Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists (2959 Views)

Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims / Why Rape Victims Should Not Take Their Bath Immediately After – Police / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Just saw a rape victim at federal hospital birnin kebbi, this person was brutally beaten cry and still taken advantaged of, just makes me wonder .

I mean obviously after the initially refusal and all angry, when the raper has held his or her victim down embarassed.

You know when the raper is inside of the rape victim, and already doing the raping cry.

Why is the victim still struggling undecided, I mean that action alone is distracting the rapist, which will mean the rape would take longer, than it has to undecided.

And that could also cause more bodily harm to the victim and possibly death sad.

I think organizations should preach surrender when people get raped, I mean this person is probably gonna be disfigured for life, and the raper got away, and might probably rape again..
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by gaymanuel: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
If a huge gay man tries to rape you make sure you surrender, don't fight. angry

41 Likes

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Lurdd: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
You can't compare the power of a man to that of a woman, a rapist is an animal... don't fight in the first place when you know you can't overpower him, cus it will bring you more harm and probably injure you in the process.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
gaymanuel:

If he manages to get it in, I won't, I'd let him finish
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lurdd:
You can't compare the power of a man to that of a woman, a rapist is an animal... don't fight in the first place when you know you can't overpower him, cus it will bring you more harm and probably injure you in the process.

It's okay to fight in the beginning but, when inserted no just let him
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Autobot05: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thinkam:
Just saw a rape victim at federal hospital birnin kebbi, this person was brutally beaten cry and still taken advantaged of, just makes me wonder .

I mean obviously after the initially refusal and all angry, when the raper has held his or her victim down embarassed.

You know when the raper is inside of the rape victim, and already doing the raping cry.

Why is the victim still struggling undecided, I mean that action alone is distracting the rapist, which will mean the rape would take longer, than it has to undecided.

And that could also cause more bodily harm to the victim and possibly death sad.

I think organizations should preach surrender when people get raped, I mean this person is probably gonna be disfigured for life, and the raper got away, and might probably rape again..

A very funny question lmao ... I think most rapists first attack physically to intimidate their victim

The struggling is natural... it's the body's fight or flee response that does the fighting I guess
It naturally activates when humans panic or feel threatened

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by yomi007k(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thinkam:

If he manages to get it in, I won't, I'd let him finish

Are you male or female?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nostring: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ur talk stupid like saying ehn, make u face a wild animal and just surrender your life cos your death go dey painful and slow if u fight to survive.. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Emilia154(f): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
gaymanuel:
Hahaha,i no fit laugh abeg

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Kabalmark(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thinkam:

It's okay to fight in the beginning but, when inserted no just let him
At the beginning the fight shouldn't take long..
Cos you don know whether the rapist as anger issues..
Just surrender and think of any possible means you can use to remember the rapist
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Kobicove(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
I will never understand how a person can enjoy forceful sex! angry

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nostring:
Ur talk stupid like saying ehn, make u face a wild animal and just surrender your life cos your death go dey painful and slow if u fight to survive.. undecided

That's a bad comparison, a rapist isn't out to kill you, compared to a wild animal.

OR is the animal interested in raping
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Autobot05:

A very funny question lmao ... I think most rapists first attack physically to intimidate their victim

The struggling is natural... it's the body's fight or flee response that does the fighting I guess
It naturally activates when humans panic or feel threatened

Yeah I get it, but know when to give up
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobicove:
I will never how a person can enjoy forceful sex! angry

Fetish

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Truvelisback(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thinkam:

U normal at all?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by oluwatobi01(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thinkam:

It's an hormone called Epinephrine or Adrenaline responsible for flight, fright or fight (Emergency) in short.

Usually secreted at the top of the kidney. It's inborn( stimuli responses)

You don't wait for a leapard at close range despite u know that it could catch up with you, u try to give it your best run...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Prettygirl200(f): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
If the rapist has overpowered me to the extend of inserting it, what's there to fight for? I will just let him finish make e no con slap my fine red ni undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
oluwatobi01:

It's an hormone called Epinephrine or Adrenaline responsible for flight, fright or fight (Emergency) in short.

Usually secreted at the top of the kidney. It's inborn( stimuli responses)

You don't wait for a leapard at close range despite u know that it could catch up with you, u try to give it your best run...

But rape isn't death
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Sniper101(m): 1:07am On Jan 09, 2023
Kobicove:
I will never understand how a person can enjoy forceful sex! angry

LMAO

Just dey there dey play o. Dey play. grin
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by ednut1(m): 2:01am On Jan 09, 2023
You are sick. Survival instincts kick in

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 09, 2023
Thinkam:

angry
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 09, 2023
Thinkam:

So u sayin u rape women in hospital...corrřrrect?....are o OK in the head sir? angry
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by falcon01: 6:26am On Jan 09, 2023
Thinkam:

It normally starts with the beating
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by falcon01: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2023
Nostring:
I dont know much about Animals but I think if you face a bear or a lion, struggling is futile and will just make the beast More angry and aggressive, but going numb might make them think you are not a threat and will put little effort or might even leave you if they are not hungry.

Back to Rapist, most Rapist get turned on by the helplessness of Their Victims, the way their victim shout, struggle and Try to escape only makes them more aroused, they feel powerful, they feel in control and some will prolong the Victims suffering by beating, stranglingand penetrating with force. But if the Victim is Numb, and just take it in they won't get the satisfaction they want. They'll end up not enjoying the session because the Thrill they wanted to get is not there.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by GloriousGbola: 6:38am On Jan 09, 2023
Some human beings will surrender ;! Some will go down fighting.

Some will immediately cooperate with robbers - some will fight

The thing to do is a proper assessment of the capabilities of the threat and take action based on that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by onumadu: 6:54am On Jan 09, 2023
This reminds me of one "Okey Bakassi's" stand up comedy joke.
In the story, some armed robbers entered a house where there was a pregnant woman, and her old mother-in-law, and a house maid.
The robbers decided to rape them. The robbers gave the pregnant woman "one round" and had pity on her because of her condition, and let her go.
They also gave "one round" to the maid and let her go because she was just a maid.
When they got to the old woman, they also wanted to give her one round too, because they said she was just an old women with only one tooth left in her mouth.
When they finished with the old woman, she protested and said "My sons, no be only one tooth I get o. Make una look inside well, the teeth plenty well well!". cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by onumadu: 6:59am On Jan 09, 2023
On a more serious note about this topic, I think that each rape situation differs from the other.
The reason for what the OP observed is because the persons involved put up fights.
Some don't put up any fights, and simply never lets anyone know about what happened to them. They carry the scar life-long.
Rape is evil and all rapists should be put away permanently from circulation, because they can never repent.
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nostring: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2023
falcon01:
I dont know much about Animals but I think if you face a bear or a lion, struggling is futile and will just make the beast More angry and aggressive, but going numb might make them think you are not a threat and will put little effort or might even leave you if they are not hungry.

Back to Rapist, most Rapist get turned on by the helplessness of Their Victims, the way their victim shout, struggle and Try to escape only makes them more aroused, they feel powerful, they feel in control and some will prolong the Victims suffering by beating, stranglingand penetrating with force. But if the Victim is Numb, and just take it in they won't get the satisfaction they want. They'll end up not enjoying the session because the Thrill they wanted to get is not there.
nawa
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2023
All I ll say is SAY NO TO RAPE.
A rape victim has tgr right to struggle with the rapist cos it was a sexual activity that's not given by free will. In situations to save life, individual discretion is needed.

But when I get the chance to make law or influence law, sexual organs and body parts of rapists ll be amputated (removed) each time they commit offense and death if it's becoming regular.
gaymanuel:
Lol gaymanuel.
You sha dey preach this your homo thing to our eyes anyhow.
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by ITbomb(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2023
Some psychos are wired to get more aroused as the victim struggle helplessly. The position of dominance excite them.
A movie I watched long time ago, two ladies were held a gang of two, one of the ladies gave in willingly and almost got numb, they surprisingly lost interest in her and went after the struggling lady.
Anyone who has the tendency of forced sex will always be "gingerred" by the struggle.

My advice, struggle to avoid penetration, so that you can create opportunity to escape BUT, if there's a penetration, go numb to avoid injuries to your private parts,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by veektor01(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2023
You all supporting this are MAD.
You son't tell a victim how to react when been attacked.

If kidnappers attack you or your family, just stand with your hands folded.. you hear!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vikings Cult Member Killed After Greeting Rival The Wrong Way In Anamb / Teenage Girl Commits Suicide After Being Raped By Her Madam's Husband / The Punjab Rape Festival In India Begins This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.