Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience (25654 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. / Profitclicking Clients: Can We Share Our Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by david90(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2011
trading forex is not a get quick rich that you can just go into.
anyone interested in trading forex should go for proper training, even me that i am replying here, i have not gone throught the practical training but i have gone through some materials on the internt which made me to grow $10000 into $30000 in less than one week and still i still know that i am not even a bit close to trading live account because i know i still need someont to take me by the hand and show me how it is done.
anyone interested in trading forex and lives around lagos should just go to 32, toyin street, ikeja to learn forex as this is done courtesy of bill gate. you will be trained on how to trade on forex and you will also be given access to loan to start trading live. registration fee is just N3000 as at last month, you can also call them on 07031338186,

i have not yet strated mine but will begin next week,

i will advise that those interested should go for this as all the training will be live online and the duration of training is like a month if not over.

hope this helps
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Dungren1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2011
Key A:

@chadcolly, I trade with mobile coz its too stressful carrying laptop about. I'm using T-mobile Dash (windows 5) and Samsung Sprint (windows 6) MT4 works well on both of them, but you could buy any windows phone of your choice or better still, get a pda phone.

Two Questions for Key A!

# Do you get to refresh each time u need to look at the current setup of candles or the platform refreshes itself like it does on a computer?

# Which of the networks do you use? That's if you are in Nigeria.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by blackgucci(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2011
real traders are always willing to share their experiences for free,in this business there are more scammers than traders, learn to trade price action and 30 percent of your problem is solved. the other 60 percent goes: 20 percents money management 40 percent discipline,
PRICE ACTION ALL THE WAY.

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by blackgucci(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2011
oh! and ten percent: learn how to accept your losses and be content with your gains
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by emmose(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2011
This is not a get rich business. Be ready to pay your due in proper grounding in the kwoledge before venturing into the business. Demo account is available for you to backtest your knowledge before live trading!
Be sure to seek advice from professionals; its about patience and disciplice.
FOREX ROCKZ!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 08, 2011
sirguy:

@logten, i started with 250 dollars, grew it to 980 within 5 days due to the weekend effect, i left a few trades running by monday, i had lost everything. Now, i am restratigizing and will be back soonest. I must confess, i am impressed with your performance. Mind sharing the secret witi me. . . Did you use any software/robot? Am waiting . . .
sry i took so long to reply, i got banned as a scam

Anyway you shouldn't have left your trade running, i dot really use robots coz i like making the trade. i dont trade every day, and when i do, its only in the night(9pm), New-York time
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 08, 2011
fxcsolng:

What you must know to succeed as a FOREX TRADER, Interseted in learning how to trade the news within 30 minutes, call 08056285344
post what you've got here, this is not a biz showroom
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 08, 2011
obinnao:

My dear, as for me forex is a real business that give me money every three days interval by using two of my
method in the market
If you are interesting to know some of my method like two of latter that opposit to each
other, you can call me on these number: 08169189339

i dont think you know anything about forex, if not you dont know what you're saying
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 08, 2011
gabcool:

hi every one, first and foremost, i wuld like to thank the guy who started this topic, and i wuld also like to thank every one who has contributed to this forum, well am gabby and i have been trading forex for a year now, and i must confess forex is not all about money making, its about discipline, i started trading demo with 2,000$ and converted it to 10,000$ in just one week, so i decided to trade for somebody who is like a father to me, i opened a live account of 2,000$ with alpari here in Nigeria, under one week i lost alomost everything, it was after 9months i started seeing the the gud,bad and the ugly nature of trading forex, well am happy to say now that am 80% good trader now and i make 10% of my equity in any of my trades, if any one is interested we can share our ideals together, after all forex is a world wide market it doesn't belong to my father or family, lastly i wuld like to commend the last poster (fxtopedia)he has said it all, my email is gabcool2008@yahoo.com u can add me lets exchange our ideals in other to maximize our profits,

Share your xperience here, not a bizz
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 08, 2011
emmose:

This is not a get rich business. Be ready to pay your due in proper grounding in the kwoledge before venturing into the business. Demo account is available for you to backtest your knowledge before live trading!
Be sure to seek advice from professionals; its about patience and disciplice.
FOREX ROCKZ!!!!!!!!

thanks,
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 08, 2011
globatop:

@ logten

Am grateful for this thread,
Pls can I know the software you posted the screen shot. am interested. globatop@gmail.com
well i see no need of you adding your email in ya quote, i dont really send mails

well its metaTrader 4. its a platform,
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by viklam: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2011
For those talking about using mobile phone, I will advice not to use it because watching the market every hour or frequently your emotions might be difficult to control.

Let me give simple tips: look at your hourly chart early in the morning Nigeria time around 6, 7 8. you should be able to see a trade opportunity. Set your take profit and stop loss and forget about it. Provided the market is not consolidating

Check another opportunity around 11, 12pm for daily (D1) trade.

I don't care about the trading system you have. you will have edge over the market with this tip.

STOP SITTING DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM ALL DAY, YOU WILL NOT MAKE MONEYY! EPE KOOOO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by raffite: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2011
Please I want to invest my money in Forex. I need link to sites where I can deposit my money so that they can help me trade with it. Or how else can I have my money invested in Forex? My mail is awaskosko@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by LRxchange: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2011
If any of you is sincere, drop your investors password so we can login to confirm your trading statement.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Davedavy: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2011
i trade live with  FXDD and alpari.Trading involves discipline.Never bet more than 2 to 3% of your account on a trade,Forex is not an ATM.understand what you are trying to trade.Demo this system for as long as it takes for you to be comfortable with it.Plan your trade and trade your plan.
forex is just like an hobby to me(at least for now),i do it for fun not really for the money.And i can afford to lose my whole investment without any impact on my standard of living,therefore i trade without emotion  grin.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by nwcfinance(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2011
any scalper in the house?
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by nwcfinance(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2011
Are you looking for a way out in trading FOREX?

Here you will get an affordable FOREX tools @ $100USD

Interested Call me 08060951115
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by busifx(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
Please the Desperate non traders should stop trying to sell any of their miserable ideas on this thread. If you feel like selling anything please be on your way to the technology market or something. cos if your idea really works you wont be here trying to peddle it for a fee. Anyways i think Fx is the way foward in this naija men! I traded a real acc a while ago, made money and eventually lost it all. so iam currently demo trading my heart out for a come back men! and there will be blood when i do come back!
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by nwcfinance(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
Technical trading sucks . . . . Fundamental trading is the way.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by david90(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
both of them are both good, it is better fo someone to know how to use the two style of trading to trade
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Rightworld(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2011
viklam:

For those talking about using mobile phone, I will advice not to use it because watching the market every hour or frequently your emotions might be difficult to control.

Let me give simple tips: look at your hourly chart early in the morning Nigeria time around 6, 7 8. you should be able to see a trade opportunity. Set your take profit and stop loss and forget about it. Provided the market is not consolidating

Check another opportunity around 11, 12pm for daily (D1) trade.

I don't care about the trading system you have. you will have edge over the market with this tip.

STOP SITTING DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM ALL DAY, YOU WILL NOT MAKE MONEYY! EPE KOOOO
You have said it all. Until i stop sitting in front of computer all day, before i started making money in forex
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by nwcfinance(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2011
At 9:28AM NGN Time today the UK released Services PMI. I made $445.71USD from it.

See screen shot for result.

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by nwcfinance(m): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2011
At 9:30AM NGN Time the UK will release Industrial Production. Not a big mover. I will set up on GBPUSD with a trigger of .8. After yesterday's Services PMI, you may want to consider trading this in the same direction (long), but if price is overbought at news time, you may want to re-think the whole strategy. Expected at .4 after a prior .5. I may not be in the room for this one, but will verify all settings in advance.

At 3:00PM NGN Time Canada will release Ivey PMI. When this comes out on NFP day, we usually skip it but as a stand alone, it can move well. I will set up on USDCAD with a trigger of 6. Expected at 65.1 after a prior reading of 69.3

I will post the outcome with screen shot.

Want to know how to trade news contact me on 08060951115.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by nwcfinance(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2011
Industrial Production - No Trigger.

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by barmidard(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2011
please i am kinda new to forex and i am looking for a way to minimize my losses and maximize profit.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by fxtopedia(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
barmidard:

please i am kinda new to forex and i am looking for a way to minimize my losses and maximize profit.

For your request,go here:
http://www.forextopedia.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' / Forex EA Developers Lounge / We Are Still Receiving Old Notes - EcoBank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.