Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy (20415 Views)

NSCDC Promotes Shem Obafiaye To Deputy Commandant-General / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy / Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by ejigbomotionss: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Reach your Audience and potential customers with creative Ads.
Iam a 2d animator and a motion graphics designer.
I can create you Elegant and creative video For advertising. Send me a message on whatsapp via

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by murphyibiam15(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Okezie Ikpeazu recovered and Dave Umahi test Positive....same day.

There are many covid-19 patients in Abia and Ebonyi...

How can one explain this....Pray for the two states.

I am done praying.

Lmao... No be this same Nigeria? Biko pray for your state first.. Everyone is facing the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by iloveojonime: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
these governors just dey catch corona grin
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by EbenezerTriumph: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Apawicked:
Same business that its proceeds have bought the land to your grandfather's grave and Ladipo market that your fathers cry about everyday
but cyberterror is right.
Your brothers can hawk anything for africa
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Bodexman(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
CilicMarin:
It seems the major Achievements of Nigerian Governors now is, to test Positive to Covid19...

Then celebrate when they test Negative...

Ndi Ara!

Covid 19 is enough for these governors to hide behind their ineptitude this year.

Many will hide their nonperformance to the activities of covid 19. Many of our leaders are on holiday for some months now, just collecting salaries & allowances while doing nothing.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by sLentlover7778(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Don't be ashamed of your hustle..

No food for lazy man..

grin grin grin

Cyberterror:
How will this news stop Ebonyi people from going about doing what they know how to do best.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Sunriserealtors: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Quick Recovery
Action Governor

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Noel19: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Cyberterror:
How will this news stop Ebonyi people from going about doing what they know how to do best.

You're right it won't also stop people from the waste side from performing their cultural obligations

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by AmazingELixir: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Diswan PDP governors are coming down with Corona virus left, right and centre hope they don't jeopardize Obaseki's 77 man gang reelection committee's assignment oo.

Ironically Ebonyi state is amongst the states with lowest Corona viral load according to NCDC
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by oyewale0001(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
It is well.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by sureheaven(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell, now i know Nigeria can never be a good nation till eternity.

The governors had meeting to all declare themselves positive just to make more money from the federal government.
May the evil they are calling befall them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Bridget95(f): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
What is covid19 ?
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Risentouch(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
E be like say these people dey use this thing dey collect annual leave now.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by NybenSBF101(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
The Chief scammer decided to fake himself as a Covid 19 patient. Nobody will believe that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by yeman05(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
This ones all Governors their families and their aides are testing positive. Hope say no say dem get one kind money wey dem dey give them. Because I am beginning to suspect them as usual

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by ukukaegbu(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Apawicked:
Same business that its proceeds have bought the land to your grandfather's grave and Ladipo market that your fathers cry about everyday

See finishing shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Is it that these big men and politicians are not observing the social distancing, regular hand washing and wearing face masks or what? I don't understand as most of them are getting effected.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by wiseoneking: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
but cyberterror is right.
Your brothers can hawk anything for africa
I think they hawk to buy other mens ancestral land.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by northvietnam(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Cyberterror:

Do you prefer they become invictus obi and Hushpuppi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Oizee(f): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Most of y'all will think that Covid-19 is only affecting the elites grin

Wait, until you're tested. undecided

1/10 of Nigeria's population are already infected, but we don't know because we've not been tested yet.
I'll rather not be tested then
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by NybenSBF101(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Cyberterror:

They are proud of their little beginning, no shame in that. Most Ebonyians are doing better than your entire generation

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by SaintLucia: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
God will heal you all.
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by EbenezerTriumph: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
wiseoneking:
I think they hawk to buy other mens ancestral land.
tah for where?
ebonyi people wey full my community and have been Hawking and selling for two decades now (20 years) but yet still there are no progress in their lives, still living as tenants in I face me I face you and I'm pretty sure they don't send any dime to their relatives in the village except the monthly tithe/tax they pay to Namdi Kanu their slave master
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by bamasite2: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ummm....na waao
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Christian07(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
ODJ124:
nawaooo.... this one governors are testing positive.....
seems it's God's judgement.... or it's just a scam...

Na scam ooo

Dem no fit escape God judgement oo

Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Olarewaju89: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
IduNaOba:
Biko he should recover.
People like T A Orji and Orji Kalu should go for test make we see

Them go get am no doubt about it.

Everywhere is positive positive positive grin
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by Goalnaldo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Corona virus in Nigeria; a disease for the governors
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by SirWarlock: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Sososo:
What's with the new trend of governor's and their aides testing positive ayam not understanding
They have quick and easy access to tests
Re: Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy by samilly(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Quick recovery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice / Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition / Abure Fires Back At Apapa, Onanuga, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.