Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Partnership With Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Partnership With Bloggers (297 Views)

Bloggers Get Help With Bloggers Connect Whatsapp Group Now / Nigeria Police Meets With Bloggers To Curb Fake News / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partnership With Bloggers by Iblak: 4:21am On Jul 04, 2020
Good morning fellow bloggers

I run a classifieds website (link is in my signature) and looking to form partnership with bloggers

Basically, the advert is about cross promotion. I advertise your website on my own website and you do the same for me.

If you have slightly decent traffic, you're welcome.
I have a quite decent traffic too.

Who's interested?
Re: Partnership With Bloggers by SavageMaster: 5:01am On Jul 04, 2020
I'm not a blogger Sir.

I've checked out your site. Looks like the next Jiji in the making. I'm impressed. Will really like to learn a thing or two from you, if you don't mind.

I'll also suggest you try Google and Facebook ads, as well as set up a Facebook page for the site.

I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Partnership With Bloggers by Dajugba: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
I am interested. How do I communicate with you? You can chat me on what's app on 08148372055. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Partnership With Bloggers by Crochet: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Reach out

1 Like

Re: Partnership With Bloggers by Iblak: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2020
SavageMaster:
I'm not a blogger Sir.

I've checked out your site. Looks like the next Jiji in the making. I'm impressed. Will really like to learn a thing or two from you, if you don't mind.

I'll also suggest you try Google and Facebook ads, as well as set up a Facebook page for the site.

I wish you the best

Thank you for your advice and words of encouragement Sir

What do you want to learn, maybe I can help
Re: Partnership With Bloggers by Iblak: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hello bloggers Let's grow together.
United we stand, divided we fall
Who's interested
Re: Partnership With Bloggers by Flezy4: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
nice Idea bro I am also a blogger you can reach me on my whatssApp num : +2348127615372 contact me let partner and make a deferent in the blogging industry
you can also reach me on Email : promisefriday70@gmail.com
or visit my blog to see things out your self http://www.upwines..com

(1) (Reply)

Pls Tell Me The Tricks To Getting Google Adsense Approval / Need A Mentor Please / Techmag Professional Blogger Premium Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.