Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Eva Modika Shows Off The House She Built For Her Parents (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Modika Shows Off The House She Built For Her Parents (photos) (2001 Views)

Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) / Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) / Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Modika Shows Off The House She Built For Her Parents (photos) by Victoriamark: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Eva Modika, a South African model and News Anchor, has taken to social media to show off the house she just built for her parents.

According to a post on her Instagram page, she has been building the house for a while now. She revealed that it took hard work and perseverance to achieve the feat.

Basking under the euphoria of her newly accomplished project, the model said family is the best team one would ever have.

her words,

“The house I’ve been building for my parents is finally done. �� through hard work and perseverance… Sepedi se re, kgotlelelo e tswala Katlego.”

more photos below

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/eva-modika-shows-off-the-house-she-built-for-her-parents-photos/

Re: Eva Modika Shows Off The House She Built For Her Parents (photos) by chatinent: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good one dear.
Re: Eva Modika Shows Off The House She Built For Her Parents (photos) by meobizy(f): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nice.
Re: Eva Modika Shows Off The House She Built For Her Parents (photos) by cyndy1000(f): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Congratulations to her.
May the works of our hands and labour be blessed so we can give our parents or loved ones the comfort they NEED.
Re: Eva Modika Shows Off The House She Built For Her Parents (photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 05, 2020
I hope nothing like this happened ?

" Baby I have 1 million to build a house but they told me it will cost 2.5 million "

" Baby please give me the balance of 1.5 "

no be today.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Stood Me Up For Lunch / Bbnaija Beauty And Emefiele CBN Governor Secret Relationship Revealed / MR IBU Is Dead.. Gistlover Expose More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.