Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) (96062 Views)

Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Dminister(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
The public should take note of this in case the revolution starts now we can locate the houses.
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by ruffDiamond: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
honestly, and when you really think about it,you can't really blame the like of invictus,Evans ,hush and the gentlemen husler out there! a society which breeds dishonest ,criminal as leader at any level definitely DOES NOT DESERVE AND CANNOTT HAVE a SHEEPISH honest and law abiding citizenry'!only that boys overdo it. and are always loud...Nigeria is truly a criminal haven!

Iwaju esin ni tehin n WO sare!

Naija tijatijati country

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Mynightmare: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Watch how zombies will defend him

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Elogy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Where 90% of Nigerians are living in abject poverty.May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by hush15: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
SmartProf:
The earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need but not every man's greed. How the EFCC never get to discover all these, makes me give up on the system. Nigeria is in a mess, and we may not get out of it soon

We may not even get out of it at all...

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Abuja is filled with such mansions... One look at them, you will see tax payers' and people's futures have been converted to sprawling edifices.

Abuja is the seat of this nation's corruption!!!

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by imam07: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
More
no wonder he idiot minister as stopped protecting Nigerians against gsm companies. Mtn have bribed him. Efcc nah mad people ey there. Nah Yahoo guys hey are after.
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by RealEzee(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
The houses use style make sense Sha

OH una think say I go complain abi lol, Abeg nothing to shock me anymore Ja re, even me sef If I get there I will chop but do what people will clap hand for me ni
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by RealEzee(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
ruffDiamond:
honestly, and when you really think about it,you can't really blame the like of invictus,Evans ,hush and the gentlemen husler out there! a society which breeds dishonest ,criminal as leader at any level definitely DOES NOT DESERVE AND CANNOTT HAVE a SHEEPISH honest and law abiding citizenry'!only that boys overdo it. and are always loud...Nigeria is truly a criminal haven!

Iwaju esin ni tehin n WO sare!

Naija tijatijati country
you're not far from the truth tho
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Balenciagabrain: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Y'all should calm down. It's just a house and he's only a minister. We are in Nigeria for crying out loud!
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
No matter how shocked you are, your shock cannot shock Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by uyplus(m): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mypock:
Proofs?

You're an asshole. Keep defending these looters while you live in a rented apartment with no electricity and access to quality roads and water.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by biggy26: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
SmartProf:
The earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need but not every man's greed. How the EFCC never get to discover all these, makes me give up on the system. Nigeria is in a mess, and we may not get out of it soon
Nigeria is one sided. Let someone from the other side try it.
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by GEEBITE: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
But with Diezani no need for proof right?
Mypock:
Proofs?
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by GEEBITE: 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yeah right,the money he earned at that Saudi university he lectured.
Alwaysachick:

What proofs do you have? I am anti APC but I want to believe most political appointees had a good life before their current position.

Politics money might just be icing on his already laid down financial background.

Bad belle asides, one day you buy house and someone tells you its stolen money, how will you feel?
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Iamsane: 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Trailblazer1:

Sheikh Dr. Isa Ali Pantami who doesn't shake women even has 3 wives shocked

Omo this your mumu comment shock me o.
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by FireKing: 12:03am On Jul 04, 2020
Hmmm Our money..... na small one be dis na! Go see mansions they have acquired in places like Dubai, Germany, USA, and many more then you will know that this wan na public toilet
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Nwaonyishi69: 12:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Mypock:
Proofs?
Zombie o zombie
Jooro jaara ojoro....

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2020
Mypock:
Proofs?
keep asking for proofs while they suck you dry. Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Zombie o zombie
Jooro jaara ojoro....
don't mind him
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by oluwaleinad(m): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2020
Happy 3house buying for your 3wives ooo Mr minister

Karma is kuku somewhere watching and patiently waiting for you all,its just a matter of time.
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by hardeytarhyour(m): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2020
Trailblazer1:

Sheikh Dr. Isa Ali Pantami who doesn't shake women even has 3 wives shocked

Because the former is Haram and the later is HALAL
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by vegafbs: 12:20am On Jul 04, 2020
I've Never Bought a Single House Anywhere in the world since I Become Minister - Pantami

https://theupdates.net/ive-never-bought-a-single-house-anywhere-in-the-world-since-i-become-minister-pantami/

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Oyecool: 12:26am On Jul 04, 2020
Sahara reporter and their false information which in my own opinion intended to seek unwarranted attention, show us the documents of the houses you claimed the minister bought for His wives

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Duru009(m): 12:38am On Jul 04, 2020
This govt us most corruption govt I have ever since I was born, No checks and balances.....

Paddy Paddy things ....
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by izibili44: 12:48am On Jul 04, 2020
What is 3 house in wuse. His he not a minister in Nigeria. I mean a minister in Nigeria. 3 house small.
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by izibili44: 12:51am On Jul 04, 2020
What is 3 houses in wuse. His he not a minister in Nigeria. I mean a minister in Nigeria. 3 houses small. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by frog12: 12:53am On Jul 04, 2020
this small boy can afford this. before becoming DG of nitda and now minister, dis man most likely had zero kobo in his bank account.
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by izibili44: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2020
What is 3 house's in wuse. His he not a minister in Nigeria. I mean a minister in Nigeria. 3 house's small. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by frog12: 1:00am On Jul 04, 2020
this small boy can afford this. before becoming DG of nitda and now minister, dis man most likely had zero kobo in his bank account.
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by frog12: 1:01am On Jul 04, 2020
this small boy can afford this. before becoming DG of nitda and now minister, dis man most likely had zero kobo in his bank account..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.