Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,112 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa (2090 Views)

President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by engrtee(f): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
this guy like nigeria

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Bhorbymills1990: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
leksite120:
You're true. If Nigeria is to change, it's all in our hands. The main problem is that all those Yahoo are within us. Everyone has them in his/her family, that's where the problem lies, who'll report his family?

True talk .... If you are into buying and selling in Nigeria you would understand why you can't report them to the Police or EFCC angry

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Ojiofor: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
omenka:
Whatever tickles your loins.

Doesnt negate the fact only ipob Pigs don't understand Imam of Pigs handle is run by Reno the criminal.

I made an honest observations that you are always around when there is election to be rigged by apc.Vultures have started hovering over Edo state.

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by omenka(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

I made an honest observations that you are always around when there is election to be rigged by apc.Vultures have started hovering over Edo state.
And I gave you an honest reply.

You know Pigs and Vultures go hand in hand- they both fancy filth. So if vultures are hovering around Edo, chances are a good number of Pigs are already there.

Glad you're still able to post. We read news a Pig farmer in Anambra lost Pigs worth tens of millions to an unknown disease.

Really thank god for your life.
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
This one wants to use Nigeria to trend again.

Ode.

And some misguided youths too will be hailing him like say head dey pain dem.
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Ojiofor: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
omenka:

You know Pigs and Vultures go hand in hand- they both fancy filth. So if vultures are hovering around Edo, chances are a good number of Pigs are already there.

Glad you're still able to post. We read news a Pig farmer in Anambra lost Pigs worth tens of millions to an unknown disease.

Obaseki has vowed to shoot any vulture sighted at Edo before,during and after the election,vultures should beware.
If you didn't show up here during up coming Ondo state governorship election I will take it that you you didn't survive Edo election rigging mission.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by pquaver(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
omenka:

Guy abeg you na Tshang Tshung? Cos wetin you just give that guy na "Finish him" Brutality... Omenka wins Flawless Victory...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by pquaver(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

Obaseki has vowed to shoot any vulture sighted at Edo before,during and after the election,vultures should beware.
If you didn't show up here during up coming Ondo state governorship election I will take it that you you didn't survive Edo election rigging mission.

Oshiomole like pork me you never hear?
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Ojiofor: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
pquaver:

Oshiomole like pork me you never hear?

Are you one of the vultures?

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by pquaver(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

Are you a pig?
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Ojiofor: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
pquaver:

Are you a pig?

Maybe you are one.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by NGpatriot: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
pquaver:

Are you a pig?

The pigs love their imam of shit..

grin grin grin

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by IJOBA2: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
helinues:
Imam of pieces

Minister of Nigeria affairs, Middle East Chapter
THE NEWS PAIN YOU SHAgrin

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by FlordFlorez(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
This news pain some mozlem sha. Severe pains everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
omenka:
Only Pigs dont know this handle is run by the criminal Reno, just like Wendel Simlin.

Yesterday Reno the criminal and ipod God made a similar post, today, Imam of Pigs does the same.

The other day, the repugnant oaf made a thread for giveaway and cc'd Reno O'mockery. Yet Pigs want us to believe otherwise. Whatever it is, it will all end in shame, just like their former "Turkish Ambassador" who, in concert with Late Nnamdiot Cownu, conned millions of biafrans of their hard earned biafran dollars.

Pathetic SOB.
Which handle You are very wrong, check his Instagram handle, then you'll know who Imam of Peace is, anyone who talks against the present govt is automatically an IPOB. Yorubas criticized GEJ the most yet no one called them names.
Ipob be giving you ppl nightmares.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
NGpatriot:
lol @ imam of shit and Igbos...

Useless people, unpatriotic elements and their role model.

grin grin grin

Same as you.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

Stop replying that guy joor

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Lovelive: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
BlackfireX:
If we arrest this munu imam now, dey will talk say naija too they do gra gra...

See this "munu" / "mumu" dey call somebody "munu"

Go and arrest him

"Munu"

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by NGpatriot: 2:21am On Jul 05, 2020
Pa3cia:

Same as you.

Guilty conscience dey kill this son of imam of shit ipob..

This is really sad and pathetic, why are Igbos doing follow follow and carrying ablution water behind some jackass imam of shit? Hatred and bitterness fit make Igbos eat with the devil and sleep in the same bed with pigs.

How sad..

grin grin grin
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by pquaver(m): 2:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Ojiofor:

Maybe you are one.

So I can assume maybe we you are a vulture
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Ojiofor: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
pquaver:

So I can assume maybe we you are a vulture

If you want this debate to continue go back to your omenka handle.I have no time to deal with his double.
Re: Imam Of Peace Label Buhari " Hushpuppi Snr' Hush Papa by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

Guilty conscience dey kill this son of imam of shit ipob..

This is really sad and pathetic, why are Igbos doing follow follow and carrying ablution water behind some jackass imam of shit? Hatred and bitterness fit make Igbos eat with the devil and sleep in the same bed with pigs.

How sad..

grin grin grin
Same as you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Famine: Kim Jong-un Urges Citizens To Eat Terrapins / Ben Murray-Bruce's Sister Pictured With US Democratic Party VP, Kamala Harris / Trump - Biden Is Pursuing Fiercely In 6 Decisive Battle States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.