Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) (23851 Views)

Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos) / Sule Lamido In Private Meeting With Atiku In Dubai [PHOTO] / Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Estello: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Today @officialABAT in a private meeting with the Minister for Africa, Foreign & Commonwealth Development Office, Andrew Mitchell MP.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by lhordspy: 12:04am On Dec 07, 2022
"I am different, I am jagaban"

- He said.

194 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 12:05am On Dec 07, 2022
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

143 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Aufbauh(m): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
I am jagaban

I'm Bola Ahmed Tinubu and I am different

Asiwaju the incoming president has started rehearsing his official assignment as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

143 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Moh247: 12:08am On Dec 07, 2022
cool

Talk about class,

Respect to Jagaban...

He is about to redefine true leadership in Nigeria

156 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by femisplash: 12:12am On Dec 07, 2022
Look at them taking notes with rapt attention. Obi travelled abroad to beg diasporans for donations, Atiku was taking pictures on the streets of Washington. Tinubu is negotiating with world powers.. Choose your leader wisely.

205 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by ItsTutsi(m): 12:17am On Dec 07, 2022
Until now, the effeminate frog voice Pandora is still waiting outside the EU building to snap pictures

117 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 12:22am On Dec 07, 2022
A distinguish incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria.

103 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:34am On Dec 07, 2022
1941o:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Why all the accusations without evidence to backup your ignorance tongue

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by DesignMaestro(m): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Jagaban always ahead of them...........well, that's why you are Jagaba

<><>BAT'23..........BOLA pepper dem o!

93 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by yarimo(m): 12:54am On Dec 07, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Until now, the effeminate frog voice Pandora is still waiting outside the EU building to snap pictures

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by limeta(f): 1:51am On Dec 07, 2022
femisplash:
Look at them taking notes with rapt attention. Obi travelled abroad to beg diasporans for donations, Atiku was taking pictures on the streets of Washington. Tinubu is negotiating with world powers.. Choose your leader wisely.

All this for thieftinubu meeting local MP
Vote wisely
Vote Obidiently

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:57am On Dec 07, 2022
lhordspy:
"I am different, I am jagaban"

- He said.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by ubahojukwu59: 5:29am On Dec 07, 2022
Osinbajo Visits Vietnam, Proposes Cashew Processing Centres In Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3he3HG7CZiU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Majesty2(m): 5:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Follow who knows road jare
Jagaban, the master strategist
Jagaban, the greatest politician in Africa
On your mandate we shall stand gidigba

72 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Majesty2(m): 5:45am On Dec 07, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Jagaban always ahead of them...........well, that's why you are Jagaba

<><>BAT'23..........BOLA pepper dem o!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by dominic17: 5:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Affliction can not raise the second time. He said he will continue from where Buhari stop assess your life compare your welfare and security on 2015 with now and use it to judge by yourself suffering doesn't not know tribe or religion.Nigerians shine your eyes don't be deceived by all those image makes.somebody that is running away from debating with his fellow contenders is running to UK to the show.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Villa12(m): 6:04am On Dec 07, 2022
JAGABAN

Negotiating the presidency grin

The love i have for this man eh chai. Seriously i super love this smart politician throwaway

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person grin

The tormentor of ndi Shettima is the president, Tinubu will be figure head

The tormentor of ndi we no dey give shi shi gang but we dey share bread and 1k for mobilization fee grin grin

The tormentor ndi 2 billion man March grin

JAGABAN, blessed is thy day you officially declare your interest for the presidency

50 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Oddfinder01: 6:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Eriokanmi: 9:27pm On Nov 02
By the time APC leaves office, only God knows what would remain to develop our economy. This is the most fraudulent and corrupt party I've ever seen.

During covid-19 lockdown when everyone was locked up in their homes globally, a vessel of crude was sighted on Chinese waters and malami was fingered in that deal. That case has died a natural death.

The minister of humanitarian affairs was still disbursing school feeding money even at the the time when the schoolchildren were all with their parents during lockdown. The case had died naturally.

The accountant-general at the ministry of finance was said to have embezzled over 100bn naira. He was only suspended. The case is neither here nor there.

Peter Obi exposed them during an interview on CNN that those indulging in oil bunkering are government officials. The following week, they discovered series of illegal pipelines mounted on the main ones and diverted elsewhere for illegal crude loading and pilfering.

This is the government that came and said economy will be improved, corruption will be fought and security would also be improved but failed woefully in all the 3.

Each time I talk in disapproval of Tinubu, urchins would be calling me unprintable names but they've forgotten that....

Yorubas crave integrity
Omoluabis detest lies
Omo kaaro oojiire kan ko gbodo se jaguda
Tinubu said he schooled in osun on his wiki page...where in osun?

He cut 16 good years from his age, just because he wanted to fulfill his lifetime ambition, still they didn't see anything bad about that.

Someone ushered into his residence bullion vans filled with money yet, they overlooked all that. Where's our decorum? Where is our conscience?

I'd never be in support of such a person. If that's their real description of omoluabi, I'd never be a party to it.

Only those whose conscience is dead would.vote APC next year. I wanted to buy dollar today, they said its 845 naira..was that how they met it? In order to defend evil, urchins would ask you how much was usd before 1999, is that a point? A party that complained that 250 naira to one dollar wasn't ok in 2015 is leaving dollar at 850 naira. I can't even fathom this honestly speaking.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:05am On Dec 07, 2022
I see Tinubu finishing 4 in next year's election.

This I have seen.
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Killermamba: 6:06am On Dec 07, 2022
ItsTutsi:
at least he is 100% better than comrade bulaba Escobar with slurr speech

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by mycar: 6:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Efforts in futility

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by FunkeAyorinde: 6:07am On Dec 07, 2022
cool
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 6:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Vote Mr. Peter Obi of the labour party let's make our country great again and stop fraud

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by Oddfinder01: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Majesty2:
Follow who knows road jare
Jagaban, the master strategist
Jagaban, the greatest politician in Africa
On your mandate we shall stand gidigba
U guys have failed. No amount of image laundering wil save ur dirty ass next year..y'all fooled Nigerians back in 2015. NEVER AGAIN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by money121(m): 6:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Seen
Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by LeoDeKing: 6:09am On Dec 07, 2022
Aufbauh:

I'm Bola Ahmed Tinubu and I am different

Asiwaju the incoming president has started rehearsing his official assignment as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by tolue42(m): 6:09am On Dec 07, 2022
Neck pressing and blokos squeezing early this morning again?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Holds Private Meeting With UK MP, Andrew Mitchell (Pictures) by kessdivine4all: 6:09am On Dec 07, 2022
This photo rehearsal will not save him

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow / Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.