Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold (49668 Views)

Church General Overseer, Theology Student Arrested Over Dubai-bound Meth, Skunk / 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Amanda4life: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
nokatakata:
These biafra.ud people are beginning to move their filthy businesses to SS to give them a bad name. They will never stay in their region. While better chase them out. One was recently caught in rivers, where he kidnapped and buried people inside soak away...he also claimed to be a pastor and business man. He ran away from imo state to commit crime in rivers. That's why they are always chanting SE/SS at every given time all because of their evil work. Very soon they will claim they are buying all the houses in rivers and own 99% properties. Awon olofo.

BUT ITS STILL BETTER THAN RITUALS GOING ON IN SOME STATES
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Coldie(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Amanda4life:

GOVERNMENT SHOULD FIND AWAY TO MAKE THIS LEGAL AND AFFORDABLE. Instead of focusing on only oil well

ABROAD PEOPLE DO SEROGACY.

JUST MAKE IT LEGAL AND GOVERNMENT COULD BE MAKING MONEY FROM IT.

Even if its 500, 00 THOUSAND MULTIPLY IT BY ONE MILLION PEOPLE
Thank God u understand my point.

Theres a demand for it, people keep using the illegal route cause government doesn't want to make this organized.

tot I hope u are seeing this
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Amanda4life: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
nokatakata:
These biafra.ud people are beginning to move their filthy businesses to SS to give them a bad name. They will never stay in their region. While better chase them out. One was recently caught in rivers, where he kidnapped and buried people inside soak away...he also claimed to be a pastor and business man. He ran away from imo state to commit crime in rivers. That's why they are always chanting SE/SS at every given time all because of their evil work. Very soon they will claim they are buying all the houses in rivers and own 99% properties. Awon olofo.

BUT ITS BETTER THAN RITUALIST DEN STATES
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Coldie(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
nokatakata:
Which one does oduascam people commit?
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by ppogba: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
nokatakata:

When Gov. Wike made the statement that people from a particular state were responsible for some of the crimes in the state, people labelled him crazy.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by tot(f): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

Thank God u understand my point.

Theres a demand for it, people keep using the illegal route cause government doesn't want to make this organized.

tot I hope u are seeing this

What they are CURRENTLY doing is wrong. That is my point. There are LEGAL channels like surrogacy, adoption but SELLING a child is wrong. Please don't try to justify this.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Coldie(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
tot:

What they are CURRENTLY doing is wrong. That is my point. There are LEGAL channels like surrogacy, adoption but SELLING a child is wrong. Please don't try to justify this.
When u go to adopt a child do u think u just go their sign a paper and they let u walk out with the child for free?
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

I know of a corper who gave birth in her room put the baby in a bucket and was nursing the idea of throwing it away by night fall, it took another person who's not a corper to convince her that instead of throwing it away why dont she sell it out.

You as a single girl can't just take a baby to an orphanage home, they will ask u to bring money.

So which do u prefer, he waiting till night fall and throwing it away or her selling it out to a childless couple.

People prefer to pay for the baby, why, do tomorrow you won't show up and say u didn't sell it them, that u just gave it to them to keep for u
making excuses for evil
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by ppogba: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Amanda4life:

BUT ITS BETTER THAN RITUALIST DEN STATES

You mean it is better than the one in Okija or IsialaNgwa?

Confirm and let me reply you because it seems your region is the only one free of ritualist den in Nigeria.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by tot(f): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

When u go to adopt a child do u think u just go their sign a paper and they let u walk out with the child for free?

SELLING a human being is wrong. Eod.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by tot(f): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
ppogba:

Confirm and let me reply you because it seems your region is the only one free of ritualist den in Nigeria.

Can you people please not derail this thread? It's time we learn to address issues raised by a post without turning the place upside down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by AnanseK(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fear the south
Fear Pastors
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by ppogba: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
tot:

Can you people please not derail this thread? It's time we learn to address issues raised by a post without turning the place upside down.

I do not intend to derail the thread.

Only trying to remind the fellow who is obviously interested in justifying the evil act when he/she it is better that ritualist then in some other states.

Why question still stands- has he/she forgotten about Okija?
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Amanda4life: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
IF GOD CAN OPEN EYES TO SEE HOW MANY GIRLS SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE CONDEMNING THIS ACT HAVE PREGNANTED AND THE NUMBER OF BABIES THEY HAVE ABORTED/KILLED . SOME PEOPLE WILL MARVEL.

IM SURE SOME OF THE ORIGINATORS OF THIS ACT ARE BOTH SINGLE GUYS AND MARRIED MEN. WHEN THEY IMPREGNATE THESE GIRLS THEY WILL NOT MARRY THEM, RATHER THEY WILL GIVE THIS PREGNANT LADIES MONEY TO ABORT OR THEY WILL DENY THEM.
AND THEY WILL COME OUT HERE TO CONDENM THOSE WHO ARE KEEPING THIS FOETUS ALIVE

HYPOCRITES!

SO, I HUMBLY SUGGEST GOVERNMENT SHOULD LEGALIZE IT AND MAKE REVENUE FROM THERE
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Seetto:
Some people are product of baby factory grin
Many lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Amanda4life: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
IF U HAVE NOT IMPREGNATED OR GIVEN A GIRL MONEY TO ABORT A BABY YOU ARE OKAY TO CONDENM THIS ACT BUT IF YOU ARE GUILTY OF THE OF EITHER OF THESE,
AS YOU CONDEMN THIS ACT , GOD WILL CONDEMN YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

INSTEAD OF YOU TO CHANT "LEGALIZE"
YOU ARE CHANTING" CONDEMN CONDEMN
AS IF THEY CAN TIE THEIR PRICK ONE PLACE

PEOPLE WITH NO CONSCIENCE.
MCHEW
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by tot(f): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Amanda4life:
IF GOD CAN OPEN EYES TO SEE HOW MANY GIRLS SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE CONDEMNING THIS ACT HAVE PREGNANTED AND THE NUMBER OF BABIES THEY HAVE ABORTED/KILLED . SOME PEOPLE WILL MARVEL.

IM SURE SOME OF THE ORIGINATORS OF THIS ACT ARE BOTH SINGLE GUYS AND MARRIED MEN. WHEN THEY IMPREGNATE THESE GIRLS THEY WILL NOT MARRY THEM, RATHER THEY WILL GIVE THIS PREGNANT LADIES MONEY TO ABORT OR THEY WILL DENY THEM.
AND THEY WILL COME OUT HERE TO CONDENM THOSE WHO ARE KEEPING THIS FOETUS ALIVE

HYPOCRITES!

SO, I HUMBLY SUGGEST GOVERNMENT SHOULD LEGALIZE IT AND MAKE REVENUE FROM THERE

What is wrong is wrong. Stop using "people are hypocrites" to justify evil. Haba!
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Munzy14(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
So if not for the raid, this man will go home and raise kids that doesn't even belong to his lineage... smh

Many couples are raising other peoples kids without being aware.

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Amanda4life: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
tot:

SELLING a human being is wrong. Eod.

THEN, WHAT WOULD SAY ABOUT "KILLING" I MEAN ABORTING A HUMAN BEING
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by tot(f): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Amanda4life:

THEN, WHAT WOULD SAY ABOUT "KILLING" I MEAN ABORTING A HUMAN BEING

One wrong does not make another wrong right, that's my point.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Amanda4life: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
ppogba:

NEITHER IS ANY REGION FREE OF BABY FACTORY

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:
To me there has been a demand for these baby factories or whatever.

Why dont the government legitimate it and make it organized so childless couples can be able to get babies.

To me theres nothing wrong with if someone has an unwanted pregnancy then instead if aborting it or maybe giving birth to it and throw it away to one dumpster, u sell it out.

At least selling it out the life of the baby is assured than going for the other two options
Its a good one, but don't let us say sell, let's make it if you don't want your child, bring your child and don't come back. If we say sell, trust me, Nigerian women will start business with it o.

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Amanda4life: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
NO WOMAN PLANS TO BE A SINGLE MOTHER.

ITS A TOUGH ONE.

OKAY,
CAN YOU ALL REMEMBER THE LADY FROM EITHER OGUN STATE OR OYO THAT RECENTLY DROWNED HER 3 YEARS OLD BABY INSIDE A BUCKET OF WATER, JUST BECAUSE HER BOYFRIEND DENIED HER AND SHE WAS RAISING THE BABY ALONE AND SHE GOT FRUSTRATED , IN THE BID TO HAVE HER LIFE BACK , TO CONTINUE WITH HER ACADEMICS ,SHE DROWNED THE BABY.

NOW , IF THE BABY WAS TAKEN FROM HER BY PEOPLE WHO TRULY NEED TO HAVE CHILDREN, WHO ARE READY TO CARE FOR THAT CHILD, THE BABY WOULDN'T HAVE DIED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Smartwave: 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Sincerely, Biafra is going to be so sweet. grin grin grin
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Xristars(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mehn! see story! 18 years! already eaten the forbbiden fruit. Youth of nowadays get mind oo. Aren't they aware of the consequences?
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Amanda4life: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
tot:

What is wrong is wrong. Stop using "people are hypocrites" to justify evil. Haba!

ITS WRONG BECAUSE ITS NOT LEGAL, BUT THE WORST IS "ABORTION" THAT IS MURDER CASE.

IF ABORTION IS SEEN AS A MURDER CASE SOME PEOPLE TYPING RUBISH HERE WOULD HAVE BEEN COOLING OFF IN ABUJA PRISON.

NDIALA

2 Likes

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by tot(f): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Amanda4life:

ITS WRONG BECAUSE ITS NOT LEGAL, BUT THE WORST IS "ABORTION" THAT IS MURDER CASE.

IF ABORTION IS SEEN AS A MURDER CADE SOME PEOPLE TYPING RUBISH HERE WOULD HAVE BEEN COOLING OFF IN ABUJA PRISON.

NDIALA

Both are wrong.
It is child trafficking no matter how hard you try to defend it. I don't understand Nigerians always trying to defend one wrong with another. Oh, our politicians loot so it's okay for youths to be fraudsters. Oh, abortion is wrong so better to sell innocent children undecided
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Redoil:
since it is involving man of God I will suggest that we have our toung in check please no insult

Did anyone spot this low iq comment?

There's something wrong with d mind of d black man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Seunpaul01(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
This is the worst article I've read in a long time.

I believe the story to be true.

But the way the report is written is terrible and also misleading.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by sakanifemi123(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
country with highest practice of religion Nigeria make top but country with innovative, developed, peaceful we make last, and any bad thing we should nothing be mentioned we top list. ignorance we not kill us in this country.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Amanda4life: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
THAT IS THAT.

BUT FOR SOME CHURCHES IN NIGERIA/AFRICA
GOD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL HELP THEM.

SOME, SO CALLED PROPHETS, PROPHETESS,PASTORS DOING SO MANY THINGS IN THE NAME OF THEIR CREATOR

I DONT EVEN HAVE A WORD FOR THEM.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Amanda4life: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
GONE ARE DAYS WHEN MEN And WOMEN OF GOD ARE HIGHLY RESPECTED REASON BEING THAT MoST OF THEM LACK TRUE RESPECT FOR GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.