Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold (49654 Views)

Church General Overseer, Theology Student Arrested Over Dubai-bound Meth, Skunk / 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Maliqcious: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Seetto:
Some people are product of baby factory grin
but life goes on
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Coldie(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
tot:

So wait.... you are in support of SELLING babies?
It happens abroad. Just that in Nigeria ignorance us disturbing a lot of u. They call it artificial insemination and surrogacy...

They pay money to have it done are u against that too?

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Ilaumoh(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
River State always in the news for all the bad reason...what an hell of a place
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by ugbede69(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:
To me there has been a demand for these baby factories or whatever.

Why dont the government legitimate it and make it organized so childless couples can be able to get babies.

To me theres nothing wrong with if someone has an unwanted pregnancy then instead if aborting it or maybe giving birth to it and throw it away to one dumpster, u sell it out.

At least selling it out the life of the baby is assured than going for the other two options
that's why we have orphanage home..

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by princemartinsG(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nigerian churches are now synonymous with charade, criminality and infested with criminally inclined members

The church is suppose to be the light of the nation

But when your light is full of darkness, how do you get remedy

VDM
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by tot(f): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

It happens abroad. Just that in Nigeria ignorance us disturbing a lot of u. They call it artificial insemination and surrogacy...

They pay money to have it done are u against that too?

Na wa! Truly, the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians. The fact that you are putting surrogacy in the same line as SELLING babies shows you clearly don't know what it means. Your value system is equally very warped.

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Coldie(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
ugbede69:
that's why we have orphanage home..
Its not easy to get a new born baby from an orphanage home.

Orphanage babies are not something u plan for its something that comes by luck.

Lemme give u an example.

I love cats, I wanted a kitten after mine died, I went to the pet store no kitten was available, but I have friends who have cats, so I connected the 2 friends the one with the male and the one with the female for their cat to mate I will wait for the baby when it gives birth I will take it and pay them for it. They both consented, where's the crime in this.

This things happen abroad Google artificial insemination or surrogacy.

Its just cause we are still ignorant that makes us think this way

2 Likes

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by kenyguy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Things dey happen
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Coldie(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
tot:

Na wa! Truly, the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians. The fact that you are putting surrogacy in the same line as SELLING babies shows you clearly don't know what it means. Your value system is equally very warped.
It looks awkward cause its not legal.

Since there's a demand for it, why dont the govt make it organized and make it legal.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by tot(f): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

Lemme give u an example.

I love cats, I wanted a kitten after mine died, I went to the pet store no kitten was available, but I have friends who have cats, so I connected the 2 friends the one with the male and the one with the female for their cat to mate I will wait for the baby when it gives birth I will take it and pay them for it. They both consented, where's the crime in this.

You are seriously comparing kittens to HUMANS?! shocked Do you truly understand what it means to be a human being? I mean the fundamental human rights of a person?
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Openbusiness3: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Selling and buying a human being should carry the death penalty, either gas chamber or electric chair. So that all this evil of selling babies etc can stop. Just too bad.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Coldie(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
tot:

You are seriously comparing kittens to HUMANS?! shocked Do you truly understand what it means to be a human being? I mean the fundamental human rights of a person?
My question to I a baby is unwanted do u prefer if they flush it down the drain or give it to a couple who needs it in exchange for money?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Okoroawusa: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
sassysure:
The down side of looking down on illegitimate children in igboland. Also part of the downside of only believing that baby boys are more important than the girls.

This will never stop until we address these cancers
I totally agree with you. We will keep seeing incidents like this until these issues you raise are addressed in Igbo societies
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by tot(f): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

My question to I a baby is unwanted do u prefer if they flush it down the drain or give it to a couple who needs it in exchange for money?

Dude, you can't justify one wrong with another wrong, that is what you are doing here. They are BOTH wrong.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Originalsly: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hmmmm........ ....paid N3.1 million for the twins with different mothers. .

I learned something new today.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by DebbieSylvex(f): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Naija movie
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Omoslim26: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Having spent a good number of years on this earth I have come to realize that almost 70% of the average Igbo man has this extreme fear of being broke and poor that gives them these huge craving to be very anxious of how to make money

an if not curbed managed and put in the right energy and positivity

this is wat you get
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by tete7000(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
mavinstarna:
Jesus, when will all these stop?

Jesus wept, because he has no control over people's freedom of choice
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by koolaid87: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Redoil:
since it is involving man of God I will suggest that we have our toung in check please no insult

Isn't it hilarious that when someone mentioned "Man of God" your brain goes out the window.

No wonder why Afrikans are mentally enslaved
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by 24SEVEN: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
There is no kind of crime Igbos will not commit in Rivers State
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by ppogba: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:
River State always in the news for all the bad reason...what an hell of a place

Cut river state some slack.

It is about the people involved. Be it in Ikotun in Lagos, be it in Ogun, be it in Yobe, it is the same set of people that have the monopoly when it comes to rearing babies for money in Nigeria.

Please prove me wrong with facts.

What is NOT GOOD is totally BAD.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Originalsly: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

My question to I a baby is unwanted do u prefer if they flush it down the drain or give it to a couple who needs it in exchange for money.

Hmmm...... unplanned pregnancy... two options only.... abortion ... or wait for delivery and post a For Sale sign.

After 500 years... we're still selling ourselves.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Christian07(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=Coldie post=91380792]To
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by 9gerian: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Just like the plot in movies.

A lot of conmen and criminals know that the easiest way to escape scrutiny from all and is by claiming to be a pastor. Most times, it works until, there is a convincing reason for the police to take a closer and more focused (unusual) look. Then the cover falls apart.

XXLMANDIGO:
Most times I get very uncomfortable when someone introduces himself as a Clergyman or a religious person to me. It subconsciously activate my suspicion mode. For crying out loud why would someone transact with human lives? The perpetrators should be brought to book.
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Christian07(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Joshmodest:

Really we still engage in this fvckery
, like we still have brainwashed fellows like you in this 21st century ?
You call a demon a man who has the heart of a mad tiger ...a man of God
You see this touch not my anointed ting , you guys scream upandan is for senseless people who lack Formal education , or folks who have chosen to be stupid or a combination of both ...
A woman who uses people's children who are underaged to run a baby factory,is being called a man of " God" even the Nigerian police once you commit an offense that is contrary to their code of conduct you are dismissed and punished like a common thief , except your God is in support of the crime ....
See any anointed man or woman that crosses my path I don't care if it is the pope , he will dance to the music !!!

Bros calm down no go lose ur trust in God
Not all pastors are fake be wise
Wen you come across a man of God you should knw

God is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by ugbede69(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:

Lemme give u an example.

wow
okay
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Coldie(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmm...... unplanned pregnancy... two options only.... abortion ... or wait for delivery and post a For Sale sign.

After 500 years... we're still selling ourselves.

If the government was working nobody would do that.

In developed countries if u are a citizen with a baby u would get some social benefits from the government.

Some western women give birth to kids just to claim these benefits.

But in Nigeria u are left to your fate

1 Like

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by Amanda4life: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Coldie:
To me there has been a demand for these baby factories or whatever.

Why dont the government legitimate it and make it organized so childless couples can be able to get babies.

To me theres nothing wrong with if someone has an unwanted pregnancy then instead if aborting it or maybe giving birth to it and throw it away to one dumpster, u sell it out.

At least selling it out the life of the baby is assured than going for the other two options

GOVERNMENT SHOULD FIND AWAY TO MAKE THIS LEGAL AND AFFORDABLE. Instead of focusing on only oil well

ABROAD PEOPLE DO SEROGACY.

JUST MAKE IT LEGAL AND GOVERNMENT COULD BE MAKING MONEY FROM IT.

Even if its 500, 00 THOUSAND MULTIPLY IT BY ONE MILLION PEOPLE
Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by tbaby4u(f): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold by tbaby4u(f): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Slaps Wife To Death In Owerri, Imo (picture) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) / 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.