Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma (29738 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning / Doctor Saves Woman Who Had Asthma Attack On A Flight From Lagos To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by hottadiva(f): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Megaflex:
I need advice on the best and natural way to handle asthma.

I got married in April this year and my wife is asthmatic. I'll seriously need advice on the best possible way to handle her asthma incase she gets pregnant. Please help a brother.

Mod please help me move this to front-page

Get a Drs prescription for Seretide.
Thank me later
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by kiddapunk: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Megaflex:

I got married in April this year and my wife is asthmatic. I'll seriously need advice on the best possible way to handle her asthma incase she gets pregnant. Please help a brother.

mix the water from snail with honey and give her to one spoon full. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Richy44: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Let's cure Asthma for wife with just 35k guarantee money back. Call or WhatsApp
0 8 1 6 4 3 5 6 5 4 4
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Megaflex:

somebody have said it, just get her franol or ventoline, If the asthma stubborn, get her perillon ,it also know has predisolon, she will almost forgot she has asthma as she will not even think of her inhaler anymore

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by saasala(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Megaflex:

I have an asthmatic friend whose mum makes herbs. The mum went on a mission, joined heads together with other herbalists to make an ogbonge herbs for him. Lo and behold, she came up with this magic herbs o. My friend drank it and vomited different yamayama from his chest. Na so everything stop.

But the mother would tell him to come for the herbs at least once in 3 months but he wouldnt, he thought he was healed forever until two years after (Four months ago) he got a serious attack that almost took his life, mum came to the rescue again with the ogbonge herbs and he got back on his feet. Now he takes it every month, but once in three months will do.

If you need these chest purging herbs, reply to this comment. Your wife go take am and she go dey alright patapata.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by stankezzy: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
sorry to say this , although most over sabi people will doubt it ,epilepsy , asthma are all spiritual or demonic caused disease ,if she can open up to u about her dreams and strange presence she always feel before each attack, I have gone out with asthmatic lady , she opened up to me hove it started and d presence she always feel around her especially before attacks
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by bigl: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2020
Megaflex:

Eeya, there is no cause for alarm.

If her asthma is lets say medium, as in, she doesn't use inhaler, blessed art thou my brother!

Just ensure she keeps away from:

1. dust (rug, etc) and if u must use rug, get a vacuum cleaner. Toks na around 7k
2. Fumes from fried or smoked stuffs - triggers the attack
3. Keep her away from cold (not all of them react to that sha but just take precaution)
4. Always ensure u have Salbutamol or ventolin tab (4mg) around and with her! It does work magic when used! Then take her outside to a well ventilated area! They always need fresh air! 10 - 20mins, she is fine!

Now, if her case is severe, as in she uses inhaler, then u have no choice than to do 2-3 weeks ajo (contribution) to buy inhaler and still adhere to those conditions above.

When she gets pregnant and its time to deliver, ensure u use a "good hospital where they know what they are doing".... They will know the sort of stuffs to give her.

Most of them are always strong when they get preggy! But ensure, inhaler or salbutamol is always nearby!

There are herbs to flush this thing out but i'm yet to meet someone with the right combination!

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by bigl: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2020
saasala:

I have an asthmatic friend whose mum makes herbs. The mum went on a mission, joined heads together with other herbalists to make an ogbonge herbs for him. Lo and behold, she came up with this magic herbs o. My friend drank it and vomited different yamayama from his chest. Na so everything stop.

But the mother would tell him to come for the herbs at least once in 3 months but he wouldnt, he thought he was healed forever until two years after (Four months ago) he got a serious attack that almost took his life, mum came to the rescue again with the ogbonge herbs and he got back on his feet. Now he takes it every month, but once in three months will do.

If you need these chest purging herbs, reply to this comment. Your wife go take am and she go dey alright patapata.

Hey bro/sis, kindly help! I need the herb for a sister friend! Thanks so much!
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by idomalord: 12:11am On Jul 05, 2020
Following
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by dapsoneh: 12:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Go to the hospital
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Amiee99(f): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2020
I'm asthmatic and whenever I've got difficulty in breathing, I just check to make sure I'm wearing something free, in an environment with enough fresh air, taking deep breaths and not panicking. That helps normally with the breathing. But, when I can't do that, I take honey. Honey works like magic. And when there's no honey, I take salbutamol tablet. I can go months like this without drugs.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by knowhowk: 12:45am On Jul 05, 2020
Natural Approach .www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by ojaylat: 12:51am On Jul 05, 2020
There is cure for it at less than 30k my sister used it n cure it �%
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by sanyahkod(m): 1:07am On Jul 05, 2020
From experience, let garlic and ginger form part of her diet. Can also take lemon or lime ocassionally. She might not have to worry about using drugs or fear attacks anymore.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Roseey0(f): 2:16am On Jul 05, 2020
Megaflex

This advise is one I charge atleast 30k to give.

Blackseed + original honey.
Make sure you go to a bee keeper for this honey.
Blend this 2 till you have a syrup .

Ask me about dosage, I need to be sure you saw this
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Hermes119: 3:43am On Jul 05, 2020
Everybody don turn prescriber

Op take ur wife to the hospital or go meet a pharmacist for crying out loud

Yes some of the comments are helpful but a whole lot of orders are ignorant,drugs are not used the way people perceive

If u want quality care meet a professional,don't use ur wife's life to gamble

The only advice I think u should take are on the triggers but with regards to drugs,Op I beg u don't take what these people are saying for it go and meet a qualified professional,Nigerians abuse drugs a lot,I'm telling u this for ur own good

Use Franol,use Prednisolone,use seretide,use ventolin......blahblahblah

Op go to the hospital!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by mojysiola(f): 4:25am On Jul 05, 2020
Op... The advise given here use seretide, ventoline ,and others are good for the care of asthma but note that the moment your wife is pregnant and it's confirmed pls let her register for ante natal in a very good and standard hospital and she should let them know she's asthmatic. The asthma is two way thing in pregnancy. She might experience it in pregnancy and she may not at all it all depends on her body. If she experience it in pregnancy she will needs capable hands to take care of her if she has any attack. Pls am talking from experience I have never had it all my life but the moment I was pregnant I developed it. And it has to be managed well because the body develops resistant to drugs in pregnancy so she might be needing Doctors attention. I passed out so many times during pregnancy but the Doctors knew already the issues so they were always ready anytime I come around for emergency. So pls alll those drugs are good if she's not pregnant but will the pregnancy there will be a caution to use of it. So seek professional hands pls. Thanks.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Joban2006: 4:31am On Jul 05, 2020
My guy have you tried snail water and pure honey ?
That's the best cure that I have personally proved contact me for more explanation or you google it .
Good luck .
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Dzjerri: 6:24am On Jul 05, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] Get her this drug, Bethametazone.......it's in sachet. also make available Ventolin inhaler. Common triggers are Cold, excessive laughter, smoke, smell, taking cold water, too much fan or AC, doing strenuous work.....let her try avoid them.

But the bitter truth is she cannot completely avoid these things. Just try assist her, as it can be very frustrating at times.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Megaflex(m): 6:42am On Jul 05, 2020
Roseey0:
Megaflex

This advise is one I charge atleast 30k to give.

Blackseed + original honey.
Make sure you go to a bee keeper for this honey.
Blend this 2 till you have a syrup .

Ask me about dosage, I need to be sure you saw this
Not sure I know what black seed is. And what's the dosage?
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Megaflex(m): 6:45am On Jul 05, 2020
saasala:

Okay, I'm interested
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Megaflex(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2020
BoboKush:
Going through comment I saw some good advice before av given
And some dumb answers too...

Don't feel bad asking questn as most are telling u here is nt hospital don't answer them..... If u feel need to seek assistance ask us again..... Those with idea abt it will share experience with you

Also those asking u cal me.... Mail me
Pls don't fall for those scam
Remember most them r greedy being
They Wil exhort you.... Don't pay anybody

With what I said earlier and other good advice av seen in comment section I believe you are good

Mafo
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Roseey0(f): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2020
Megaflex:
Not sure I know what black seed is. And what's the dosage?
Look for it.
Nigella Sativa
A spoon, 2x daily.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Nazyemmanuel: 7:02am On Jul 05, 2020
Megaflex:

Tell her to always go out with her inhaler.
she should avoid eating carrot except if it is boiled.
she should stay very far away from where red oil is being fried and where tube, rubber are being burnt.
Don't worry my man. She will be healed.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by divineappo(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2020
Megaflex:

get Ventolin tablet

My brother used it, and it cured him

pls get it for her
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by APCdestroyer: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2020
fayluv1:
Nothing to fear brother. I stopped using inhalar years ago when somebody introduced me to these cheap drugs. At 1st i take it morning n evening but now i only take it when i find it difficult to breath. Ventoline, franol n predesolone. When is serious i take 2 of each but i usually take 1 each.
How much is inhaler estimate in Nigeria?
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by APCdestroyer: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2020
Heterodox:
Yep, terrible. Every night was a nightmare. Too much laughter, too much sneezing, too much yawning then it's another vigil to hold.

I spent 2 hours to get to school as a kid. Lol...journey should be about 20 mins. But the pause and breaks were too much. If I didn't make them my lungs would collapse. I had to.

There was a time I was walking with my dad. He walked faster than I was and he asked me to join him. I told him I can't. My dad burst into tears.

My parents care but the pain was mine to bear.

But Asthma opens one to a new perspective of life: death and life are but a split apart. Can't count how many times I've been close to death. It really doesn't scare me anymore.

Still I'm grateful.
Touching
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Maghan37: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2020
It is no big deal really, I have been living with asthma for almost my entire life since even b4 I could walk. My advice to you is to get seretide inhaler(the one manufactured by Gsk) it is very useful but more expensive and effective than the ventoline inhaler(4k-5k)also it is very difficult to get a good ventoline inhaler so I would be careful about using them.Also avoid the franol with the silver back(I found them to be very ineffective so I will go for the Franol with both sides that are white) and most importantly asthmatic patients have to deal with the burden of avoiding things they are allergic to. The most common forms of allergies are Cold water, Dust, Polluted air, smell of burning object such as( plastics, papers,meat,grasses, etc), frying of anything involving most especially palmoil, also normal oil etc. It is no big deal to be asthmatic I do not believe it can stop to you from achieving your goals in life.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Obakovicho: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2020
Megaflex:

My dad had it for 50years. The wahala there is to avoid frying things while she's around especially when using palmoil. She can eat all things fried. Don't sweep when she dey. Dusts affects them. And always buy your ventolin inhaler with enough backup
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by JFT24(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2020
fayluv1:
Nothing to fear brother. I stopped using inhalar years ago when somebody introduced me to these cheap drugs. At 1st i take it morning n evening but now i only take it when i find it difficult to breath. Ventoline, franol n predesolone. When is serious i take 2 of each but i usually take 1 each.

It's better you consult a doctor. You can't be taking those drugs without a doctor prescription. Those drugs are known to weaken the body system and make you frail in no time
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by 2cul2care: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2020
Megaflex:

Asthma actually has a cure, but doctors won't tell you, cause they want you to keep spending your money, it's a one time treatment over for the span of 3 to 6 months, but it's costly

Two of my brothers once had it, until we came across a good samaritan, who told us the truth,, they were treated intensively for a month and that was it
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by airminem(f): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2020
smileyshe will be fine

Ventoline, franol and predesolone.

Megaflex:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals / Coronavirus: Bowale Abimbola Tests Positive / Israel To Impose Second Covid-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.