Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

10 Daily Meditation And Confession Of God’s Promises - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Daily Meditation And Confession Of God’s Promises (218 Views)

School Of Understanding :the Power Of Consistent Self-reckoning And Confession:1 / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Repentance And Confession Of Sin Is Never Necessary- Joseph Prince. Is He Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Daily Meditation And Confession Of God’s Promises by Onyekachi85(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
There are thousands of promises written in the Scripture for our daily meditation and confession. And every one of these promises is inspired by the Holy Spirit 2 Timothy 3:16.

God created mankind in His image and likeness and gave them dominion over every other creature according to Genesis 1:26-28. He gave man the ability to exercise dominion over every challenging situation and circumstance.

Knowing fully well that we live in a world that is filled with evil, darkness, violence, disagreement, distractions, uncertainty, terrorism, and emotional instability.

These negative and challenging situations and circumstance man face on daily living, have put mankind in a state of grief, anxiety, and negative proclamations.

Since we are made in God’s image, God expected us to always confess the solution to the problem. Rather than confessing the problems itself, thereby transforming darkness into light.

Romans 10:10, declared that it is only with the heart, that man believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation.

Meaning that salvation involves inward belief with the heart, as well as an outward confession with the mouth. Believing and confessing the word of God is an important part of our Christian existence.

What becomes manifest in our lives daily depends on our faith, meditation, and confession. When we oppose the word of God with our hearts and lips, we prevent His work in and through us.

But when our hearts and lips are in line with the word of God. He manifests His grace in us and causes His power to flow through us. For, a heart full of faith will always overflow in the meditation and confession of God’s promises.

The spirit of faith is always manifested by our believing and speaking of the word of God 2 Corinthians 4:13. If we can develop the daily habit of scriptural meditation and confession.

Then, His word will move from our head to the heart. And through our mouth, we can exercise dominion over every challenging situation and circumstance Matthew 7:28-29.

God’s Word is alive, active, and very powerful, it exposes our innermost thoughts and desires Hebrews 4:12. And through that means the Holy Spirit brings eternal life into our world John 6:63.

This lesson will help you promote a comprehensive awareness of your spiritual blessings. And the limitless power of God as well as enable you to grow stronger in your faith, through meditation and confession of His word.

As you establish the truth of God’s word over you and your household through your daily meditation and confession! Your Change is already here!

10 Daily Meditation And Confession Of God’s Promises Over Your Life:

1. I have been crucified with Christ

Yes, it is no longer I that live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for my ransom Galatians 2:20.

Yes, I have been crucified with Christ and buried with Him. God has raised me up with Jesus and placed me in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus far above principalities and powers.

Therefore, all satanic authorities and forces are subjected and placed under my feet. Yes, they are defeated. Ephesians 2:6, Colossians 2:12, Romans 16:20.

2. I am Delivered
For, I have been delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the kingdom of His dear Son Jesus Colossians 1:13. I am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar person 1 Peter 2:9.

I am the light of the world, a child of the light. Just like a city seated on the hilltop that cannot be hidden. Hence, making it impossible for darkness to comprehend the light. Matthew 5:14; Ephesians 5:8; John 1:5.

And I will not be afraid of anyone, for, the Lord is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?. He is my light and my salvation, my protector in the time of danger, so why should I tremble? Psalms 27:1.

3. My citizenship is in heaven
[/b]I am in the world, I am not of the world, my citizenship is in heaven and not on this wicked world John 17:16, Philippians 3:20.

I am an ambassador of Christ with heavenly security and immunity 2 Corinthians 5:20. Placed and Seated in the heavenly places with Christ Jesus.

Hence, I did not depend on the earthly economy, because my economy is from heaven above. For my God will supply all my needs, with all His abundant wealth through Christ Jesus Philippians 4:19.

I, therefore, disassociate myself from the economy of this world because I am not of the world.

[b]4. My life is hidden in Christ Jesus

My life is now hidden with Christ in God, I am no longer under Satan’s control. When Christ who is in my life shall appear I will equally appear with Him in glory Colossians 3:4.

Jesus Christ in me is the hope of my glory Colossians 1:27. Jesus Christ in me is the hope of my joy, power, peace, good health, victory, abundant grace, and life.

He is my Saviour and my redeemer, my life, and my hope, the author and finisher of my faith. I believe in you, you died to set me free, and now I am free.

Therefore, I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from death just for my sake to save me.

5. I am no more under condemnation
Romans 8:1. Made it clear that there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. I am no more under the law, for through Christ Jesus, the law of the spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.

Therefore, I am free from Satans and man’s curses, ancestral, and projected curses against me. Thereby setting the favor of God before me, to flourish wherever the sole of my feet shall touch.

Because of the love, God Has for mankind, He sent His only begotten son to come and die John 3:16. Giving everyone who will believe in him the gift of eternal life.

Because He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son has no life in him.

Read more...

[url]https://giftedmouth.com/2020/06/20-daily-meditation-and-confession-of-gods-promises-over-your-life.html
[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Narrates How A Destiny Helper Located Him In 1983 / Cornerstone Anointed Church Of Christ Pastor In Messy Property Acquisition Deal / Do You Have This Category Of People In Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.