Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook (15801 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by greatiyk4u(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tales of opposition agony
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Clout chaser
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by lexy2014: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
Quality20:
The hatred for buhari by this kperogi is becoming increasingly irrational. Even d real and known PDP members dont hate buhari this much. This is opposition politics caried too far and beyond rationality

Can u negate a single thing that kperoogi said about buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by PigTormentor: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
USELESS ATHEIFKWU DELUSIONAL WAILING AND CRYING LOSER SINCE 2019.

BUHARI LIVES IN HIS EMPTY SKULL 24/7.
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by lereinter(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Quality20:
The hatred for buhari by this kperogi is becoming increasingly irrational. Even d real and known PDP members dont hate buhari this much. This is opposition politics caried too far and beyond rationality

Go and read his articles about pdp and Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by JAMO84: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wailing professor
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Edunews:
I just came across a common statement on Nairaland few minutes ago, and it got me wondering, what is wrong with our people..

many persons make similar statements to this and it makes me worry about "What you think Nigeria is"

my dear, Nigeria is you & I.

Nigeria would not change, until you & I have a change of mindsets.

It seems the arrest of Ramon Abbas aka "Hushpuppi" seems to reawaken everyone to the existence of Internet Fraud, but the truth is that it has always been with us, and would always be here if we keep waiting for just EFCC to put a stop to it.

What have you done to combat crime in our society??

internet fraud (Yahoo-yahoo, G-boys), ponzi or other types of fraud have become a very common event in our daily lives. We tend to know or have heard of people that engage in these events, but we keep quiet about it, for one reason or the other, maybe because they are our friends or family.

How many of Our friends who are into Internet Fraud (G-boys), whether they have hit or not, have you reported to the Police or EFCC??

we tend to forget that, "It is these same individuals (G-boys), who engage in all these acts of fraud, & hit it big tomorrow that would use those money to contest for election with well-meaning individuals like yourself and win you, because you do not have enough money to spend like them, regardless of what your motives or plans are.

After they win and get there, they'd continue their G-boys on a political level, with their looting, and then you'd come on Nairaland or twitter to complain.

Just imagine Hushpuppi was to run for senate tomorrow, who would win Him with all the money he has to spend??

Also on other other side, most youths and young persons, students, etc that go onto cyber-crime is due to "Peer Pressure/Influence". if you see someone you know from Adam, who is just at your level or maybe you are even better than the person, all of a sudden, riding big cars, and buying houses for himself or his parents, you'd start thinking about why you cannot achieve the same, and then you'd be ready to do whatever it takes to do that, however legal or illegal.
You will then encourage yourself with the fact that many people are doing it, and that there is corruption everywhere.

my dear, the problems of Nigeria are You & I.... let's not deviate it or run away from it!!!

this is & has always been my own Stand!!!

If you want our country to change, it begins from you and I. You can start by reporting those friends of yours who are into various kinds of frauds (from ponzi to large scale BEC) to the Police or EFCC, and let's worry about whether nothing was done or not....

start from the root & protect the future...

Until we are ready to do that, our country would remain the way it is, if not worse, because, the G-boys would continue to make money & run for various elective positions in government, and when that happens, they'd have the public funds, security & other elements of government at their disposals to do what they like..

Nigeria cannot be better until its Citizens decide to be better, because, we are the present & future government.
Report them to who? The corrupt Police or EFFC?
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by lereinter(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
buhari and apc took their defence of corruption and impunity to

the level pdp were afraid to take it to.

They inflict and stand with it just as the devil does

Immediately wike appreciated buhari government for repaying the river state, adesina turned it into a jamboree as if buhari used his salary to pay river state.

If you have the money for BS, it's easy to get an united states expired official to do PR for a government

Amb Campbell will not write that article for free, Jimmy carter, Tony Blair were doing so for pdp government

Only a born fool still support buhari for nothing
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by nellyelitz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Not any charm, nobody want enter sango or collect live bullet in the of protest.Forget all those protest we used to have during oga Jona period t they were all political including Bring bAck Our Girls stunts.
donbachi:
At times i wonders,if buhari dey use charms on nigerians and their so called activits...nobody fit cough.
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
If u read Mr Campbell's book 'Nigeria: Dancing on the brink, " you would know he has bias for anything about the northern Nigerian elite.

A man who literally said that OBJ was oppressing the poorest region in the country with his balancing act across the MDAs.

He never mentioned the northern dominance that precipitated the necessity of OBJ's actions. Just straight up went for Baba's credibility. Capitalizing on the 3rd term debacle to justify his claims smiley. Smart guy.

If u read that book without knowing Naija you'd think that southern Naija was a domineering force, that not only seized the economy, but also ruled it since 1960. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by ofiko123(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Who else didn't read it??
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by ajl: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Most Nigerians don't know these white people and how they operate. This Campbell guy is surely under the payroll of Buhari govt or someone within Buhari govt. He is probably employed secretly as a lobbyist. So, he has to write positive things about his clients. The interesting angle to the story is the assumption he came up with that only southerners believe that Buhari and his cabal are corrupt. Be careful of these serpents and agents of Satan. This is how they lead countries into internal wars.
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by ajl: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
lereinter:

buhari and apc took their defence of corruption and impunity to

the level pdp were afraid to take it to.

They inflict and stand with it just as the devil does

Immediately wike appreciated buhari government for repaying the river state, adesina turned it into a jamboree as if buhari used his salary to pay river state.

If you have the money for BS, it's easy to get an united states expired official to do PR for a government

Amb Campbell will not write that article for free, Jimmy carter, Tony Blair were doing so for pdp government

Only a born fool still support buhari for nothing

Great point. Exactly what I was pointing out. These white folks will do anything for money. We assumed we are bad when it comes to money or material things. If we go back in history and see what white folks have done for laying their hands on material things or money that didn't belong to them, you will open your mouth agape.
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
donbachi:
At times i wonders,if buhari dey use charms on nigerians and their so called activits...nobody fit cough.

my brother you notice that thing i think you are right

In 2015 i was in Lagos and my guy was talking about Buhari in so much glowing terms i was like who exactly are you talking about ? is it Nigeria Buhari you talking about ? do people forgot the history of this man!

when i start to suspecting conspiracy was at church program at redeem camp to hear pastor pastor adeboye campaigning for Buhari right there in the church altar a Muslim against a christian was the final straw that broke the camel back for me

i weep for Nigeria by the time this mafia called APC is done with us we will be begging for God to take our lives away
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by Ekpeitut: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Thanks prof for setting the records straight. You only echoed what we already know..but thanks for the reminder. Buhari and his gang of thieves were thinking nobody's taking history notes.

He will forever be remembered as a bloody nepotic, tribalistic, incompetent, insensitive and perpetually wicked mofo who was bent on destroying Nigeria but didn't succeed because God pass am.

#Order in chaos.
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by Sunnyja: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Quality20:
How does the write up amount to hatred?! You must be amoung those who believes that a certain recharge cards seller was always known to be very rich.
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by Holyproftobilob(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Are you a writer??
Can you write for a blog??
Can you control an fb page?
Can you market for a blog??

If yes, message +2347036074565 on WhatsApp or telegram
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
US ambassador to the zoo has been bribed with blood money.

He said Buhari was not corrupt but cabals (presidency) are. Confused ambassadors everywhere.
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Still some senseless,annoying,n stupid people we still come out here n say APC is fighting corruption.even youths that their future is stolen will still support this govt .my prayers are for those supporting this govt that what befell this nation should befall them in everyday of their lives since they enjoy seeing people crying n suffering Amen.
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by MOJ584(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Quality20:

Oga, I pity your offsprings!!!

I will also not be surprised that you are supposedly a graduate of one Nigeria University.

Your sense of reasoning has been badly beclouded !!!
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by Fragility6: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
donbachi:
U dey mind dem.But under goodluck everybody turn activist
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by Yusman316(m): 12:01am On Jul 05, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-buharis-speech-on-nigerias-transition/amp/

There wouldn't have been a need for all these bashings if Mr.President fought corruption genuinely & holistically. However, after riding on the crest of a phantom anti-corruption fight campaign promise, he then remembers that corruption is more sophisticated than he ever known

Hence the glorification of Abba Kyari-#500M MTN bribe scandal.Recommendation-"Ganduje is a responsible man" & the shameless "must he receive the money himself"? statements.The legalisation of Lawal Babachir grasscutter scandal & Abdulrasheed Maina criminality among many.
A person living in Nigeria always running to a person living outside Nigeria, for news about Nigeria. What an irony
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by eagleu: 12:29am On Jul 05, 2020
Many Nigerians don't know how corrupt the white man is, especially paid Americans who turn lobbyists using their previous positions as a tool.

Campbell has been in the pocket of first the 19 northern governors, then he became the point man for Hilary Clinton/Obama agenda to remove GEJ at all cost. He's very cheap, and easy to bribe, because his retirement benefits are small, and can't sustain his lifestyle.

We know better.
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:39am On Jul 05, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-buharis-speech-on-nigerias-transition/amp/

There wouldn't have been a need for all these bashings if Mr.President fought corruption genuinely & holistically. However, after riding on the crest of a phantom anti-corruption fight campaign promise, he then remembers that corruption is more sophisticated than he ever known

Hence the glorification of Abba Kyari-#500M MTN bribe scandal.Recommendation-"Ganduje is a responsible man" & the shameless "must he receive the money himself"? statements.The legalisation of Lawal Babachir grasscutter scandal & Abdulrasheed Maina criminality among many.
That statement about ganduje receiving the the money himself gave him away for me. Buhari is and has always been a smooth operator who has learned how to lick soup without having oily fingers. He should have been asked to resign the moment he made that statement. It was worse than the stealing is not corruption his supporters taunt GEJ with. It shows why he's always been surrounded by shady and questionable characters while in govt from Jokolo down to Sabiu Tunde

1 Like

Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by lexander(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Edunews:
I just came across a common statement on Nairaland few minutes ago, and it got me wondering, what is wrong with our people..

many persons make similar statements to this and it makes me worry about "What you think Nigeria is"

my dear, Nigeria is you & I.

Nigeria would not change, until you & I have a change of mindsets.

It seems the arrest of Ramon Abbas aka "Hushpuppi" seems to reawaken everyone to the existence of Internet Fraud, but the truth is that it has always been with us, and would always be here if we keep waiting for just EFCC to put a stop to it.

What have you done to combat crime in our society??

internet fraud (Yahoo-yahoo, G-boys), ponzi or other types of fraud have become a very common event in our daily lives. We tend to know or have heard of people that engage in these events, but we keep quiet about it, for one reason or the other, maybe because they are our friends or family.

How many of Our friends who are into Internet Fraud (G-boys), whether they have hit or not, have you reported to the Police or EFCC??

we tend to forget that, "It is these same individuals (G-boys), who engage in all these acts of fraud, & hit it big tomorrow that would use those money to contest for election with well-meaning individuals like yourself and win you, because you do not have enough money to spend like them, regardless of what your motives or plans are.

After they win and get there, they'd continue their G-boys on a political level, with their looting, and then you'd come on Nairaland or twitter to complain.

Just imagine Hushpuppi was to run for senate tomorrow, who would win Him with all the money he has to spend??

Also on other other side, most youths and young persons, students, etc that go onto cyber-crime is due to "Peer Pressure/Influence". if you see someone you know from Adam, who is just at your level or maybe you are even better than the person, all of a sudden, riding big cars, and buying houses for himself or his parents, you'd start thinking about why you cannot achieve the same, and then you'd be ready to do whatever it takes to do that, however legal or illegal.
You will then encourage yourself with the fact that many people are doing it, and that there is corruption everywhere.

my dear, the problems of Nigeria are You & I.... let's not deviate it or run away from it!!!

this is & has always been my own Stand!!!

If you want our country to change, it begins from you and I. You can start by reporting those friends of yours who are into various kinds of frauds (from ponzi to large scale BEC) to the Police or EFCC, and let's worry about whether nothing was done or not....

start from the root & protect the future...

Until we are ready to do that, our country would remain the way it is, if not worse, because, the G-boys would continue to make money & run for various elective positions in government, and when that happens, they'd have the public funds, security & other elements of government at their disposals to do what they like..

Nigeria cannot be better until its Citizens decide to be better, because, we are the present & future government.
I agree to disagree you are right and wrong at the same time, we are the future government but not the present government.
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by rhames(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2020/07/ambassador-campbells-curious-defense-of.html?m=1

How wont the Ambassador glorify PMB when the US Govt through him and the Council for Foreign Relations financed PMBs campaign in 2015?
Re: Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook by ContractKiller: 7:26am On Jul 07, 2020
None of this should surprise anyone. It is obvious that the cabal have hired Campbell as a mouthpiece.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest 40 Criminal Suspects In Enugu (PICTURES) / What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? / Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.