Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

How Can I Retrieve My BVN Number - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Retrieve My BVN Number (1073 Views)

I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . / How Can I Get My Bvn Print Out? / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Retrieve My BVN Number by KlassicNerd: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2020
Hello guys, this issue has been disturbing me and i'd like any and every contribution.In january, i was robbed, the robbers toke away my phones and other items that i had at home. I made attempts to retrieve the sim but MTN said that since i don't have the sim pack( It's an old sim bought in 2014 ) that i should forget it. The sim that was stolen is the same sim that i used to register for bvn and i didn't write the BVN number down. So now what i'm asking is, is there any way to get the BVN number without having access to the sim card?
Re: How Can I Retrieve My BVN Number by psucc(m): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2020
Walk to your bank.
NL has much more issues to settle.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My BVN Number by KlassicNerd: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2020
psucc:
Walk to your bank.

NL has much more issues to settle.
I'm not in the state where i opened the account
Re: How Can I Retrieve My BVN Number by duro4chang(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2020
KlassicNerd:
It does not matter. Go to any branch and ask. Take with you your identity card and any other thing that will show you are the owner of the account.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My BVN Number by StandardJohn(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2020
go to the bank's branch in your state of residence and request for it but you must be able to provide your account nunber, passport and the signature you signed while opening the account. If they try to stress you, retreive the sim card and google the ussd code used to for checking bvn.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My BVN Number by psucc(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2020
KlassicNerd:
Guess you can still sort out things at any branch of your bank.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My BVN Number by KlassicNerd: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2020
duro4chang:
It does not matter. Go to any branch and ask. Take with you your identity card and any other thing that will show you are the owner of the account.
Things like what?
Re: How Can I Retrieve My BVN Number by duro4chang(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2020
KlassicNerd:
Things like what?
If you have your ATM card with you or if you have collected statement of account in the past you can show them but that is if they ask. I am sure they will not ask for those things.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My BVN Number by KlassicNerd: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2020
duro4chang:
If you have your ATM card with you or if you have collected statement of account in the past you can show them but that is if they ask. I am sure they will not ask for those things.
Thanks, i have my atm and the account number
Re: How Can I Retrieve My BVN Number by duro4chang(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2020
KlassicNerd:
Thanks, i have my atm and the account number
Go there and lodge your complaint.

(1) (Reply)

See What People Are Saying About Nairaland. / Any Painless Suicide Methods / Brittney - New to the Forums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.