Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims (15895 Views)

Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists / Male Rape Victims, What's Your Story? / Why Rape Victims Should Not Take Their Bath Immediately After – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by adenigga(m): 7:34am On Jul 05, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Rape cases should also be reported early.
When it's delayed, it losses credibility especially when there's no concrete evidence.
When rape cases are confirmed, capital punishment like cutting off the penni s or sealing or damaging the vagin a or anu s is vital cos females too rape males.
And ladies should be encouraged in learning self defense while we teach our boys how to be a gentleman & not a rapist or rogue
Last Bullet: Religious leaders should discourage underage marriage. It's one of the things that aids rape.

In addition, there must be a holistic scrutiny of all these traditional doctors, Babalawo, etc to tame this rape issues.

They are abetting the criminals perpetrating this heinous crimes by prescribing all sort of irritating solutions to their clients ranging from stealing of females underwears, having canal knowledge of toddlers and octogenarians for sacrifice purposes.

We should not overlook this angle if this crime will be tamed from the bud.

Note: My opinion o.!!!

1 Like

Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by Swizbank: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2020
Women are not objects to be used by men. The truth is, You are who you say you are. There we so many men today that are stll objects in the hands of their wives. They are who they say they are.

You must say "I am" but people will say you are.

When you depend on a boyfriend for monetary survival, you should be ready dance the music of money principles.

He that pays the piper, dictates the tone.
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by BossDante: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2020
Opexzy:

You sound like a rapist if you think raising a child not to forcefully have sex with someone is tantamount to raising them to be a simp. it's better you desist now because it will never end well for you.

Shut up and stop trying to bully him to silence, where did he say what you are putting on him? Please show us.. Lair! You are the no different from those girls that falsely accuse men of rape.

He made VERY GOOD POINTS. This whole end rape campaign isn't really about rape.. it has been taken over by you silly feminist, finding all means to reduce men to nothing while making everything about you. Why not discuss every aspect of rape and sexual assault, including false accusations, instead of turning a blind eye to other important stuffs cos you feel it won't benefit your gender. You ladies must learn to take responsibilities for your actions.

That's how one of your kind wrote on her whatsapp status- "Even If I Come To your Room Naked, It Doesn't Mean Consent".. you must be very stupid, why would you come to my room naked? Is that not the same sexual assault and harrasment we are talking about? Or because it's from a female gender, the definition of the crime changes? If you come to my room naked as a female, it's either of two (2) things:

1. You are interested in having sex with me ; or
2. You are mad..

From the above premise, if you say it's not number 1, that it's not consent, then it's definitely number 2 and its ok to treat you like a mad person and slap the hell out of you off my room.. I'm only defending myself.. mad people act irrationally.. make you no go bite me before I take actions.

Peace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by 0coded80: 7:45am On Jul 05, 2020
Only in Nigeria is rape attributed to men, it served as a gender issue in other part of the world.
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by Opexzy: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2020
awhybliss:
is he not correct...
Am not sided, but both this comment and the post needs to be address seriously

Tell me what his left to be addressed in his comment. Raising a child to be a misogynist which you people misconstrued to be an Alpha Male is what you are advocating for.

Alpha Male is nothing like a criminal. Train your baby boy to respect people's choice it's that simple. A guy that rapes a woman is definitely capable of killing a man.
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by Opexzy: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2020
sowilli:
The reason why rape cases look like a joke and not taken as seriously as should be is because it is always about the opposite sex but the reality is rape is not about the opposite sex. It’s about both genders. Imagine if the word men was replaced with individual or persons in that write up. It passes a different message. We have seen women falsely come out to accuse men of rape because the General is only a man can rape a woman. The definition of rape should be changed from forceful penetration into something that considers both sexes. For movements against rape to gain more momentum and effect, the message should be passed in a way one gender isn’t classified as victim always and the other perpetrator.

You made a lot of sense sir...
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by 0coded80: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2020
sowilli:
The reason why rape cases look like a joke and not taken as seriously as should be is because it is always about the opposite sex but the reality is rape is not about the opposite sex. It’s about both genders. Imagine if the word men was replaced with individual or persons in that write up. It passes a different message. We have seen women falsely come out to accuse men of rape because the General is only a man can rape a woman. The definition of rape should be changed from forceful penetration into something that considers both sexes. For movements against rape to gain more momentum and effect, the message should be passed in a way one gender isn’t classified as victim always and the other perpetrator.
exactly
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by Opexzy: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2020
BossDante:

Shut up and stop trying to bully him to silence, where did he say what you are putting on him? Please show us.. Lair! You are the no different from those girls that falsely accuse men of rape.

He made VERY GOOD POINTS. This whole end rape campaign isn't really about rape.. it has been taken over by you silly feminist, finding all means to reduce men to nothing while making everything about you. Why not discuss every aspect of rape and sexual assault, including false accusations, instead of turning a blind eye to other important stuffs cos you feel it won't benefit your gender. You ladies must learn to take responsibilities for your actions.

That's how one of your kind wrote on her whatsapp status- "Even If I Come To your Room Naked, It Doesn't Mean Consent".. you must be very stupid, why would you come to my room naked? Is that not the same sexual assault and harrasment we are talking about? Or because it's from a female gender, the definition of the crime changes? If you come to my room naked as a female, it's either of two (2) things:

2. You are mad..

From the above premise, if you say it's not number 1, that it's not consent, then it's definitely number 2 and its ok to treat you like a mad person and slap the hell out of you off my room.. I'm only defending myself.. mad people act irrationally.. make you no go bite me before I take actions.

Peace

So in your deluded mind raising a boy child to be misogynistic and see women as commodity is the best way out. Even commodities must be priced and paid for, before you take them. Try stealing one commodity and see if you won't be labeled a shoplifter.

An act of rape is as heinous as a false rape accusation, i condemn both without prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2020
Opexzy:

Tell me what his left to be addressed in his comment. Raising a child to be a misogynist which you people misconstrued to be an Alpha Male is what you are advocating for.

Alpha Male is nothing like a criminal. Train your baby boy to respect people's choice it's that simple. A guy that rapes a woman is definitely capable of killing a man.
Lolzzz... I thought you understand what he wrote, I was wrong
He explain that a lady need to be reorientated and trained to stop seeing men like ATM or someone you could dupe of his money..
" As you have decided to raise simps that will see women as "valuables" and not as commodities, I do hope you also raise girls that see men as equals in financial expenditures and not as ATMS."

2 Likes

Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by BossDante: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2020
Opexzy:

So in your deluded mind raising a boy child to be misogynistic and see women as commodity is the best way out. Even commodities must be priced and paid for, before you take them. Try stealing one commodity and see if you won't be labeled a shoplifter.

An act of rape is as heinous as a false rape accusation, i condemn both without prejudice.

See how you are displaying your dumbness shamelessly.. can you tell me how your first paragraph relates in anyway to what I wrote?

It's early Sunday morning, even if you are determined not to have sense, I hope God will disappoint you and give you sense against your wish.

1 Like

Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by drsibz66(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2020
1StopRudeness:

It doesn’t matter weda u are wrongfullly accused or not...once a girl says you raped her, weda there is evidence or not....u must be punished..

Thunderstorms kill you.
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by Opexzy: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2020
awhybliss:
Lolzzz... I thought you understand what he wrote, I was wrong
He explain that a lady need to be reorientated and trained to stop seeing men like ATM or someone you could dupe of his money..
" As you have decided to raise simps that will see women as "valuables" and not as commodities, I do hope you also raise girls that see men as equals in financial expenditures and not as ATMS."

Most recent rape cases were not even about money or ladies turning guys to ATM. Most of them are minors. If you spend on a girl and she refuses to play along, that should not result to rape. There are girls that are willing to give it to you without even spending a dime.

I am not in support of girls turning men to ATM... But this is a case of a criminal offence and moral norms which the law could careless about.

Rape is wrong in all ramifications no matter the antecedent.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by vivilafrosh(f): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2020
BossDante:

See how you are displaying your dumbness shamelessly.. can you tell me how your first paragraph relates in anyway to what I wrote?

It's early Sunday morning, even if you are determined not to have sense, I hope God will disappoint you and give you sense against your wish.
you sound so stupid. Knowing how to construct English doesn't mean you are intelligent.
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by BossDante: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2020
vivilafrosh:
you sound so stupid. Knowing how to construct English doesn't mean you are intelligent.

Maybe if you were more intelligent, you'd have engaged me logically on my stance instead of bringing emotions here, thinking crying would solve any issue.

Facts and logical engagement win argument not emotions and insult.. airhead
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by Opexzy: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2020
BossDante:

You quoted me for replying someone you supports his opinion and I replied you based on that same premise and not what you wrote.

You are a confused person and I am done here.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by BossDante: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2020
Opexzy:

You quoted me for replying someone you supports his opinion and I replied you based on that same premise and not what you wrote.

You are a confused person and I am done here.

You're the confused one here.. both in the reply you gave the other guy and the one you gave me. You were just importing facts that was never said, and falsely alleged him to have said it, in an attempt to blackmail him to silence. That method of manipulation is so 1960.. doesn't work no more.. level up
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by cococandy(f): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2020
You don’t hate rape. Stop lying to yourself. Apologist
xelly:
I hate rape. No one should rape another. A girl, woman a boy or a man no one deserve to be raped.

The question is, why do ladies prefer to appear nude? Go round the city, you will see naked people walking round. I am 101% sure they do that to seduce a man. Maybe a targeted guy but in most case the wrong guy gets seduced and when he falls, it becomes a rape.

I have seen people dressed that their entire pussy is shown to the public, some their breast will be all out, some wangle their ass to cause commotion. As a people, it is not the best thing to demonise rape without addressing some of the causes. A known cause. On this same Internet, we have seen horse shoes as they call it. Action in a place could trigger reaction in another place. It is a known fact that people take advantage where they have strenght (Child rape)

I move a motion that indecent dressing should be a punishable offence. Those sharing nude pictures should be traced and punished either by fine 500k and above or 3 years imprisonment.

Any one found producing, promoting or sharing any form of sexual content should be punished.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by BossDante: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2020
cococandy:
You don’t hate rape. Stop lying to yourself. Apologist

Stop trying to blackmail anyone to silence. If you can't reply the points he put out logically, you should hide your face in shame.

Being naked is also sexual harassment, or does the crime changes depending on the gender involved? Cos I'm sure if a guy walks in on you naked you'd scream sexual assault.. don't be silly here
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by cococandy(f): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2020
Both of you in the same boat.
BossDante:

Stop trying to blackmail anyone to silence. If you can't reply the points he put out logically, you should hide your face in shame.

Being naked is also sexual harassment, or does those the crime changes depending on the gender involved? Cos I'm sure if a guy walks in on you naked you'd scream sexual assault.. don't be silly here

2 Likes

Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by BossDante: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2020
cococandy:
Both of you in the same boat.

May God grant you sense
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by seanwilliam(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2020
BossDante:

2. You are mad..

Peace
chai!, nairaland has 10 sensible people.. you are one of them... no cap

2 Likes

Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by cococandy(f): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2020
BossDante:

May God grant you sense
amen
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by BossDante: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2020
cococandy:
amen

In abundance undecided
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by cococandy(f): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2020
BossDante:

In abundance undecided
Amen
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by nkemdi89(f): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Rape cases should also be reported early.
When it's delayed, it losses credibility especially when there's no concrete evidence.
When rape cases are confirmed, capital punishment like cutting off the penni s or sealing or damaging the vagin a or anu s is vital cos females too rape males.
And ladies should be encouraged in learning self defense while we teach our boys how to be a gentleman & not a rapist or rogue
Last Bullet: Religious leaders should discourage underage marriage. It's one of the things that aids rape.
Just like the case of a 20 years old girl who claimed that she was raped by one man that took her into an uncompleted building where he was doing labour job, she didnt tell anyone until it resulted into pregnancy and she gave birth to triplets , it's annoying because a girl of that age without any mental issue ought to have speak out. Now she is left with no one except her widowed mother. No one is making any attempt in tracing the man.

1 Like

Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by Cousin9999: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2020
Raise your daughters to physically attack when met with unwanted advances. Raise them strong and athletic. The real problem is that attackers survive.
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by vivilafrosh(f): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2020
BossDante:

Maybe if you were more intelligent, you'd have engaged me logically on my stance instead of bringing emotions here, thinking crying would solve any issue.

Facts and logical engagement win argument not emotions and insult.. airhead
You think I embrace foolish conversation wen giving the opportunity? Sorry o, if u can't think before talking then continue to swim in ignorance besides no be every old man with gray hair get sense.
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by BossDante: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2020
vivilafrosh:
You think I embrace foolish conversation wen giving the opportunity? Sorry o, if u can't think before talking then continue to swim in ignorance besides no be every old man with gray hair get sense.

What's this one saying Please, can someone be kind enough to interpret in engish
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2020
Madam the madam, my customer in those days cheesy
Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by Johnsghana(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2020
Please don't be ignorant!

There are foreign NGOs sponsoring these social media influencers on this rape issue. They want to rip our society apart. They tried along tribal lines, and it failed. Now the new line they are towing is along gender lines.

Let me ask these questions,

1.) is rape exclusive to the female gender? If no why are they not talking about boys too? They say females are more vulnerable, right? Are we as a society no supposed to protect and guarantee the right of the minorities (boys being being the minorities here since females are more abused)?

2.) Can these rape conversations be had without it being a gender war? Without it being turned it into an avenue for revenge by scorned women?

3.) Why are the proponents of this cause not concerned at all about those wrongly accused? Even though we have many examples around the world of how false accusation has destroyed the world of many wrongly accused. What are they doing to ensure people don't abuse the movement with untruths and false accusations?

4.) Why are they focused on making these case media trials? Even when it doesn't guarantee successful prosecution of acussed persons? Why are they not more concerned about building systems to ensure full prosecution of accused persons?

5.) Why is that most of the leaders of the movement are single, unmarried or divorced women?

I have more questions though but let's start from here.

1 Like

Re: Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2020
Opexzy:

Most recent rape cases were not even about money or ladies turning guys to ATM. Most of them are minors. If you spend on a girl and she refuses to play along, that should not result to rape. There are girls that are willing to give it to you without even spending a dime.

I am not in support of girls turning men to ATM... But this is a case of a criminal offence and moral norms which the law could careless about.

Rape is wrong in all ramifications no matter the antecedent.
The two issue need to be address

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue / 4 Convicts Hanged In Edo / Okwudilli "Dilly" Umenyiora Was A Yahoo Boy And Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.