Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma (29665 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning / Doctor Saves Woman Who Had Asthma Attack On A Flight From Lagos To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by endureson: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
I am an asthma patient too. Let her know what trigger it. Mine is fume from oil, mint, dust and cold.
I don't use inhaler but I am on drugs for a life time. I take franol or those 50 naira per sachet franol. 1 morning and 1 evening. That's how I have been surviving for more than 15 years.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by saasala(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
Megaflex:
Okay, I'm interested

+234 -- 813 --- 594 --- 4201

Thats my friend's number. Already told him you would call. He will get it from his mum and ship it to you
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by saasala(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
bigl:

Hey bro/sis, kindly help! I need the herb for a sister friend! Thanks so much!

+234 -- 813 --- 594 --- 4201

Thats my friend's number. Already told him you would call. He will get it from his mum and ship it to you

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by majormofor(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Megaflex:
I need advice on the best and natural way to handle asthma.

I got married in April this year and my wife is asthmatic. I'll seriously need advice on the best possible way to handle her asthma incase she gets pregnant. Please help a brother.

Mod please help me move this to front-page

Go and ask ur doctor if she can use Black seed oil!!!!..... Oh she's not yet pregnant....

Then go and check the benefits of Black seed oil on asthma patients
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by majormofor(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
endureson:
I am an asthma patient too. Let her know what trigger it. Mine is fume from oil, mint, dust and cold.
I don't use inhaler but I am on drugs for a life time. I take franol or those 50 naira per sachet franol. 1 morning and 1 evening. That's how I have been surviving for more than 15 years.

Go and check for benefits of black seed oil on asthma patients
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Akposy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
fayluv1:
Nothing to fear brother. I stopped using inhalar years ago when somebody introduced me to these cheap drugs. At 1st i take it morning n evening but now i only take it when i find it difficult to breath. Ventoline, franol n predesolone. When is serious i take 2 of each but i usually take 1 each.
Same here. I use Prednisolone and Ventolin when I get the symptoms. I don't use inhaler but I have one just in case of an emergency. Inhaler is addictive.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Tladybukky(f): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Chartey:

You people are funny.
Honey itself contains lots and lots of sugar. Even more than your coke and Fanta.

Not true, you can google the usefulness of honey
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Megaflex(m): 3:08am On Jul 07, 2020
Allikola:
Get Black seed oil for her. Take 2 tablespoon twice daily
Where can I get this oil?
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by j4jabal: 3:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Oga Don't say what you don't know. There is natural and permanent cure for Asthma. Just ask people who know it. It's 100% Tested and Trusted. DM me on 07067700889 Only serious people pls.
chigoizie7:

There is no cure for asthma. But you have to learn how to manage it.

First of all, your wife should know what triggers her own.

There are so many triggers. Cold, dust,shoking smells ,smokes, aerosols( pungent smells of some perfumes and body sprays or insecticides), coughs and catarrh.

Asthma is associated with lungs inability to expand very well so as to allow the free passage of air while breathing. Some lungs when stressed or triggered tends to constrict thereby making the air passage a bit difficult.

So you will ask your wife what triggers hers.

Aside that. There is an inhaler called seretide it is a bit expensive. It has a total of 60 inhalations. If she buy it and use it for 1 months without missing any of it. It will always go a long way. 1 in the morning, 1 at night. It is better she prevents it before it starts. Once she realizes that she is pregnant. She should make use of that inhaler, but she will have to consult a doctor to tell her how to use it incases of pregnancy.

But oga, you have a great job to do. Because to avoid some of those triggers, you will have to start doing something’s. For example, cooking foods that entails frying oils and smokes from cooking.

All these things boils down to knowing what triggers her own asthma.

I have asthma. I manage mine as well. I do not do things that will make me breath heavily for a longer time and I also avoid excessive laughter to will also avoiding some of those triggers. Smokes doesn’t trigger mine as I used to be a smoker( I stopped though, when I realized that life is sweet).

Aside the use of inhalers. She can be using some of these drugs, they are very cheap to afford. Aminophiline, franol, ventolin ,predesolon. 2 mg each, very tiny, one in the morning, one at night. But sometimes it can make one dizzy. I prefer to take the drugs to the use of inhalers, I still have inhalers scattered all over my house and in the car, some in my friends houses too. Whoever I meet, based on our relationship, I always tell people about my condition, Incase. I do not hide it from people so that if anything happens, they will know how to start helping me.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by j4jabal: 4:07am On Jul 07, 2020
At times if you don't fall you can't rise so don't generalise we still have some trustworthy Nigerian people on earth. As we have good eggs we have bad ones too .Nigeria is well known all over the world to be a scammer but since you are also a Nigerian living in Nigeria, does that mean we should categorize you as scammer or Thief?
BoboKush:
Going through comment I saw some good advice before av given
And some dumb answers too...

Don't feel bad asking questn as most are telling u here is nt hospital don't answer them..... If u feel need to seek assistance ask us again..... Those with idea abt it will share experience with you

Also those asking u cal me.... Mail me
Pls don't fall for those scam
Remember most them r greedy being
They Wil exhort you.... Don't pay anybody

With what I said earlier and other good advice av seen in comment section I believe you are good

Mafo
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by majormofor(m): 6:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Megaflex:
Where can I get this oil?
Jumia ohh
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by fayluv1(f): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Akposy:

Same here. I use Prednisolone and Ventolin when I get the symptoms. I don't use inhaler but I have one just in case of an emergency. Inhaler is addictive.
Inhaler is addictive dat is why i stopped using it. Then if my inhaler finish unexpectedly i'll start having panic attack.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Daddyxyz: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Megaflex:

I got married in April this year and my wife is asthmatic. I'll seriously need advice on the best possible way to handle her asthma incase she gets pregnant. Please help a brother.

oga i wrote to you before i have what will cure your wife asthma completely call me on 08102745362.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by chigoizie7(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
j4jabal:
Oga Don't say what you don't know. There is natural and permanent cure for Asthma. Just ask people who know it. It's 100% Tested and Trusted. DM me on 07067700889 Only serious people pls.

Dm yourself.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by BoboKush(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
j4jabal:
At times if you don't fall you can't rise so don't generalise we still have some trustworthy Nigerian people on earth. As we have good eggs we have bad ones too .Nigeria is well known all over the world to be a scammer but since you are also a Nigerian living in Nigeria, does that mean we should categorize you as scammer or Thief?

If u av good way to help put it here..... Why shld any one lure someone that's is vulnerable to PM or whatsapp
If someone av good intention do it where it been request not asking them for PM so u can start demanding money
BTW this thread someone else will Google it and whatever is posted here will be useful
If m nt mistaken isn't that the idea of the so called helper

@ op if anyone request u PM them if at all u do
Don't pay 5 naira.... They are mostly scammers
They will collect little you have with nothing to show for it be guided

Asthma is not end of life
People with it live long like normal people
If well managed
A lot of people me inclusive already show / told u aw it can be manage

Naw i wish u n ur bae the best kiss
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Chartey(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tladybukky:

Not true, you can google the usefulness of honey
Funny. I should Google what I counsel people on?
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by pharmacy1: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
I had a friend in secondary school who had Asthma, his inhaler was exhausted and he didn't remember to get another, some dust in the hostel triggered it and he had a crises, boy was gasping and wheezing it was terrible, we rushed him to the clinic, no inhaler available. An ambulance had to take him to the hospital.
No Pharmacy within the school premise was open, and we didn't know if they had it.
He was revived in the hospital. In an emergency or when a medicine is needed urgently knowing the closest Pharmacy that has the medicine is key.

https://pharmachain.ng/ can be a platform useful in situations like this.
We had lots of classmates with Asthma, back then in school, we had to consciously help them and keep the environment safe for them.

This is something everyone can do and help keep their loved ones safe.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by satysaca: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
mykymyk101:

Boss belive me or not, give her snail water. I mean that sticky water coming from snail for 1 or 2 months atleast 5times a week. If it works pls come back here and testify so that others can also know the cure.

Have you seen where it worked . Is it cooked or raw one explain clearly .
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Tasfod: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Hello.. I was also asthmatic. I have the herbal remedy/cure. Check my Facebook Antasthma for Asthma or call/WhatsApp me on 09021597665 as fast as possible. I am out of stock at the moment but my dad is presently at Ekiti State. I get it from my grandma over there. If you are interested, let's get it for you as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Tasfod: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2020
endureson:

It is well
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by chosky2589(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Buben:

Fortunately there is cure for asthma now. Recently, I was able to cure a relative with a new product called STC30. It is a stem cell product. You can use this product to cure her asthma and get yourself peace of mind. I experienced the challenges and trauma associated with asthma. The experience is terrible.
pls where can i get de product?
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by chosky2589(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
am intrested
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Buben(m): 1:46am On Jul 14, 2020
chosky2589:
pls where can i get de product?

For more information about the product visit this link: https://www.facebook.com/superlifenaturaltech/
https://www.nairaland.com/5989809/cure-over-200-chronic-diseases
or call 08185815828.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Priceless25: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
@Bejusttoall.. you sent me a mail, how may I be of assistance?
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Bejusttoall: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Priceless25:
@Bejusttoall.. you sent me a mail, how may I be of assistance?
Thanks so much for your quick response. Pleae i will like to talk to you on issue based on the thread i mentioned you. Please can i drop my number sir? Thanks
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by rodgermetty(m): 5:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Megaflex:

OP have you tried amazing herbs black weed oil ? If No I will advice you do as it has been proven to work for ashma patient with testimonies.

See some reviews here on nairaland as to the wonderful work of the amazing herbs black see oil. 

https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil
https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil

Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by teemy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
Megaflex, try to always have a nasal inhaler (that very one used for catarrh) available as well. It works as an instant relief in case of emergencies.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Priceless25: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
@Bejusttoall.. I'm so sorry for seeing this late, please drop an email address and I'll respond immediately.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by Bejusttoall: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Priceless25:
@Bejusttoall.. I'm so sorry for seeing this late, please drop an email address and I'll respond immediately.
fasjay123@gmail.com
Thanks so much.
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by oluwaveeboy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
nikky5:
Very sorry brother. My daddy has the cure for asthma. He uses four traditions herbs for total asthma cure. He was asthmatic and foyr of his children until he got the cure more than ten years ago. He helps anyone who is asthmatic without collecting any money. I have the herbal cure. It's totally free. You don't have to pay anything for it. I have the names in Yoruba. I can't post them here so I don't get banned.
pls bro, can i i get the names of the herbs
Re: Please Help: My Wife Has Asthma by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2021
There are no known cure for asthma but the ailment can be managed.Google 'management of asthma' to know more!

I don't subscribe to herbal treatments.Most are cock and bull.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Nigerian Doctors Worsened Drug Abuse Among Nigerian Youths / Israel To Impose Second Covid-19 Lockdown / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.