Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) (32884 Views)

Akpabio Unveils Orji Kalu, Lawan, Others As Committees Chairmen, Vice-Chairmen / Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) / Sule Lamido In Private Meeting With Atiku In Dubai [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2020
drskyfly007:
not at all..

He is a chief rigger and he couldn't uproot PDP from Abia state elections despite his efforts..

I think the meetings are more about some 2023 alignments..
More like where APC needed, they were not interested in Abia

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Killdemboth:

Abeg they are talking National politics you are talking village Edo state.
What difference does it make, in APC camp?
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2020
Something common with politicians wearing same color as their host. Gbaja indifferent.
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by Markchiwuba: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2020
obembet:

Read the headline, Read the News. Then check ur comment.. I think u need to do some editing there. Happy weeked
thank oooo

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2020
MrGerald:
OUK is the chief rigger of APC, no one does it better, they'll unleash him on Edo
Lol.... Una no go wise up. They're squaring up to make life difficult for everyone come 2023, you're here having nightmares about Edo.
You think everyone is hungover Edo like you folks? They know what's more important (their ambition), because APC=PDP. They are never certain what vehicle they'll use tomorrow, unlike you and I, whom they make mockery of.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2020
mamaafrik:
It is more about Election,North is trying to align with the weak southerners to gain the south,if i were ACN ,i will start seeking the Southern unity.
The trust must be there ,enough of Awolowo vs Zik hatred
You are not ACN
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by drskyfly007(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2020
MrGerald:
More like where APC needed, they were not interested in Abia
They were very interested...

The political structure of T.A orji and his son Ikuku needs Divine intervention to be uprooted in Abia state..
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2020
These evil men are up to something

Something must definitely be cooking and whatever that is, won't be of any benefit to the masses.
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Whatever it's, may Allah never forsake the masses.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are not ACN
yes,i said that,uncle let's share from your wealth of Knowledge,you seem to know better,tell us ,what practical moves will you advise we take to achieve a southern unity??
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2020
drskyfly007:
They were very interested...

The political structure of T.A orji and his son Ikuku needs Divine intervention to be uprooted in Abia state..
In that case, APC is not an option.
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2020
kestor:

Lol.... Una no go wise up. They're squaring up to make life difficult for everyone come 2023, you're here having nightmares about Edo.
You think everyone is hungover Edo like you folks? They know what's more important (their ambition), because APC=PDP. They are never certain what vehicle they'll use tomorrow, unlike you and I, whom they make mockery of.
Yes of course, they want to use OUK make life difficult for you guys over Edo and come 2023, I'm not bothered.
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by tysontim(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2020
The North know that Tinubu won't do their bidding, he has his own mind. Hence they are turning to Orji, who will do their bidding
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2020
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Orji kalu next president or vice president , he is the cabal anointed one
With what is ongoing, u are very much alert on situations on ground.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by phantom24: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Why is an ex-convict still occupying a top political office? Is it constitutional?
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by alizma: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2020
By the time the presidential election is over in 2023, PDP will know the difference between dreaming to win presidential election and planning to win.
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2020
mamaafrik:
It is more about Election,North is trying to align with the weak southerners to gain the south,if i were ACN ,i will start seeking the Southern unity.
The trust must be there ,enough of Awolowo vs Zik hatred

Thank u o. A United Southern Nigeria plus Middle belt will complete rule this country and change the constitution for a fair growth.
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by samdaisi: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2020
Oga Orji KANU,your people will betray you and place Atiku over you because you have been associated with APC,ipobians are born to worship another tribe
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by 35824L: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2020
samdaisi:
Oga Orji KANU,your people will betray you and place Atiku over you because you have been associated with APC,ipobians are born to worship another tribe
Iboes eat in politics by being slaves. They don't know any other way grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by Hedonisco: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2020
emperorzz:
If OUK becomes president in 2023, i mean, a man convicted for his thievery, who spent 6 months in jail and whose judgement is later suspended (not reviewed) on grounds of the judge's capacity, if he becomes president under our watch, then we deserve all the leaders we get. I wont even be deceive with the mantra of igbo presidency. A thieve is a thieve igbo or otherwise.

Since we will most likely end up with a thief anyway, then I'll take an Igbo thief than an abokki thief.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by emperorzz(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Hedonisco:

Since we will most likely end up with a thief anyway, then I'll take an Igbo thief than an abokki thief.
This you just said, is my greatest fear for the generation after ours. Father save us!
Corruption and thievery has finally become the norm i my country.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by Guide777(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2020
He has qualifications in their estimate: Soiled his hand with Abia fund He has been jailed. He has been rejected by his own people. He has been proved a perfect puppet. that makes him a perfect candidate to ensure Nigeria never progresses.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2020
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Orji kalu next president or vice president , he is the cabal anointed one

He sure knows his game well.

But was out of politics for long, owing to fighting OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by morris477(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2020
No matter any blue and white meeting they did he will still go back to jail
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by salt1: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2020
ruggedtimi:
One prophet from the West has already prophesy that orji is the next president

Who is that prophet? We need to watch him.
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2020
Dandyjack:
ACTIVE FACEBOOK GROUP WITH 291K MEMBERS FOR SALE , ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD CALL OR WHATSAPP 07044791252

MESSAGE ME NOW AND BUY THIS GROUP.

Message me for whatsaWh about the group
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by Ovii123(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2020
salt1:

Who is that prophet? We need to watch him.
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by Ovii123(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=Ovii123 post=91366603][/quote]
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2020
Donjuan77:
they are fortifying him for d next presidential election come 2023 mark my word

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahagagagaqqqqqaaaaaaaaaqqqqqqaahhhhhaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahaha.....mmmmmmmmm
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
emperorzz:
If OUK becomes president in 2023, i mean, a man convicted for his thievery, who spent 6 months in jail and whose judgement is later suspended (not reviewed) on grounds of the judge's capacity, if he becomes president under our watch, then we deserve all the leaders we get. I wont even be deceive with the mantra of igbo presidency. A thieve is a thieve igbo or otherwise.

You didn't say this when Obasanjo an ex convict, Was made president .

Bigot

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by emperorzz(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You didn't say this when Obasanjo an ex convict, Was made president .

Bigot

What did Obasanjo steal?
Please let's respect can ourselves and mind our language.
Re: Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) by busomma: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
I hope this isn't the beginning of scheme of things to give him soft landing in his up coming long prison term. He was set free by the Supreme Court on technical grounds. He wasn'tfound notguilty. It won't be too long b4 he goes back to prison where he rightly belongs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Man That Buhari Holds Closely To His Chest? - Justice & Equity Group / I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators / NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.