Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering (51454 Views)

Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff / Baba Ijesha: Lagos Ministry Of Justice Advises Police To File 5 Charges / Paul Gabriel Amos, Lamborghini Driver Charged With Money Laundering - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Newboss(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2020
naptu2:

You agreed with me at the end of your post. Now, read item 31 on the afidavit (I don't want to keep going round in circles. I've got other things to do). Read item 31 and make of it what you will. Item 31 was the reason that Hushpuppi was arrested, not because he was showing off on Instagram.

Remember that I told you that electronic communication between conspirators is not the same as showing off on Instagram.

The email conversation is useless without a connection to the real person behind the email address. Email was designed to be anonymous so they had to connect the dots. A line is just a bunch of connected dots. Their job was to draw a line that lead straight to the person behind that particular dirty email address (godisgood...) whom coconspirator1 was communicating with. Hush made their job very easy by using his dirty email address to send his real email address to coconspirator1. He failed to keep his digital identities separate.
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by naptu2: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Newboss:

The email conversation is useless without a connection to the real person behind the email address. Email was designed to be anonymous so they had to connect the dots. A line is just a bunch of connected dots. Their job was to draw a line that lead straight to the person behind that particular dirty email address (godisgood...) whom coconspirator1 was communicating with. Hush made their job very easy by using his dirty email address to send his real email address to coconspirator1. He failed to keep his digital identities separate.

grin OK.

We are talking about totally different things, but OK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by imperiouxx(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Teeisaac:
They should bring him to Nigeria prison
Watery beans await u

If you think that's a max punishment, go check about US prisons again. He will mentally and physically suffer in US prison. The food there is not nice either.
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by toprealman: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hollywood must release a movie about this guy.
Hushpuppy= world famous
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Reni1: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jkyoung:
I type this with tears in my eyes. I decided to share say this here because if I need somebody to hear my voice, as I approach my end.
If I write this on Facebook, family and friends will see it and panic will set in, I don't want that. Devoid of our differences, Nairaland is also family to me.
The choices I made in life are mine, but the forces at work are overwhelming. I was weak to their manipulations.
All I ever wanted was to be an Engineer, to make mama proud and take care of my siblings.
Believe me I have Love in my heart. I wanted to just be a better version of myself but nothing seems to work.
When it seems like I am making a little progress, my desires are there to remind me that I am only but a prisoner.
It appears to me that I was created a failure. I failed my family once again, myself, Society and God almighty.
Now I am not afraid of death, I am only sad as I picture the face of Mama, Papa, Brothers and sisters crying while I lay motionless oblivious of everything( I know I will surely hear their wailing from the other side)
I don't want to be judged, but that isn't really my choice to make.
The next 3 weeks will be very crucial to my existence, if I survive it, then I will know that I will grow old and reach 95( I have always told anyone that cares to listen that I will live to 95).
I know they are not reading this now, and nobody that knows me personally is; I just want to tell mom that I love her. To dad; All I wanted was to make him proud. To my brothers and lovely sisters: I love you guys, take care of mom and dad and succeed where I have failed.
To my Nairaland family, God bless you all. I will miss the Afonja's, Igbos, Nyamiris, Brown roofs, red mud, Arewa's(do they even have any special insulting name like the rest of us?)Lala and his snakes, the feminists( feminists are wonderful people, thank God they don't breed well). Lol

I sincerely pray I survive this. Precious Blood of Jesus Christ, Save Us and the whole world.
Guy, I no know which kain beans you don’t cook, but I wan yarn you say make you no try off yourself because nothing reach make person off themselves and na only when we Dey inside life we fit chop life. Check am out, as Hush Don Dey go jail so, dem still Dey give 3 square meals and he still has a right to live. In fact them say na 20years max he go do for jail and life goes on. Just like you, I recently had an oversight which cost $30,000. In an instant, I thought offing myself was the way out. However, I believe that was a cowards way out and decided to take life one step at a time. As the days went by, I reaslised the real owner of the money no too vex for me like that, now come imagine say I off myself. Life will go on and nothing will stop for my demise. All I’m saying is don’t give up and we fit continue our gist for here. No shaking, My G.

1 Like

Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by mdchikezie(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
aswani:

No parole for convictions on Federal crimes in the US. I stand corrected but I don't even think you have a right to appeal Federal convictions.

I am not sure how many years he will get but unless he can help give up bigger fish, like a certain former state governor or federal lawmaker on whom a film was based, he is treated as being on the top of the totem poll and the hammer would come down heavily on him.

oga this man wasn't a drug dealer and wasnt found with deadly weapons, wasnt a child molester or sex offender. hasn't directly killed anyone known of.
his charge would be centered on money laundering and wire fraud,
so tell me why he wouldn't be granted plea/parole if the judge would judge by the books and the law and of course this the US.
i aint supporting or promoting hush, but tell me why he cant get parole.... EVEN SOME DRUG TRAFFICKERS GET.

THESE ARE EXCERPTS YOU CAN CHECK ON
[/b]"Many prisoners can get time off—that is, a reduction in sentence—by behaving well. In the federal system, prisoners who, in the judgment of the Bureau of Prisons, have exhibited “exemplary compliance with institutional disciplinary regulations” can get up to 54 days per year off their sentences".[b]

[/b]"Pretty much. In the U.S. with good behavior the least you can do is 85%. Bad behavior you do it all. The upside, there is no federal parole. When your done, your done"[b]
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by ochusdb(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jkyoung:
I type this with tears in my eyes. I decided to share say this here because if I need somebody to hear my voice, as I approach my end.
If I write this on Facebook, family and friends will see it and panic will set in, I don't want that. Devoid of our differences, Nairaland is also family to me.
The choices I made in life are mine, but the forces at work are overwhelming. I was weak to their manipulations.
All I ever wanted was to be an Engineer, to make mama proud and take care of my siblings.
Believe me I have Love in my heart. I wanted to just be a better version of myself but nothing seems to work.
When it seems like I am making a little progress, my desires are there to remind me that I am only but a prisoner.
It appears to me that I was created a failure. I failed my family once again, myself, Society and God almighty.
Now I am not afraid of death, I am only sad as I picture the face of Mama, Papa, Brothers and sisters crying while I lay motionless oblivious of everything( I know I will surely hear their wailing from the other side)
The next 3 weeks will be very crucial to my existence, if I survive it, then I will know that I will grow old and reach 95( I have always told anyone that cares to listen that I will live to 95).
I know they are not reading this now, and nobody that knows me personally is; I just want to tell mom that I love her. To dad; All I wanted was to make him proud. To my brothers and lovely sisters: I love you guys, take care of mom and dad and succeed where I have failed.
To my Nairaland family, God bless you all. I will miss the Afonja's, Igbos, Nyamiris, Brown roofs, red mud, Arewa's(do they even have any special insulting name like the rest of us?)Lala and his snakes, the feminists( feminists are wonderful people, thank God they don't breed well). Lol

I sincerely pray I survive this. Precious Blood of Jesus Christ, Save Us and the whole world.

Do you really think ur problem is the worst? Lol
I know of someone who was born healthy but as years passed by it's either he is buying acid reflux suppressor today, thinking of taking surgery on his colon or talking about a periodic double vision, I mean this guy has lots of problem that hinder him of accomplishing his dreams yet he is the one telling me Giving Up is not an OPTION. Coincidentally he is also an Engineer (Civil Engineer)

Bro, someone once told me "at the End, it's not Your Success that Counts But how your Story ends."
Your STORY of how you kept moving despite the challenges and failures will be a million times more important to Someone in Your Shoes (potential suicidal) than success stories without ups and downs. So live for the story and not just the success.
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by meobizy(f): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
I find it difficult to believe he is 38 years old. He looks more of 30 - 33. I do not know how long he will spend behind bars, but at least 5 people will go down from him snitching. The rat will always choose to save himself first.
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by abbatoir(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:
Hushpuppi is very very lucky...entering USA without Visa in a pandemic period grin

U must be wicked....

1 Like

Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by ProtectMyMoney: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
abbatoir:

U must be wicked....

No i am not...i don't have compassion for Fraudsters like you do.

1 Like

Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by razible5384(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
proeast:

My brother, I just read your touching post. You must have it in mind that whatever challenge you're passing through now is only temporary, however you will only make it permanent by committing suicide. Your parents and siblings may never recover fully from the trauma.

Whatever problems or challenges you're passing through is not unique to you. Believe me when I tell you that there are so many others out there having it worse. What you need is courage to persevere and to be optimistic that you will make it one day, and naturally most people that dream, believe and persevere always end up becoming successful and same will apply to you!

Have it in mind that there is nothing good, beautiful, or appealing in taking ones life, rather it is a cowardly and selfish way to chicken out when you still have the opportunity to give it a fight.

NEVER TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE, YOU WILL LIVE TO TELL YOUR STORY!
may the good Lord bless you richly for this spirit lifting piece

1 Like

Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by ijayaone: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
the guy is just foolish,if una remember last year wey fbi release list of wanted fraudsters, 91 people or so
one retire america fbi agent talk about hushpupi lifestyle on Twitter regarding hush as fraudster ,na dere i no say dis guy own don finish,instead make e dey lowkey but d mumu still dey flaunt shit

4 Likes

Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by proeast(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
razible5384:
may the good Lord bless you richly for this spirit lifting piece

Amen, and bless you too!
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Decided to give this a proper read. So the main mastermind-coconspirator 1- is not even a Naija guy ? lol. FBI should treat hush's messup, but shld try to at least not make this some anti-Naija crusade. Seems like hush and his boys in dubai were there for the laundering and money mule responsibilities.

Conconspirator 1 had an actual network of experts identifying the target companies and executing the phishing attacks/'hits'.

1 Like

Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Nancy1986: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
God bless God
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Annie001: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
naptu2:

Read item 31 on the FBI affidavit and make of it what you will.
And where was it written there that people made a complain
Maybe you can help me with a screenshot probably we might have been reading different version
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by KataKaraNG: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fucsheetup:
MOTIVATION, you mean.
No, I don't
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

But they have a mutual cooperation agreement in place at the moment between their security agencies.
You are right there and then that leaves only countries like North. Korea,Bhutan, Iraq and Syria.. Lol how man go take survive these places at all grin
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
lichocho:
Mompha pls come ooo..fbi wants to tell u something..
Lol.. u no serious grin
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Fucsheetup(f): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
KataKaraNG:

No, I don't
Of course you don’t.
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by aswani(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
mdchikezie:

oga this man wasn't a drug dealer and wasnt found with deadly weapons, wasnt a child molester or sex offender. hasn't directly killed anyone known of.
his charge would be centered on money laundering and wire fraud,
so tell me why he wouldn't be granted plea/parole if the judge would judge by the books and the law and of course this the US.
i aint supporting or promoting hush, but tell me why he cant get parole.... EVEN SOME DRUG TRAFFICKERS GET.

THESE ARE EXCERPTS YOU CAN CHECK ON
[/b]"Many prisoners can get time off—that is, a reduction in sentence—by behaving well. In the federal system, prisoners who, in the judgment of the Bureau of Prisons, have exhibited “exemplary compliance with institutional disciplinary regulations” can get up to 54 days per year off their sentences".[b]

[/b]"Pretty much. In the U.S. with good behavior the least you can do is 85%. Bad behavior you do it all. The upside, there is no federal parole. When your done, your done"[b]

Bros, do you know how many people might have lost careers, had their lives spiral out of control or even killed themselves with that fools greed? That money he made came out of somewhere.

I am aware on a personal level, not me o, of a real life story about the consequences of a yahoo boy fleecing a maga. It is not a victimless crime at all.

Corporate fraud in America is not treated lightly by their justice system.

As per the words you pasted about the federal system, please send me a link.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-there-no-parole-in-federal-prison

1 Like

Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Easyboy18: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jkyoung:

brother don't give up the lord is on ur side he will surprise u
don't forget suicide is never the way God loves u nd have better plans for u
I love u too ❤❤
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
dairykidd:

You are right there and then that leaves only countries like North. Korea,Bhutan, Iraq and Syria.. Lol how man go take survive these places at all grin
There's more.
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Budline1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
bragamycin:

The funny thing is that, the main criminal pushing and pressuring HushDoggy to provide account details is not even Nigerian, yet he was being referred to as CONSPIRATOR 1. Y don’t the fbi name him Nd his country

Abi o. He might not even have a social media account. Hushpuppi cast them all with the showcasing of his flamboyant lifestyles on Instagram.
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by mdchikezie(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
aswani:

Bros, do you know how many people might have lost careers, had their lives spiral out of control or even killed themselves with that fools greed? That money he made came out of somewhere.

I am aware on a personal level, not me o, of a real life story about the consequences of a yahoo boy fleecing a maga. It is not a victimless crime at all.

sure enough, you would bring the case of deaths or personal injury.
they don't do mind and made up charges in court there.
and for the quotes, you can find it quora thats where i saw it
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by mdchikezie(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
aswani:

i got this from the link you sent me as well.

[/b]Prisons don’t set parole. The courts set parole. And federal crimes include possibilities for ‘good behavior early release’ and ‘supervised release’ near the end of a sentence which is not a lot different than getting parole. Congress voted to end federal parole in order to keep '''very dangerous criminals''' from getting back into society earlier than they should.[b]

and this on the QUOTED part i did are obviously for muderers, serial killers and maybe rapists too who have or had inflicted physical injuries on others.
not someone who never even resisted arrest for a sec.
and i tell you once more that if he exhibits good behavior ln prison, and goes for plea. surely he would be considered.
although it would be towards the end of his sentence
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Ishilove: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
TopeQs:

check this....
page 24, last paragraph.
Thanks dear. You are very observant

1 Like

Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by chaloskyx: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
BYE HUSH SEE YOU WHEN YOU ARE 58 YEARS OLD IF YOU LIKE WHEN YOU ARE OUT GO AND PURCHASE THE LATEST ROLLS ROYCE AND BE FLAUNTING BIG BOY WHILE YOUR MATE ARE FLAUNTING SUCCESSFUL GRAND CHILDREN MUMU
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Chinny024(f): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
...to that person that scams people on nairaland....e go soon be for you.....
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by aswani(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
mdchikezie:

i got this from the link you sent me as well.

[/b]Prisons don’t set parole. The courts set parole. And federal crimes include possibilities for ‘good behavior early release’ and ‘supervised release’ near the end of a sentence which is not a lot different than getting parole. Congress voted to end federal parole in order to keep '''very dangerous criminals''' from getting back into society earlier than they should.[b]

and this on the QUOTED part i did are obviously for muderers, serial killers and maybe rapists too who have or had inflicted physical injuries on others.
not someone who never even resisted arrest for a sec.
and i tell you once more that if he exhibits good behavior ln prison, and goes for plea. surely he would be considered.
although it would be towards the end of his sentence

Fair enough, I think in his case if he returns all the monies he has stolen, only then would he be eligible for those things like early release.

Good behaviour to go out and enjoy your ill gotten wouldn't be something they would encourage as the ones up am coming would start hedging their bets on that basis.
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by mdchikezie(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
aswani:

Fair enough, I think in his case if he returns all the monies he has stolen, only then would he be eligible for those things like early release.

Good behaviour to go out and enjoy your ill gotten wouldn't be something they would encourage as the ones up am coming would start hedging their bets on that basis.

I MENTIONED COOPERATION EARLIER, AND THAT ENTAILS WHAT YOU SAID HERE [/b]I think in his case if he returns all the monies he has stolen,[b]
AND BEFORE NOW HIS LOOT WOULD HAVE BEEN RECOVERED HALF IF HE IS COOPERATING.
HE MIGHT AS WELL NOT COOPRERATE AND GET HIS FULL VERDICT.

CHECKOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO 6IX9INE HE IS OUT NOW BECAUSE HE COPERATED [/b]AND JUST TO REMIND YOU IT WAS A FEDERAL COURT BTW[b] (although he has been labelled snitch by his society and his safety is at stake)
BUT SEE BOBBY SCHMURDA WHO COMMITTED ALMOST SAME OFFENCE IS STILL SERVING.
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by stayclearofme: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fhowe:
this type of mind set will get you no where ,over the past week many have been saying many things and refuse to actually face the obvious facts . We have a serious issue on our hands as a country , do you have any idea ,how many of our youths are into this illicit trade ? And the society as a whole most have come to accept the people that engage in this activities some even celebrate them in their various communities .Lastly this guys start from petty online scams and see it as harmless until they metamorphosis into big scammers pulling online heist .My own 2 cents a petty job with good pay at a tender age can save a lot of our youths from becoming dare devils online
What is this thing saying? How does your comments relates to my own? Did my comment suggests that I support online fraud? Are you high on tramadol or weed? Stay clear of me! I'll Olodo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Colleen Santos - Amalu Blasts Nigeria Police Over Husband's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.