Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) (29410 Views)

Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building / "No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by ebukajay184: 6:19am On Oct 30, 2021
Blessing Okoro Shows Off Massive Building She Is Currently Constructing (Photo, Video)

Nigerian relationship expert, Blessing Okoro, popularly known as Blessing CEO took to her Instagram handle to show off the massive building she is currently constructing, IgbereTV reports.

The caption on the video read;

"House party loading.
Tell them say BCEO Don build the house.
Their father. Opening December"

Blessing came into the limelight in 2019 after she claimed to be the owner of the house that was later discovered to be owned by one Onye Eze, a businessman based in China. Blessing was humiliated after the man got her apprehended, handcuffed, and shared a video of her confessing online.

Years after the incident, Blessing has now built her own house which she says will be opened in December.

She wrote on her Instagram handle;

"December I will show u the final result….. this is the process, we dey call White House and I am taking the street . Look out for BCEO Avenue .
Audio to video
I refused to be rich only on Instagram. Paul say I picked up the stone nobody threw me and built mansion in the air , that line pain me.
For every time they mocked me on Instablog I was building.
The insult kept me pushing and determined I swear. They dragged me to my success story . I can’t thank you people enough. Thanks for not giving up on me"
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVoClSCD2NI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSAO6FhF3zA

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by LordsPrayer: 6:23am On Oct 30, 2021
She don come again

52 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by Beckysexy(f): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Hmmm . "Their Father"

I hope this one is not another audio like her former one. Because this girl can live fake lifestyle ehn.

If true then congratulations to her.

14 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by Bola146(f): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Their father indeed grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2021

whose house this time grin grin

i hope it not gistlover, instablog or tunde ednut's house grin

12 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:03am On Oct 30, 2021
shocked

From Audio to Video.

But going by her antecedents, we know her videos are mostly make-believe.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2021
E be like say na the women get Nollywood grin grin
Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by bigdammyj: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2021
Seen
Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2021
Women are doing great things out there. Well done.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by infocabal(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2021
Yeye dey smell
Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by slawormiir: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Just because say you build house .....words don finish for her mouth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by timesup234: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2021
Ashawo people don come again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by Curious345: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2021
A lady can achieve anything..

The middle is not sweet for nothing

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by BrickDevo: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2021
Nobody needs to know

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by lesbiconverter: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2021
The owner is coming soon grin
The last one was lenient for only apologies. This one will be hefty lawsuit grin

11 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2021
Abegi.....Clitocurrency at work...
Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by Craggybogg: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2021
Cloutina, hope she won't be jailed this time around

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by eteebanky1: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2021
Na lie!
as always........

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by valudong(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2021
onye eze dn build another house grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by EmzyT: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2021
smiley
Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2021
all this plenty talk shows how morally empty this girl is.

you came out to make people feel small and useless with your fake life and you got caught.

now you are here acting like the world did you wrong.

Biitch you owe the world an apology.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by sabreal: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2021
[

Finish am first nau

Don't allow pride destroy u o. Sex expert

author=ebukajay184 post=107180945]Blessing Okoro Shows Off Massive Building She Is Currently Constructing (Photo, Video)

Nigerian relationship expert, Blessing Okoro, popularly known as Blessing CEO took to her Instagram handle to show off the massive building she is currently constructing, IgbereTV reports.

The caption on the video read;

Blessing came into the limelight in 2019 after she claimed to be the owner of the house that was later discovered to be owned by one Onye Eze, a businessman based in China. Blessing was humiliated after the man got her apprehended, handcuffed, and shared a video of her confessing online.

Years after the incident, Blessing has now built her own house which she says will be opened in December.

She wrote on her Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVoClSCD2NI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSAO6FhF3zA

[/quote]
Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2021
This race, why not finish 1st before you jubilate

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by ekeneokwologu(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Registered camry 2003 available now
Price: 1.2m ac chilling. Engine taps. Still negotiable.
Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2021
This property that I’m looking at shouldn’t be less than N75M.

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by timesup234: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
This property that I’m looking at shouldn’t be less than N75M.

45million build am

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2021
I changes nothing , still a fraud
Re: Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) by money121(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2021
She fake it till she make it...
Nice one
But make dem check very well maybe na another fake something ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies / Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together / Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.