Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki (25505 Views)

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Campaign In Yagba East & West LG / Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / Reno Omokri Reacts To Akpabio Decamping To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Omoslim26: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
that is the reason we want to get rid of slowpoke obaseki.

in the time of oshomole, development were going on and the people were also happy,
but obaseki is a doom, he will not developed and the people are not with him,
is slowpoke obaseki not a PDP?

you want to get rid of him because he left that curse of a party called Apcheat abi

if he was still in APC would you want to get rid of him

make una dey deceive unasef go
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Jesusloveyou: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Omoslim26:

you want to get rid of him because he left that curse of a party called Apcheat abi

if he was still in APC would you want to get rid of him

make una dey deceive unasef go
because he stop development of Edo state where oshomole stopped.

that is the reason we want who will complete what oshomole started.
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by ogbonti: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Dementia

no go look for work - dey there dey praise Tinubu because of Npower 30k per month - Obaseki matter kee u there grin
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
ogbonti:

no go look for work - dey there dey praise Tinubu because of Npower 30k per month - Obaseki matter kee u there grin
Am not a pauper like you. I m self employed. I don't do partisan politics.
Mi o mo iya Tinubu ri.
Mi o mo iya Iwo gan ri!
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by ogbonti: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Am not a pauper like you. I m self employed. I don't do partisan politics.
Mi o mo iya Tinubu ri.
Mi o mo iya Iwo gan ri!

... na lie - you are an unrepentant recipient of N-power grin 30k a month don reset your brain you can not think properly again - poverty kee u there grin
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by EOEI: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
What obaseki did for the 10 hon is what he's just done for this guys too now, and he denied it on the radio today.
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
ogbonti:

... na lie - you are an unrepentant recipient of N-power grin 30k a month don reset your brain you can not think properly again - poverty kee u there grin
Dementia
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by ogbonti: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Dementia

that i remember you are the he goat who can’t breathe without collecting Npower 30k a month

i guess you don’t know the meaning of the word you are using here grin go and meet oshomole to borrow you his michael west dictionary lmao
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2020
ogbonti:

that i remember you are the he goat who can’t breathe without collecting Npower 30k a month

i guess you don’t know the meaning of the word you are using here grin go and meet oshomole to borrow you his michael west dictionary lmao
I m not who you are targeting.
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by zeusdgrt(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2020
Bighead9:

E go do you like magic grin grin.

Ugly and incompetent Obaseki is currently the ex Governor of Edo State. grin grin grin grin
Make we see grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu / Mother And Son Meet With Governor Ambode / Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.