Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) (96232 Views)

Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Magu Thrown Into A Cell, Detained By Police In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by barrypro: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thats the definition of living large.
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Discombulator: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mypock:
Proofs?
You're mad,are you blind

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Noel19: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Alwaysachick:

What proofs do you have? I am anti APC but I want to believe most political appointees had a good life before their current position.

Politics money might just be icing on his already laid down financial background.

Bad belle asides, one day you buy house and someone tells you its stolen money, how will you feel?

Don't worry, continue to support evil until when CORONA VIRUS struck you people will be typing

May Allah, Subhanahu Wa ta’ala, in His infinite mercy, forgive his shortcomings, admit him into aljanna and give his family the strength to bear our collective loss.

“Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji’un,”

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Bimpe29: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
We should stop fighting corruption please, because the more we fight the more it resonates.
Let's allow a sleeping dog lie kawai.
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Buhari is the best president of nigeria ever ..

A saint with no corruption ... sai baba
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Shimran(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Racoon:
Meanwhile, the goatee-wearing fanatic is using religion to deceive gullible and helpless almajiris.

You are more of his belief and the the north. Take it easy, both will outlive you and the generation of whoever you think will comes beneath you
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by petitejolie(f): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Lol. This life is funny. This is d mallam with his fake cry that year. Now he has seen money he cant cry again but has turn to harassing women.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Bliss85: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
No matter how shocked you are, your shock cannot shock Buhari
I am shocked and oversthocked
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by SarkinYarki: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Worst govt ever
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
SmartPolician:
When it comes to Investigative journalism, Premium Times and Sahara Reporters are the only media houses in Nigeria

These guys are doing well
But mumu Nigerian youths no know. Always insulting Sowore for helping to save their descendants.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by kingthreat(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
And nothing will happen after this. Buhari, you're nothing but an irrelevant old herdsman.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Doctee: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Pls u people ranting should bring evidence that he was poor he was appointed a minister or the prove of how he stole the money used in buying the said properties
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
I must commend EFCC, they are really doing a good job.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Azurevermillion: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
Buhari is the best president of nigeria ever ..

A saint with no corruption ... sai baba
is that a sarcasm? If it's nt sarcasm i can swear 4 u ooo
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by osazsky(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
If this one die na..u go see people they type respect d dead...but they will ignore that these 3 houses made doctors go on strike were d poor die daily

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by oglalasioux(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
gurunlocker:
But I thought someone is fighting kwarupsion? grin grin grin

These type of house in ABJ will cost around 200m each! How much is he collecting as salary and allocation?

Without the land, right? Lands alone in that area are from 200 million.
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Kemimarch16(f): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
This useless politicians don't have fear of God
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by McTobe(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
If I have the means I will also build a house for my wife so that I can only visit her there & saves unnecessary arguments...women shaa no go kee person...Saves a lot of headache. If he can afford it, WHY NOT
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by luckyz4rea(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mypock:
Proofs?

I trust Sahara Reporters more than any politician in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by gaventa: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Where are the intimidated HATERS who are happy they HUSHPUPPI got arrested? Look at the people stealing your money and shattering the hopes of your children but you cannot say anything , you rather chose to hate on someone who didnt steal from you. Bunch of lowlife intimidated haters.

4 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by 9gerian: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
These are the real beneficiaries that we have been talking about.

Not those tribal folks who give their all to defending the politicians who only favor their families (wives, children etc), political stalwarts, party men (including thugs) and associates.

The silly tribal warlords that litter the everywhere only get “bragging rights“ as much as they desire. Continue! grin

ghettokid1:

http://saharareporters.com/photos/photonews-buhari%E2%80%99s-minister-communications-dr-isa-pantami-living-large-abuja-purchases-three
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Yankee101: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
What was his networth b4 assuming office?
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mypock:
Proofs?

mumu na his work to bring proof ? we have authority who sole work is to investigate ?

do you know the organization in question?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Missyajoke(f): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nawa ohhh, Everybody is fighting corruption
I Hail Thee Great Nation
Giant Of Africa with Nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by Lucifer1419: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
When the European came to Africa, we black had the land and they had the Bible, they thought us how to pray with our eyes closed, when we opened our eyes, they had the land & we had the Bible, the reason Africa is still backward today, just take a look at this man, money that can be used to build industry and employ more youth in Nigeria, is what this dambazua is using to buy house for his two wife's, don't mind the dambazua slang oo, me self no understand the meaning, na anger make me type am, this country don tire me self, I go work for 24 days in one month just to earn 40k come still pay tax to this useless government, thinking say them go use am for better things, na to hear say him don buy house for him wife's, thunder way go strike our government still they Donald Trump hand for yanki.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
gurunlocker:
But I thought someone is fighting kwarupsion? grin grin grin

These type of house in ABJ will cost around 200m each! How much is he collecting as salary and allocation?

My dear... them them are not kwarup..... its their entitlement and inheritance... .... very Unless..!!
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by cosmos2000(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

http://saharareporters.com/photos/photonews-buhari%E2%80%99s-minister-communications-dr-isa-pantami-living-large-abuja-purchases-three

Please how much Is there salary with that of minister of aviation
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Trailblazer1:
so Sheikh Dr. Isa Ali pantami is also a thief

Just in less than a year of appointment shocked

Puppy be learner nah grin
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by AbuAeesha: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
I wonder wen unverified news starts to make front page on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by abayimi567: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
@seun and lala this is misinformation -_-_fake news
Re: Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) by martinsodo: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
I want to know if this regime is APC that road power through propaganda accusing PDP of being corrupt. PDP is saint when compared with APC when corruption is invoved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.