Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer (38171 Views)

Abuja Fuel Queues Disappear As NNPC Pumps 67 Million Litres Of Petrol / Roland Igbadumhe 'Youngest Old Man' Joins House Of Representatives Race / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Perfecttouchade: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
We sef dey resign for naija e don tire us grin
Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by tnerro1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bros nominate me to replace you na biko,

4 Likes

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Dangrace01: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by emperorzz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thank you for failing Nigeria Sir, bye bye
Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by emperorzz(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
African man resign??

This one funny die!

3 Likes

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Golan007: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
otokx:
His family is based in the US and we expect him to add value to Nigeria? Therein lies one of our problems, he should help us say hi to Mr Common Sense.
[/s]

Because Guardiola is Spanish he cannot be committed to Man City.

4 Likes

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
maybe this resignation was under duress. they must have threatened his family's life and he loves his family too much so he don't want to lose them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by franchasng: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
yinkus6750:
Is he really a typical Nigerian man?
Resigning from the Main Kitchen where the pot of soup is , cos of family?
We will get to know the truth much later.
Something is telling me , it's more than the excuse he gave.
They have used juju and African jazz to threaten his life.

If you are not highly occultic and spiritual, you cannot occupy any good position in NNPC, Government Ministries, Parastatals, MDAs, etc, you will sleep and not wake up. Nigeria is so fvcked up, it needs total rebuilding from scratch!! angry

8 Likes

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
African man resign??
Clearly the US where he lives influenced him,it can only be that grin
African man resign keh, sack him self he will refuse to leave office

5 Likes

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Kobicove(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
E be like say this one get conscience. Him no wan dey too greedy.

E learn lesson from the way Maikanti die leave all the money.

Na to spend more quality time with family and loved ones win am.

You have said it all
Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Kobicove(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
African man resign??

grin

1 Like

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by md4u2: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Surprise, because in my country nigeria, it's hard nock to resign...... mostly in the river(nnpc) of wealth
Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
yinkus6750:
Is he really a typical Nigerian man?
Resigning from the Main Kitchen where the pot of soup is , cos of family?
We will get to know the truth much later.
Something is telling me , it's more than the excuse he gave.

When you get married, and have children, you will understand why he made that decision.

There are many men and women who chased and achieved high position and power in this country and beyond, and enjoyed. They also, in the process, lost their children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Naso007: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
The truth will surely come out.

Which family?

Don't you go for holidays?
Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Asadujames202(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Because Guardiola is Spanish he cannot be committed to Man City.

Dull head

Is Guardiola working for Spanish government?
Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by bigfish3k: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
DNA should be carried out on him because I am not sure he is a Nigerian.

I am shocked
Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Naso007:
The truth will surely come out.

Which family?

Don't you go for holidays?

1.Are you married with children?

2.Did you grow up with a father in the house?? Would you have liked it if you only saw him 'during the holidays??

I'm not making fun of you, or casting asperisions on your family or life. I am pointing out that sometimes when forced to choose between family and fortune, some men choose family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Naso007: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by 4gunners(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
NOC1:
This dude has tried to retire several times even when he was the GGM at NAPIMS.
A nice dude, I wish him success in his future endeavors.
COVID scattered so many things, to get Research instructors now is an issue
You're one of NNPC staff, I guess. If not, you must be close to the man to know he had worked in NAPIMS.

4 Likes

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Golan007: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Asadujames202:

Dull head

Is Guardiola working for Spanish government?

Dull head must it be government before you have no work ethic?
There's reason why you live the way you do.

1 Like

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by litathom(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mypock:
lipsrsealed shocked angry
I just sent you something to your account. Confirm

Sender's name....Ti......na
Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Asadujames202(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Golan007:

Dull head must it be government before you have no work ethic?
There's reason why you live the way you do.

Your English teacher played a fast one on you
Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Yankee101: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Na big lie

Nugerian men don't resign
Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Golan007: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Asadujames202:

Your English teacher played a fast one on you

Is that why you dropped out of Microbiology?

Beggy beggy.

1 Like

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Buharidgeneral: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
I smell lies
Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
He saw something that can't be unseen & his conscience weighed too heavily on him. So he decided to leave the mud.

Goodluck sir!

Anyways, me am confused how can Russian oil company and Saudi aramco be making profits worth billions of dollars every month but Our own NNPC has being consistently operating at a loss for the last decade

2 Likes

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by GospelAkede: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by K4daniel: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Somebody wey be say his retired savings account for PFA go don scatter ground, if he no reach half a billion na small he go remain. DON'T EVER JOKE WITH OYEL MONEY.

GOOD FOR HIM, RETIRED AND GOING TO ENJOY HIS MONEY IN THE U.S.

ATLAST HE WILL BE A CONSULTANT IN OIL AND GAS HOME AND ABROAD..BIG BOY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
SpecialAgent:
He saw something that can't be unseen & his conscience weighed too heavily on him. So he decided to leave the mud.

Goodluck sir!

Anyways, me am confused how can Russian oil company and Saudi aramco be making profits worth billions of dollars every month but Our own NNPC has being consistently operating at a loss for the last decade

Saudi ARAMCO is run as a private company. NNPC is wholly government owned.

Also, the Saudi earnings from oil are enough to keep Saudi ARAMCO profitable. Saudi Arabia produces over 10 million barrels of crude per day. They also have 11million people. Also, cost of bringing out the oil there is less than Nigeria.

Nigeria produces 2.3 million barrels of crude for 200 million people. The money earned is not enough (before looting comes in). We also spend trillions on subsides, and as stated, NNPC is government run.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roland Ewubare Resigns As NNPC Chief Operating Officer by baby124: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
The man has conscience. He don taya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics / N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After / Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.