Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,249 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Salvation Is Free - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Is Free (6984 Views)

Salvation Is Free For All. Come Now And Be Saved. The Next Minute May B Too Late / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Salvation Is Free by Xmuslim: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

In an Islamic country whoever disbelieves in Islam is an apostate.

Nigeria is not an Islamic state so?

You can open your eyes to see only what you perceive as evil!

if you are human, you should pity human beings that are being slaughtered in the Islamic countries just because they decide to change their beliefs.

I believe you want sharia in Nigeria too. Is that the type of world you would like to live in. Is that a good legislation? And it is given by the prophet of Islam whom you referred so much. Think again brother
Re: Salvation Is Free by AgentNairaland(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus the slave and messenger of Allah is the Messiah for the people of Israel!

So the people of Israel was mentioned in that verse right grin

Quran 3:45

When the angels said: “O Mary! Allah gives
you the good news of a Word from Him, whose
name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is
illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah].

Are you blind to see "ILLUSTRIOUS IN THIS WORLD" grin

Continue wallowing in ignorance
Re: Salvation Is Free by VEXT: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

How many of your family have they killed?

Your mum, dad or who?

Just sheer hatred!

Only those who r northern Christians will know how bloody your Muslim brothers, Do you know how many relatives I have lost in the hand of your Muslim brothers both during the election period and bokoharam ish . very soon you will end up as a terrorist and you will be shot down by the Nigeria army, mark my words...You r displaying the character of muslim extremists...

Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

So the people of Israel was mentioned in that verse right grin

Quran 3:45

When the angels said: “O Mary! Allah gives
you the good news of a Word from Him, whose
name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is
illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah].

Are you blind to see "ILLUSTRIOUS IN THIS WORLD" grin

Continue wallowing in ignorance

So na only this verse all your evidence is based? Are there no other verses?
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2020
VEXT:

Only those who r northern Christians will know how bloody your Muslim brothers, Do you know how many relatives I have lost in the hand of your Muslim brothers both during the election period and bokoharam ish . very soon you will end up as a terrorist and you will be shot down by the Nigeria army, mark my words...You r displaying the character of muslim extremists...

So Boko Haram doesn't kill Muslims and non-christians, na only Christians them dey kill?
Re: Salvation Is Free by RightChannel: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Show me where it is written that "Jesus is God"?

Are you trying to escape that lovely question?

Revelation 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega--the beginning and the end,' says the Lord God. I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come the Almighty One.

I've answered you pls answer my question too
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2020
RightChannel:

Are you trying to escape that lovely question?

Revelation 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega--the beginning and the end,' says the Lord God. I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come the Almighty One.

I've answered you pls answer my question too

Did Jesus himself said that?
Re: Salvation Is Free by AgentNairaland(f): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Indeed Muhammad and his god allah has brainwashed you...

Thank God Muhammad will NEVER be your messiah grin
Re: Salvation Is Free by VEXT: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

So Boko Haram doesn't kill Muslims and non-christians, na only Christians them dey kill?
When bokoharam started, they first start to kill Christians and the Muslim then were happy..The Christian God work in a miraculous way.. Everything change over, and the Muslims became victim of what they created. .
Let me ask you,are you a northerner?
Re: Salvation Is Free by ofiko123(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2020
Salvation is free...Jesus Christ made it available..
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Indeed Muhammad and his god allah has brainwashed you...

Thank God Muhammad will NEVER be your messiah grin

Just like you do to the Bible, you pick a verse that suits your whims and use it as you like!

All the verses against trinity, against the divinity and lordship of Jesus are there but na to close eyes they find title of Messiah!
Re: Salvation Is Free by danielbello(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2020
Jesus is Lord
Re: Salvation Is Free by AgentNairaland(f): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

I shown you in an image where Jesus is mentioned as MESSIAH in many verses in quran but allah the god of kaaba didn't permitted you to see them.. grin

You said Moses and Noah were MESSIAH why is your Muhammad not your MESSIAH? You omitted a whole messenger of allah what a disgrace grin
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2020
VEXT:

When bokoharam started, they first start to kill Christians and the Muslim then were happy..The Christian God work in a miraculous way.. Everything change over, and the Muslims became victim of what they created. .
Let me ask you,are you a northerner?

I'm a southerner!

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what you have to say about this? Using your own criteria against you this makes your God a false violent God.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do you have to say to this? This is your God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.
Re: Salvation Is Free by AgentNairaland(f): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Just like you do to the Bible, you pick a verse that suits your whims and use it as you like!

All the verses against trinity, against the divinity and lordship of Jesus are there but na to close eyes they find title of Messiah!

The title MESSIAH best describe the subject matter that SALVATION is free.
Re: Salvation Is Free by RightChannel: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Did Jesus himself said that?

Indeed you're blind, is English now your problem ??

Do you see this

"I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come the Almighty One."
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

The title MESSIAH best describe the subject matter that SALVATION is free.

Salvation is free when Yahweh had to first kill himself right?
Re: Salvation Is Free by advocatejare(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus the slave and messenger of Allah is the Messiah for the people of Israel!
Show this proof in your Quran and authentic Hadith that Jesus in the Messiah for only the people of Israel
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I shown you in an image where Jesus is mentioned as MESSIAH in many verses in quran but allah the god of kaaba didn't permitted you to see them.. grin

You said Moses and Noah were MESSIAH why is your Muhammad not your MESSIAH? You omitted a whole messenger of allah what a disgrace grin

If I say you are a human does that mean you're the only human? Think!

Yeah! And in Qur'an 19:30, the Messiah was a slave and messenger of Allah!
Re: Salvation Is Free by AgentNairaland(f): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Salvation is free when Yahweh had to first kill himself right?

So Muhammad can't save ehm, to run after Aisha is what he's good at? Enjoy your night byeeee

Re: Salvation Is Free by advocatejare(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

And in the same Qur'an, it was claimed extensively that the Messiah is a slave of Allah!

Stop cherry picking Qur'an like Bible gwannu.
Make I quote verse?
It's because the authors of the Quran are confused. The same Quran says that Jesus is the Word and Spirit of God, how then can God's spirit and word be His slave? Islam has turned you into zombie
Re: Salvation Is Free by Zanotty(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2020
Aaronbee7:
You can simply say this prayer of salvation to be born again and have a newness of life in Christ: "O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He's alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and His name, I have eternal life; I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I'm now a child of God". Hallelujah
Congratulations if you just said that prayer and mean it with your heart. Read Roman's 10:10 (FOR WITH THE HEART MAN BELIEVETH UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS; AND WITH THE MOUTH CONFESSION IS MADE UNTO SALVATION. (King James version). Please do drop a comment if you need further guide on how to grow in the Lord, thank you.
would love that
Re: Salvation Is Free by advocatejare(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Why does your God have a son?
Who is his wife?
Was sex involved?
Can't God save people with performing a ritual of killing his son?
Allah says in the Quran that he breathed his spirit into Maryam's vagina and impregnated her.

Your so called Holy Quran tells us about how Allah was boasting about how he blew his spirit(Ruh] into the فَرْج vagina(faraj/farjaha- her vaginaفَرْجَهَا ) of Mariam and impregnating Mariam in that process, and at the same time, your Allah was not brave enough to accept that he was the father of Jesus after he acknowledged the fact that it was after he blew his spirit into Mariam's vagina that she got pregnant with a holy son, Jesus.

The word used in the Arabic Quran is farjaha, which is the Arabic word for "her vaginaفَرْجَهَا" but the translators were ashamed that Allah could boast about how he was sniffing his spirit into the vagina of Mariam hence they deliberately translated farjaha into chastity.

Quran 21:91 wa-allatī aḥṣanat farjahā fanafakhnā fīhā min rūḥinā wajaʿalnāhā wa-ib'nahā āyatan lil'ʿālamīna

Quran 66:12 Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena

Sura 21:91
Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

Sura 66:12
wamaryama[And Maryam] ib'nata[daughter of] ʿim'rāna[Imran] allatī[who] aḥṣanat[guarded] farjahā[HER VAGINA] fanafakhnā[so we BREATHED] fīhi[INTO IT] min[of] rūḥinā[OUR SPIRIT] waṣaddaqat bikalimāti rabbihā wakutubihi wakānat mina l-qānitīna
Re: Salvation Is Free by RightChannel: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2020
advocatejare:

It's because the authors of the Quran are confused. The same Quran says that Jesus is the Word and Spirit of God, how then can God's spirit and word be His slave? Islam has turned you into zombie

grin grin grin grin I wonder ooo
Re: Salvation Is Free by advocatejare(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Moses was a Messiah for his people. Same as Noah.
A deceiver like Allah, you're adding to what Allah said, Allah's wrath is on you if you cant show where Moses and Noah were referred to as the Messiah in the Quran
Re: Salvation Is Free by LordReed(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2020
Salvation is free but you have to give your life? Do you know the mean of free at all?

Re: Salvation Is Free by advocatejare(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

You mean God is incapable to rule alone except by having a heir?

Why does he need a son?
Why did Allah breathe his spirit into Maryam's vagina and get her pregnant?

Re: Salvation Is Free by ThinkFreely: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's Totally Free...
The price has been fully Paid on the Cross of Calvary!

Hallelujah!
JESUS Christ paid it all! The Moment the Madter Cried; IT IS Finished! The price was paid!

Accept and Believe In JESUS Christ! And you will be Saved. The Grace and Power to live for JESUS is free..

It's not by Struggle!
Quite free because you don’t have to pay Tithes and offerings to sustain it.
Re: Salvation Is Free by advocatejare(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

How will I wrap this around my head?

Christian belief is that Yahweh left heaven to enter Mary's womb attaching Himself to her placenta to obtain nutrients. Then after Jehovah was born He sucked his mother's breast. Yahweh was circumcised and two birds were killed for his presentation. Mary and Joseph even protected God from the evil king who wanted to kill Him as the Lord was still young and helpless. Yahweh was seen praying putting his face to the ground to another God for help. In the end Jehovah God was killed by the humans He created and death. When God was about to die, He shouted Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani. My Lord, My Lord, Why have you forsaken me? Here we see Yahweh accusing another Lord of abandoning Him! Death killed God for three 3 days (whether Thursday/Friday to Sunday)... And God was able to rise on the third day!

This is Muslim's belief:

Your so called Holy Quran tells us about how Allah was boasting about how he blew his spirit(Ruh] into the فَرْج vagina(faraj/farjaha- her vaginaفَرْجَهَا ) of Mariam and impregnating Mariam in that process, and at the same time, your Allah was not brave enough to accept that he was the father of Jesus after he acknowledged the fact that it was after he blew his spirit into Mariam's vagina that she got pregnant with a holy son, Jesus.

The word used in the Arabic Quran is farjaha, which is the Arabic word for "her vaginaفَرْجَهَا" but the translators were ashamed that Allah could boast about how he was sniffing his spirit into the vagina of Mariam hence they deliberately translated farjaha into chastity.

Quran 21:91 wa-allatī aḥṣanat farjahā fanafakhnā fīhā min rūḥinā wajaʿalnāhā wa-ib'nahā āyatan lil'ʿālamīna

Quran 66:12 Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena

Sura 21:91
Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

Sura 66:12
wamaryama[And Maryam] ib'nata[daughter of] ʿim'rāna[Imran] allatī[who] aḥṣanat[guarded] farjahā[HER VAGINA] fanafakhnā[so we BREATHED] fīhi[INTO IT] min[of] rūḥinā[OUR SPIRIT] waṣaddaqat bikalimāti rabbihā wakutubihi wakānat mina l-qānitīna

Re: Salvation Is Free by Righteousness89(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Quite free because you don’t have to pay Tithes and offerings to sustain it.

Tithes and offering is not salvation neither does it give you Salvation..
Re: Salvation Is Free by AntiChristian: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2020
advocatejare:

Show this proof in your Quran and authentic Hadith that Jesus in the Messiah for only the people of Israel

Baba Agba, welcome!

One
Qur'an 3:48 And Allah will teach him (Jesus) the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel.

3:49 And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): “I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah’s leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah’s leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe.”

Two and three!
Qur'an 61:6 And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: “O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.” But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, “this is evident sorcery!”

61:14 O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah: As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, “Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah?” Said the disciples, “We are Allah’s helpers!” then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed.

Top Celebs Who Mocked God And How They Ended. / When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... / I Found Myself Asking God For Forgiveness Daily

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69