Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice (2105 Views)

Edo: Inauguration Of PDP National Campaign Council For Edo Election (Photos) / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by kahal29: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Collins9156:

You correct bra, I just scrolled his previous posts and found out his position.

He's scared of Wike

Previous post does not show anything. Some of us are on nairaland for fun it and no sentiments attached. Anyways I have heard you
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by kahal29: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Unigrad:

Every persons here against Wike and op are all APC apologist. They have been against Obaseki forgetting PVC is the voice to decide and not online ranting. I have my PVC to vote, can they show theirs?

No Wahala. Time would tell
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Blackking98(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
ojikeebere12:
Whoever appointed Wike as chairman PDP campaign team in Edo has made the biggest mistake of the century. The decision to me is based on emotions and sentiments which lacks deep thought. This appointment is more of show and playing to the gallery.

The appointment will definitely backlash on Obaseki thereby making those who are sympathetic to his cause within the power circle in Abuja to withdraw their support from him. This is because supporting him would mean Wike taking the shine at the end of the day. This I know they will never allow to happen. Amaechi for instance will never allow that...

To me, Wike should have been in the background running things and providing financial support than leading the campaign.
Just went to your post and found out you're an APC apologist.
So why do you suddenly feel concerned for obaseki?
You need Deliverance.
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by seedgreen(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s][/s]
rigging will fail Apc
mark my words
i totally agree with this.
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Joeameh: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Exactly brother I thought same as much and mind you not only Amaechi but all other APC Governors who want to pity Gov.Obaseki will withdraw and support Ize Iyamu because there is no way wike will take this lead without insulting APC and PMB Government..

Ize Iyamu is a goal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funtua Had No Driving License But Drove Himself To The Hospital / Biafra A Nation Of Women. / President Buhari, Restructure Army Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.