Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering (51473 Views)

Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff / Baba Ijesha: Lagos Ministry Of Justice Advises Police To File 5 Charges / Paul Gabriel Amos, Lamborghini Driver Charged With Money Laundering - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by TheSourcerer: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2020
Jkyoung:
I type this with tears in my eyes. I decided to share say this here because if I need somebody to hear my voice, as I approach my end.
If I write this on Facebook, family and friends will see it and panic will set in, I don't want that. Devoid of our differences, Nairaland is also family to me.
The choices I made in life are mine, but the forces at work are overwhelming. I was weak to their manipulations.
All I ever wanted was to be an Engineer, to make mama proud and take care of my siblings.
Believe me I have Love in my heart. I wanted to just be a better version of myself but nothing seems to work.
When it seems like I am making a little progress, my desires are there to remind me that I am only but a prisoner.
It appears to me that I was created a failure. I failed my family once again, myself, Society and God almighty.
Now I am not afraid of death, I am only sad as I picture the face of Mama, Papa, Brothers and sisters crying while I lay motionless oblivious of everything( I know I will surely hear their wailing from the other side)
I don't want to be judged, but that isn't really my choice to make.
The next 3 weeks will be very crucial to my existence, if I survive it, then I will know that I will grow old and reach 95( I have always told anyone that cares to listen that I will live to 95).
I know they are not reading this now, and nobody that knows me personally is; I just want to tell mom that I love her. To dad; All I wanted was to make him proud. To my brothers and lovely sisters: I love you guys, take care of mom and dad and succeed where I have failed.
To my Nairaland family, God bless you all. I will miss the Afonja's, Igbos, Nyamiris, Brown roofs, red mud, Arewa's(do they even have any special insulting name like the rest of us?)Lala and his snakes, the feminists( feminists are wonderful people, thank God they don't breed well). Lol

I sincerely pray I survive this. Precious Blood of Jesus Christ, Save Us and the whole world.
listen dude! I usually don't care ,, trust me

But for some reason don't let go, it's fun to keep fighting, loosing hope sucks and boring as hell , but fighting on now that's the real fun, try it. ♥️
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by TheSourcerer: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2020
Prolific2018:

grin grin grin
Oooh now i get it...
Na dem. grin
hmm prolific
You know andrie Chikatilo?
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by stayclearofme: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2020
Fhowe:
who said you support online fraud , what do you mean by e money is next ? Oversabi
Go siddon...just carry phone dey type out of point.. olodo!.... if you don't know the meaning of e money is next go get English teacher....Ndiara.....
Stayclearofme lipsrsealed
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Fhowe: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2020
stayclearofme:

Go siddon...just carry phone dey type out of point.. olodo!.... if you don't know the meaning of e money is next go get English teacher....Ndiara.....
Wetin concern e money for the matter carrydoer , hate will never let many of you rest .You for tell us Wetin e money eat this morning sef oloshi
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Fhowe: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2020
stayclearofme:

na you Dey talk out of point Wetin concern e money for this matter now
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by cocolacec(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
This guy go old inside prison.
He might spend between 5-10 years in prison not more than that.A Nigerian ,George Abrue who duped British pensioners of their money through fake stocks was jailed in Sweden for 5 year and his houses,luxury cars were confisticated.
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by stayclearofme: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
Fhowe:
na you Dey talk out of point Wetin concern e money for this matter now
Mumu
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Greatzeus(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Jkyoung:
I type this with tears in my eyes. I decided to share say this here because if I need somebody to hear my voice, as I approach my end.
If I write this on Facebook, family and friends will see it and panic will set in, I don't want that. Devoid of our differences, Nairaland is also family to me.
The choices I made in life are mine, but the forces at work are overwhelming. I was weak to their manipulations.
All I ever wanted was to be an Engineer, to make mama proud and take care of my siblings.
Believe me I have Love in my heart. I wanted to just be a better version of myself but nothing seems to work.
When it seems like I am making a little progress, my desires are there to remind me that I am only but a prisoner.
It appears to me that I was created a failure. I failed my family once again, myself, Society and God almighty.
Now I am not afraid of death, I am only sad as I picture the face of Mama, Papa, Brothers and sisters crying while I lay motionless oblivious of everything( I know I will surely hear their wailing from the other side)
I don't want to be judged, but that isn't really my choice to make.
The next 3 weeks will be very crucial to my existence, if I survive it, then I will know that I will grow old and reach 95( I have always told anyone that cares to listen that I will live to 95).
I know they are not reading this now, and nobody that knows me personally is; I just want to tell mom that I love her. To dad; All I wanted was to make him proud. To my brothers and lovely sisters: I love you guys, take care of mom and dad and succeed where I have failed.
To my Nairaland family, God bless you all. I will miss the Afonja's, Igbos, Nyamiris, Brown roofs, red mud, Arewa's(do they even have any special insulting name like the rest of us?)Lala and his snakes, the feminists( feminists are wonderful people, thank God they don't breed well). Lol

I sincerely pray I survive this. Precious Blood of Jesus Christ, Save Us and the whole world.
[/s]
You haven't said anything,intact you didn't communicate,just some rumble jumble. No wonder your life is the way you described.
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Lyoncrescent: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
naptu2:

grin OK.

We are talking about totally different things, but OK.

Hi, sorry I had to ambush you here and permission to deviate from the topic to the OP and the mods.

There's something that has been troubling my mind for a while now and I've tried to analyse it with some friends. If you have time please you can reply on your diary if you need be as I am following you.

My hypothesis is that the university of Ibadan being the first university in Nigeria put the vision of Knowledge is Power to eventually benefit Nigeria maybe the southerners more to emerge as future leaders . However as seen in Nigeria, Power is Power. The location of most of the military training schools in the north now appears to have been a strategic move by the North. Because looking at it now, 16 years of our 23 years democracy have been ruled by men of Power in a way not knowledge. I also want to know if this strategy played a key role in the coups. Yakubu Gowon grew up in Zaria even though from Plateau, Murtala Mohammed, Buhari, IBB and Abacha all benefited from coups with only Ironsi and Obasanjo from the south who both somewhat stumbled into leadership positions. I want your analysis on this whether the location of the military training schools in the north helped in this regards of more northern officers benefiting from coups.

Do we then say in the Nigerian situation at least on a federal level so far in the discourse that power is power or knowledge is power and could the northern leaders have been strategic to know which to go for or its just a coincidence that things turned out the way they did

Can we sufficiently conclude that if there were at least two major military training institutions with one in the north and another in the south, the coups may not have benefitted mostly northern officers ? The babafemi ogundipe scenario that played out, would that gave been avoided he was a northerner ?
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by bluefilm: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2020
cocolacec:

He might spend between 5-10 years in prison not more than that.A Nigerian ,George Abrue who duped British pensioners of their money through fake stocks was jailed in Sweden for 5 year and his houses,luxury cars were confisticated.

Nah.

He's getting nothing less than 20 years jail sentence.
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by cocolacec(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
bluefilm:

Nah.

No judge will sentence him to 20 years imprisonment,20 years is the maximum sentence.Hushpuppi is only an accomplice not the real hacker.
Re: US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering by Bossman(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Very unlikely. May be half of that.

bluefilm:

Nah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Caught Selling Donkey Meat As Cow Meet To Her Customers In Edo (photos) / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Man Butchers Friend In Akwa Ibom (warning: Graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.