Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Article On Am Single And Available "You Don Know Until You Understand" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Article On Am Single And Available "You Don Know Until You Understand" (408 Views)

NGN25000 Write A Well Researched Article On Water Aid Racist Adverts / My Article On:working For Yourself By Working For Someone / Part 1: An Article On The Defilement Of A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article On Am Single And Available "You Don Know Until You Understand" by Stileswills(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
*What I realised is that they all could be speaking to a number of persons at the same time waiting for who will be available tomorrow but the proposed wait cuts off immediately an available person shows forth.*

*This relationship thing can be funny Oh, I have been with him for years and he isn't saying anything about our future.*

I have a lot of people asking me for my hand in marriage but because I love him and I know him I rather wait for him but since he isn't making any move, I allowed myself.

He has done so much for me, its hard to let him go and I feel pity leaving him, but my dear I have my life to live, I am not getting any younger.

She is too full of herself and she is not ready to settle down, so I have to arrange myself and get married.

Continue Reading please subscribe to the blog
����
https://onlinelegitbusinessespro..com/2020/07/am-single-and-available.html

(1) (Reply)

My Unknown Lover / The Story Of The Green Grass At The Other Side / Lady Who Shared Her Lockdown Memoirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.