Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold (49657 Views)

Church General Overseer, Theology Student Arrested Over Dubai-bound Meth, Skunk / 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Graysons: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:
River State always in the news for all the bad reason...what an hell of a place

Are you normal? The criminals are igbos maybe Wike should banned igbos from coming to Port Harcourt.

You are all turning our beloved city into something else. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Amanda4life: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
nokatakata:

But you keep coming to the states where you claim rituals is going on. How are we sure it is not you cursed , evil, bitter people that are responsible for the rituals.

I DONT KNOW WHERE U ARE TALKING ABOUT.
BUT U WOULDN'T SEE ME THERE
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by NaMeAboki: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
This southern disease; when will it stop?

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by quiteboy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
sassysure:
The down side of looking down on illegitimate children in igboland. Also part of the downside of only believing that baby boys are more important than the girls.

This will never stop until we address these cancers
well said bro

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by IpobOsuIgbo: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
mavinstarna:
Jesus, when will all these stop?
JESUS IS DEAD.

LET THE DEAD REST ABEG.

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by morris477(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
May God forgive them
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by earnit1: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
ok
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Nethergate: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Dear all, my friend just relased the video to his new single on youtube, pls kindly check it via the link below. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vI5Blt0OYk
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
crooked pastors and churches have become the norm in nigeria.
every thief, scammer, fraudsters,kidnapper and armed robber is now a pastor.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by kayzeesoft(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:
To me there has been a demand for these baby factories or whatever.

Why dont the government legitimate it and make it organized so childless couples can be able to get babies.

To me theres nothing wrong with if someone has an unwanted pregnancy then instead if aborting it or maybe giving birth to it and throw it away to one dumpster, u sell it out.

At least selling it out the life of the baby is assured than going for the other two options
Selling it out for ritual purposes.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by jaggabban: 12:09am On Jul 05, 2020
This is how u measure hatred between Christians and Muslims. Go through the thread I will discover that the Muslims are not saying anything against Christianity and Christians.
But if the topic was about Islam or Muslims, it would have been million comments and all in abusive language to Islam and Muslims.

Christians hate Muslims more but they are working so hard with the help of tv and other media to make it look otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by chigoizie7(m): 12:46am On Jul 05, 2020
mamatwiny:

Proper adoption takes a very long time . It takes them over a year to even open your file and start legal documentation. After adoption, they still come from time to time to check up on the baby. There is also a risk that the real mother might appear someday and start laying claim on the baby. I have actually witnessed this.

They pay this much cos they are deceived that the baby is theirs. That the money involves treatment. Baby factories that sell babies outrightly don't charge that much.

Yes I can understand that the process is long but isn’t that better? I mean one doesn’t just wake up one day and decides to adopt, it must have been a well thought out plan. I believe that they should wait and go through the normal processes.

There are pros and cons in both situations. But the best should be the legal ways, some of those teenagers are abducted and held against their wishes, just like in these cases where some of those girls were told that their kids died.

I know a woman that adopted / bought one in my street that year. If you see this little boy, very handsome. This woman doesn’t play with him. If you see this boys dressing, you will think that the parents a dangote. She owns a business, but she joins the school bus in the morning with him, in the afternoon she closes shop and go to the school to make sure that the child has his lunch, and in the evening she goes back to school to bring him back with the school bus again. No kid own toys morethan that little boy in my area. But after some years, the police came. If you see the way this woman was crying. She even accepted that she did wrong, accepted to go to jail while pleading for the biological parents of the boy to allow her train him that she will still tell him about the parents that they are free to always visit, but that they should allow her have the child, she hasn’t felt happy in a while and then she has someone to call her mom and they want to take him away from her. When the parents of the child saw photos and pictures of how the woman lives that child, they decided to let her go. And then she became the shadows of herself. She became depressed until one day the real parents brought him to her to spend the holidays. This woman came back to life. They have been doing it before I left the area, they bring this child all the way from Lagos to obosi every school holidays.

But look at it this way. What about the anguish and pain and sleepless nights the real parents faces on daily looking for their kids?

Seriously, that was when I know the importance of a woman having a child to call her mom.

But these processes are wrong. Some of these girls are abducted, raped and caged in those kinda houses and then sell their babies before them.do you know that the mothers life will never remain the same knowing that a seed she carried 9 months was forcefully taken away from her and she might not see the child ever again?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by chigoizie7(m): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2020
jaggabban:
This is how u measure hatred between Christians and Muslims. Go through the thread I will discover that the Muslims are not saying anything against Christianity and Christians.
But if the topic was about Islam or Muslims, it would have been million comments and all in abusive language to Islam and Muslims.

Christians hate Muslims more but they are working so hard with the help of tv and other media to make it look otherwise.

You are going far, Christians are the most intolerable sets of people. They hate themselves, a jehova witnes is not even allowed to marry from other churches. An Anglican doesn’t want to have anything to do with a Roman Catholic or a Pentecostal, vice versa. It is only Christians that forcefully invade a traditionalists shrine and burn it. Yet they say they are loving. I am a Christian. But the laws of the land must be obeyed. And Christians do not obey it, it is even in the Bible to obey the laws of the land.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:51am On Jul 05, 2020
“I was arrested in the past by NAPTIP but they later released me on bail when they couldn’t find Miriam.”

Fulani and Yoruba demonic centers(churches and mosques) in Biafraland must be expose and be destroy.

Who is Miriam (fulani) IB (Yoruba).

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:56am On Jul 05, 2020
jaggabban:

Let Muslims start going to TV and other media too.

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by chigoizie7(m): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2020
YelloweWest:
This will always be the case untill govt eases the adoption process and caters for unwarranted babies through social services.

The truth is as unfortunate as this situation is, these baby sellers solve a problem. They did not force these girls to get pregnant and those unwanted babies where headed for the gutter or a misrable life in the hands of their incompetent mothers.

Though the thought of buying a human being is horrible, its a lesser evil for the child. Ultimately the child is most likely with a couple that would treasure him or her which is better than being dead in a gutter somewhere or having to endure a misrable childhood.

A time in nkpor, such kinda prayer house was bursted and many girls were abducted, forcefully raped and made to live in inhuman conditions and once the child is born, they take it away from her, allow her to rest for few months and then the rapes continues to get them pregnant again. One of the girls died in the process and in a bid to dispose her, they were caught. You will see young girls that cannot stand properly again.

These people do not solve any problem please. We heard the girls say that their babies was pronounced dead. This is very wrong.

I have seen a man that went to the north, negotiated with a girl, got her pregnant and whe she delivered. The child was handed to the man and his wife. The young girl doesn’t even know where they came from.

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Drsmartphilips: 2:54am On Jul 05, 2020
Thanks to God for they are Christians and Muslims
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by toprealman: 5:55am On Jul 05, 2020
Greed and wickedness.
Hand over the babies to welfare and they will put them in foster homes. Why sell your fellow human being?
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by alphaNomega: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2020
Joshmodest:

Really we still engage in this fvckery
, like we still have brainwashed fellows like you in this 21st century ?
You call a demon a man who has the heart of a mad tiger ...a man of God
You see this touch not my anointed ting , you guys scream upandan is for senseless people who lack Formal education , or folks who have chosen to be stupid or a combination of both ...
A woman who uses people's children who are underaged to run a baby factory,is being called a man of " God" even the Nigerian police once you commit an offense that is contrary to their code of conduct you are dismissed and punished like a common thief , except your God is in support of the crime ....
See any anointed man or woman that crosses my path I don't care if it is the pope , he will dance to the music !!!
Lol. God actually supports crime. Remember how he ordered the Israelites to overrun villages, burn them down and take their captives as slaves? Flip through the 1st and 2nd book of Kings, e dey everywhere.

Man of god my foot angry
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Coldie(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2020
kayzeesoft:

Selling it out for ritual purposes.
If its for spiritual purpose then thats wrong.

But if the govt makes it legit we can easily track such deals

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Onlyonebuhari: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Tell me one advantage that churches has done for us. But their idiot followers will keep on following them like sheeps
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Prenonjebose: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2020
chigoizie7:

Yes I can understand that the process is long but isn’t that better? I mean one doesn’t just wake up one day and decides to adopt, it must have been a well thought out plan. I believe that they should wait and go through the normal processes.

There are pros and cons in both situations. But the best should be the legal ways, some of those teenagers are abducted and held against their wishes, just like in these cases where some of those girls were told that their kids died.

I know a woman that adopted / bought one in my street that year. If you see this little boy, very handsome. This woman doesn’t play with him. If you see this boys dressing, you will think that the parents a dangote. She owns a business, but she joins the school bus in the morning with him, in the afternoon she closes shop and go to the school to make sure that the child has his lunch, and in the evening she goes back to school to bring him back with the school bus again. No kid own toys morethan that little boy in my area. But after some years, the police came. If you see the way this woman was crying. She even accepted that she did wrong, accepted to go to jail while pleading for the biological parents of the boy to allow her train him that she will still tell him about the parents that they are free to always visit, but that they should allow her have the child, she hasn’t felt happy in a while and then she has someone to call her mom and they want to take him away from her. When the parents of the child saw photos and pictures of how the woman lives that child, they decided to let her go. And then she became the shadows of herself. She became depressed until one day the real parents brought him to her to spend the holidays. This woman came back to life. They have been doing it before I left the area, they bring this child all the way from Lagos to obosi every school holidays.

But look at it this way. What about the anguish and pain and sleepless nights the real parents faces on daily looking for their kids?

Seriously, that was when I know the importance of a woman having a child to call her mom.

But these processes are wrong. Some of these girls are abducted, raped and caged in those kinda houses and then sell their babies before them.do you know that the mothers life will never remain the same knowing that a seed she carried 9 months was forcefully taken away from her and she might not see the child ever again?
I feel that the procedure for the adoption of babies in orphanage homes needs some adjustments. The process can be faster and still thorough. Many of these children could have been adopted but for the bureaucratic activities of social welfare office. These children grow up in this largely unhygienic environment, missing the love they could have gotten from would be parents..
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Godblessamaechi: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is quite frightening and disturbing to say the least. Parents please up your game in ensuring that your children gets the best possible upbringing no matter the challenge you maybe going through. Do not allow poverty or illiteracy or any other negative situation to force you to abdicate your noble responsibility of training up your children with the fear of God to avoid loosing them as prey's in the hand of the predator.

Meanwhile Jesus the son of God was sent to the world to seek and redeem the lost. If you are leaving in this world without Jesus as your Lord and savior, then you are surely leaving dangerously on earth. No Jesus no life. John 14:6. Please dear friends choose Jesus now and commit to love and worship Him all the rest of your life on earth and heaven will be yours at the of your short sojourn here on earth. John 14:15; John 4:24.

For counseling: WhatsApp or text 08033730233

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by teg1402: 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Girl Children are so delicate at this age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) / Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.