Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me (5504 Views)

My Abusive Boss Broke My Head And Doesn't Want To Pay Me / Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by RedPhoenix: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Administration1:

I've worked with GhostPr for a while to understand exactly what you're doing here. You're just one little scum which ought to be wiped.
For your information GPr won't hire you.

You aren't worth my mentions.

Says the one who's addicted to me. Get lost. I'm busy
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by MrLucifer: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Please avoid this RedPhoenix guy, he's not to be trusted.

5 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Juliearth(f): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
All I can say is that wickedness lives here. Op, sorry for this ordeal. Next time, try to be a bit flexible ( that is the only flaw I noticed).

2 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by RedPhoenix: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
MrLucifer:
Please avoid this RedPhoenix guy, he's not to be trusted.

Says the devil. Why am I not surprised?
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by lilachiever(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

See as you dey damage another man labour.
Mind explaining to yourself not me what you implied here...

It's a big shock hearing all you said about me on 411info.

You're living in delusions
I get work. I won an 800k gig
Good luck wrestling with yourself
Who asked you? You be Mumu man

1 Like

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by lilachiever(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Smh. You won't take corrections easily. I live you with more sad tales to tell. Don't say people didn't tell you to work on your character.

It's "leave" and not "live". And this one is claiming to be a writer.

4 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by RedPhoenix: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
lilachiever:

It's "leave" and not "live". And this one is claiming to be a writer.

Unfortunately for you I'm busy. Plus I never claimed to be anything. Three, you can do better than obsess over me
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by RedPhoenix: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
lilachiever:

Who asked you? You be Mumu man

Rather he mumu with my success than broke n stupid like you. Dufos
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by lilachiever(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Unfortunately for you I'm busy. Plus I never claimed to be anything. Three, you can do better than obsess over me

I guess you being "busy" is ironical because someone who is supposedly as busy as you are and has a 800K Project (we know it's audio) to execute won't engage someone who's fighting for his entitlement for over 3 pages of a thread with insults and nonsensical comments like you did.

GTFOH

2 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by RedPhoenix: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
lilachiever:

I guess you being "busy" is ironical because someone who is supposedly as busy as you are and has a 800K Project (we know it's audio) to execute won't engage someone who's fighting for his entitlement for over 3 pages of a thread with insults and nonsensical comments like you did.

GTFOH

Busy dude
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by lilachiever(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Busy dude
Lol, you're the rich "busy" dude, remember?

I'm done with my stuff for today so I have lots of time to spare for you

1 Like

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by magarchi: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
That's how one NL writing employer said I'll be paid after one whole year of writing as my pay will be invested in his business ...I said no qualms...next thing he said he'll give me a topic to write on to see if I can write as some people claim but can't... and I told him you have your restrictive style of writing, if one doesn't conform to your style does not necessarily mean one cannot write...and he said oh you have started fighting me already, then went on to brag that he is mentoring over a 100 people on NL...my gut feeling told me he'd take my write up and claim I did rubbish, so I didn't bother.

4 Likes

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by dotun4luv(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blueorb:

I like to indicate my interest in writing for you. Can I have your WhatsApp contact?
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by grim33(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Send yours to me I’ll contact you myself
Blueorb:

I like to indicate my interest in writing for you. Can I have your whatsapp contact?
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by RedPhoenix: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Duchess o grin cheesy
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by dominique(f): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2020
Blueorb:
Domiique a guy on the site that poses as a legitimate business person duped me of 23000 Naira. How can you help bring justice in this matter.

The individual is steal portraying himself as a legitimate business persons throwing out countless of adverts on the Agric section of the forum.

How can you help me get justice?

What's his username?
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Blueorb: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2020
dominique:

What's his username?

He uses several.

One is kpas4kpas

He also uses the other monikers below

rhasonel

Evo2011

apakoso2020

He duped me of hard earned 23000 Naira. And I want my money back. I have screenshots and recorded phone call as proof.

Check the entire monikers I posted above you'll notice it's the same phone contacts and the same handler behind the monikers
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Blueorb: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2020
grim33:
Send yours to me I’ll contact you myself

I don't want to be banned. Please send an email with to me on the address on my signature
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by dominique(f): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Blueorb:

He uses several.

One is kpas4kpas

He also uses the other monikers below

rhasonel

Evo2011

apakoso2020

He duped me of hard earned 23000 Naira. And I want my money back. I have screenshots and recorded phone call as proof.

Check the entire monikers I posted above you'll notice it's the same phone contacts and the same handler behind the monikers

Sorry about that. Kindly shed more light on how exactly he scammer you. Have you reported to your bank?
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by janzguy: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:
David, I have crossed paths with you in the past four years atleast five times and know you closely to speak a word or two with you.

While many people will view this thread and sympathise with you. I choose to see something deeper and if you would permit, would speak to you.

You are too combative, and for a male too argumentative. These traits will affect you going on in life if you live it unfixed. Being combative, contentious and confortontational only at best generate negative energy and turns relationship sour.

You're in a hurry to get the apex you don't know you destroy things in your path

You keep talking about how good you are and how you're worth this and that and Bla Bla Bla. And I just feel sorry to say this. Your attitude will keep ruining things for you if you don't improve on it

I wish you the best

mehn!!! You took the words right out of my mouth... I don't even know the writer but from the chats I could deduce that he has ego problem.

I understand he was trying to prove the worth of his work but then if he were that good, he wouldn't have been looking for the writing job in the first place.

The writer has his own fair share of ego all over the chats and he was even the first to accuse the client of been "Yahoo" and even asking for the Editor's mail for confirmation, mehn!! that was the height of been rude.

Note: Mr OP in this context is an employee and as an employee you must diligently follow whatever your employer wants to the later!!
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by RedPhoenix: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
janzguy:

mehn!!! You took the words right out of my mouth... I don't even know the writer but from the chats I could deduce that he has ego problem.

I understand he was trying to prove the worth of his work but then if he were that good, he wouldn't have been looking for the writing job in the first place.

The writer has his own fair share of ego all over the chats and he was even the first to accuse the client of been "Yahoo" and even asking for the Editor's mail for confirmation, mehn!! that was the height of been rude.

Note: Mr OP in this context is an employee and as an employee you must diligently follow whatever your employer wants to the later!!

Succinct
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by janzguy: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Succinct

Though your comments were harsh and too direct and made it seem like you were hating on him, but putting sentiment aside, his response to the client were somewhat rude.

The client knows her audience and demands you write what she wants. It is utmost that you keep your own personal "wisdom" and "understanding" and simply give her what she wants.. If she insists on you including Spotify, then put it there generously.

Yes she did wrong by blocking him, but some of those ranting above, would never take it if their employee challenged their wishes the way he did!!

Besides, you don't go about telling your client how good you are and how everybody speaks good of you. Only egocentric people say that. Let your job speak for you.

please let's call a spade a space!!!

1 Like

Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by RedPhoenix: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
janzguy:

Though your comments were harsh and too direct and made it seem like you were hating on him, but putting sentiment aside, his response to the client were somewhat rude.

The client knows her audience and demands you write what she wants. It is utmost that you keep your own personal "wisdom" and "understanding" and simply give her what she wants.. If she insists on you including Spotify, then put it there generously.

Yes she did wrong by blocking him, but some of those ranting above, would never take it if their employee challenged their wishes the way he did!!

Besides, you don't go about telling your client how good you are and how everybody speaks good of you. Only egocentric people say that. Let your job speak for you.

please let's call a spade a space!!!

I had to cause he hasn't been told this and has been doing it repeatedly for years I've known him. He will keep cutting work relationship shorter than they're meant to be. I had to just do it once and for all. I won't go near him again. I hope he doesn't take it as an attack cause his a guy that the slightest critique at him is replied with a torrent of attack repraisals
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by Blueorb: 2:29am On Jul 07, 2020
dominique:

Sorry about that. Kindly shed more light on how exactly he scammer you. Have you reported to your bank?

I am yet to report. I was expecting more from you. I was thinking you'd verify my claims and add his numbers and monikers to list of scammers on the site. This was the least I wanted from you
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by QVicky10(f): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
magarchi:
That's how one NL writing employer said I'll be paid after one whole year of writing as my pay will be invested in his business ...I said no qualms...next thing he said he'll give me a topic to write on to see if I can write as some people claim but can't... and I told him you have your restrictive style of writing, if one doesn't conform to your style does not necessarily mean one cannot write...and he said oh you have started fighting me already, then went on to brag that he is mentoring over a 100 people on NL...my gut feeling told me he'd take my write up and claim I did rubbish, so I didn't bother.
Sorry but please what is his moniker?
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by haiti007(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
samtol4:
Well said . Instead for the guy to ask for his money ,he is busy arguing unnecessarily ..Some Nigerians can torment and oppressed you with stories

Sir, I saw your DM, but It connect due to some unknown errors. Please can we connect via WhatsApp @+23
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by samtol4(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=haiti007 post=92791155]

Sir, I saw your DM, Got your message kindly remove your number .
Re: I Wrote An Article For This Person From Nairaland And She Didn't Pay Me by haiti007(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
samtol4:
Got your message kindly remove your number .
Okay, please help me modify your post too. The number is on my mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Is Accepting Cv-bsc/hnd Closes Feb. 5th / Who Else Got This? / Microsoft Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.