Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Heaven Is A Prepared Place For Prepared People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Is A Prepared Place For Prepared People (359 Views)

HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. / There Is A Prepared Path/life/purpose For Every Human Being On This Earth / A Prepared Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Is A Prepared Place For Prepared People by Righteousness89(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
No one goes to Heaven by mere wish or by Luck.
Heaven is a Prepared Place for Prepared people.
John 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

There is a pattern of life outlined for anyone who desires to make heaven.

John3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The price to Heaven is free.. it has Being paid for by JESUS Christ, but there are things that Must be done for us to be there.

The first truth you have to understand is that the way to Heaven is only Through JESUS Christ! There is no assistant way , short cut or any other way. Believing and Accepting JESUS is the Only way to Heaven..

The way to Heaven is a narrow way. It can't take certain kinds of Life style. There are characters and attitudes that needs to be dropped to be able to fit in on the Heavenly path.

Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

There is a lifestyle that must be followed to be on the path to Heaven..

Hebrews 12:14
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Isah 35:8-9
8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:

Revelation 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

In Conclusion, you can't Live life anyhow and be in Heaven.
You can't talk anyhow and be in Heaven.
You can't be the way you want and be in Heaven. We have to be the way God said we should be..

Heaven is a Prepared Place for Prepared people..

May The Almighty God Give us Understanding of these things in JESUS Name.. Amen

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heaven Is A Prepared Place For Prepared People by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Remove the story of heaven and hell from religion, then it won't sell again. Religion works with fear. Imagine telling people they will either burn in hell or live in paradise forever, based on the short time they spent on earth.
Re: Heaven Is A Prepared Place For Prepared People by VirginFinder: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
No one goes to Heaven by mere wish or by Lluck.
Heaven is a Pprepared Pplace for Pprepared people.
John 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

There is a pattern of life outlined for anyone who desires to make heaven.

John3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Eexcept a man be born again, he cannot

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The price to Heaven is free.. it has Bbeing for by JESUS Christ, but there are things that Mmust be done for us to be there.

The first truth you have to understand is that the way to Heaven is only Tthrough JESUS Christ! There is no assistant way , short cut or any other way. Believing and Aaccepting JESUS is the Oonly way to Heaven..

The way to Heaven is a narrow way. It can't take certain kinds of Llife style. There are characters and attitudes that needs to be dropped to be able to fit in on the Heavenly path.

Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

There is a lifestyle that must be followed to be on the path to Heaven..

Hebrews 12:14
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Isah 35:8-9
8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:

Revelation 21:27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

In Cconclusion, you can't Llive life anyhow and be in Heaven.
You can't talk anyhow and be in Heaven.
You can't be the way you want and be in Heaven. We have to be the way God said we should be..

Heaven is a Pprepared Pplace for Pprepared people..

May Tthe Almighty God Ggive us Uunderstanding of these things in JESUS Name.. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Wasting The Wasters Of Your Destiny. / Crack In The Church :I Served Rccg For 30yrs Without Receiving Anything - Pastor / Current World Happenings That Bring Us Close To The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.