored in schools suddenly threw caution to the wind; they lost all virtues they imbibed and possessed evil vices with the new name - "packaging".

Shall I talk about the increase in cyber crime? What about rape? God have mercy! These vices are too numerous to mention.

What about the supposed church goers? They suddenly lost their mandates and beliefs, they became the opposite of whatever good they were before?

What shall we say?

More than ever, this pandemic is rather a great curse to the world than blessing.

Well, if you disagree with me, then, it depends on your perspective.

How do we stop these vices even after the COVID - 19?

Will the world ever regain its peace, sanity and religious beliefs again?

The only place YOU as a person can find peace and normalcy during and after this pandemic is in Christ Jesus.

Please, seek Him while He may be found.

Come to JESUS, look and live.

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23

Step out from your sins and be saved.

Once again, The Saviour is awaiting your call. All you need to do is to confess your sins and ask Him for forgiveness, then, tell Him to come into your heart and be your Lord and Saviour.

The world awaits your testimony. Yes, I mean you reading this article right now. Share your testimony with the world.

P.S:

What do you think?

Is COVID - 19 a blessing or a curse?

Let's read your view.

I remain Edet Crownofglory Patience - The Influencer
Content Creator||•Editor||•Blogger||•Self/Purpose Discovery Coach

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Back From Jail, What Next? Read Short Story / Our Big Rush / Get Articles For Your Blog, Website, Book, Giveaways, Email Marketing, Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.