Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,173 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki (25506 Views)

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye's Campaign In Yagba East & West LG / Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / Reno Omokri Reacts To Akpabio Decamping To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Bighead9: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2020
Jakemedg:

What's is it with you and his handsomeness /ugliness?

I hate Ugly and imcompetent people like Obaseki, but I like Handsome and hard working men like Oshiomole. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Jakemedg(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2020
zeusdgrt:

We can't be deceived by u apc e-rats we are not giving apc our mandate grin
Excuse me

1 Like

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Bighead9: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Lol...see this dreamer.edo is not Lagos!when we went come from Edo state dey talk una wen be foreigner go still wan talk grin

E go do you like magic grin grin.

Ugly and incompetent Obaseki is currently the ex Governor of Edo State. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by SaintLucia: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Jakemedg:
"when he received his own share of the dollars from the Cameroonian"
Are you serious?
No I'm swimming grin
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Jakemedg(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2020
SaintLucia:
No I'm swimming grin
Lol
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2020
ogbonti:

OKIKIOLUWA the APC pikin we know APC trick

pdp and apc are all the same thing - trying to cause voters apathy and confuse the people BUT if apc manage win (the gods forbid ) then pdp and apc won’t be the same again

edo is not eko - pdp and apc is not the same - one has a confirmed cultist and acid pourer as candidate and the other is a wake and see humble technocrat

stop trying to confuse people - you are a snake!
this one is mad o.
Wakanda nonsense did you type?
Is this what you could comprehend from my post?
F9 brain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Apination(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2020
dheilaw1:
Shut by the same Obaseki who's fighting godfatherism?
It's not a matter of godfather, you can't afford to have a mole at this point in time in your campaign trail or someone who's not on your team moving with you undecided
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Tareq1105: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2020
chiefkpokp:
what is the name of ur ward councillor? U dat claimed to leave in limit road?
That means u b lagbere na! Unon no urself. Obaseki will shock all of u.

You've not answered the question from Bighead9.

He leaves in Benin, Limit Road. He doesn't have to know the name of his councillor except if he claims to be a politician.

He wants you to mention 5 projects of Obaseki in the last 4 yrs.

4 Likes

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Tareq1105: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2020
Apination:

It's not a matter of godfather, you can't afford to have a mole at this point in time in your campaign trail or someone who's not on your team moving with you undecided

Is that democracy?

Is that not against the spirit and letters of freedom of association?

Is that not another godfather in the making?

3 Likes

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Apination(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2020
Tareq1105:

Is that democracy?

Is that not against the spirit and letters of freedom of association?

Is that not another godfather in the making?
Wisdom is profitable to direct. Freedom of association is not one directional, it also implies a freedom to not want to associate and the governor has chosen not to associate with perceived saboteurs undecided
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Bighead9: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Tareq1105:

He leaves in Benin, Limit Road. He doesn't have to know the name of his councillor except if he claims to be a politician.

God bless you.

The supporters of Obaseki have no answers to my question, even Obaseki himself has can not mention 5 projects he did in the last 4 years, without mentioning NDDC, Ministry of Niger Delta or National Assembly constituency Projects in Edo state. They will always change the topic when you asked them to mention only 5 projects Obaseki did. This is cause, Obaseki did nothing in Edo state and electorate can't wait to vote him out.

Edo people are wiser now.

4 Likes

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2020
sammyj:
Can you all now see that PDP and APC are birds of the same feather. Just imagine what would have happened if Oshimole or APC had done this wicked act. PDP erats would have bombarded the social media with all manners abuses!! shocked Obaseki is not different from Oshimole na dem dem

The same Obaseki refused to inaugurate 14 law makers because "they are not loyal" yet he's fighting godfathers. grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2020
dheilaw1:

When I asked his supporters why Obaseki did not inaugurate those 14 lawmakers, they said he didn't inaugurate them because "they were not loyal" then I asked them, loyal to who? their constituency or to the governor?? they said they weren't loyal to the governor. I had a good laugh.

To tell ourselves the truth, Obaseki is not fighting any godfather, he's only fighting his way to become a more brutal godfather in Edo.

He will desperately want to install his stooge at the expiration of his second term.

4 Likes

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Omoslim26: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
OKorowanta:
Obaseki is a dunce! He go cry blood wen INEC will give him third position...
[/s]
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2020
handie:
This same scenario played out in Akoko Edo where the chairman and 3 councillors tried to impeach the vice chairman and suspend 6 councillors because they refused to decamp to the PDP. Well, it led to a free for all. Fact is, Obaseki's dictatorial tendencies are too high and I cringe whenever I think of d monster he'd become if and when he win a second term. Before you'd quoted me and say rubbish, please ensure you are from Edo and you are actually aware of what is going on

God bless you!

I laugh at those that think Obaseki is fighting any godfather. cool

2 Likes

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Omoslim26: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Tareq1105:

Obaseki is bad abi

OK we gree

but the earlier we got rid of Apcheat in every sphere of this Country the better for you and I and everyone

every sensible and practical honest person knows that the suffering apcheat brought to this Country we have never had it this bad

make una no dey fear to tell unasef true
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2020
Omoslim26:

Obaseki is bad abi

OK we gree

but the earlier we got rid of Apcheat in every sphere of this Country the better for you and I and everyone

every sensible and practical honest person knows that the suffering apcheat brought to this Country we have never had it this bad

PDP IS NOT AN OPTION

2 Likes

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Omoslim26: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2020
Thothafx:

PDP IS NOT AN OPTION

APC is a death warrant for this Country
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2020
Omoslim26:

APC is a death warrant for this Country

And PDP is more like the burial ground grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Omoslim26: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Thothafx:

And PDP is more like the burial ground grin

under Pdthief poor man can still manage at leat 1cup of carry was #20 rice was 150per derica fuel was #75 per litre

but under your Apcheat

everything just multiplied by 2×

we prefer to go back to Pdthief
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Omoslim26:

under Pdthief poor man can still manage at leat 1cup of carry was #20 rice was 150per derica fuel was #75 per litre

but under your Apcheat

Lol... Economy was actually better under Abacha than PDP. Should we then go back to military regime

1 Like

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Bighead9: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Omoslim26:

Obaseki is bad abi

OK we gree

Trash.

Nigerians and Edolite are die hard supporters of APC, do urself a favour and locate the nearest transformer. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by MsAllison(f): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bighead9:

Trash.

Nigerians and Edolite are die hard supporters of APC, do urself a favour and locate the nearest transformer. grin grin grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by dheilaw1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Thothafx:

When I asked his supporters why Obaseki did not inaugurate those 14 lawmakers, they said he didn't inaugurate them because "they were not loyal" then I asked them, loyal to who? their constituency or to the governor?? they said they weren't loyal to the governor. I had a good laugh.

To tell ourselves the truth, Obaseki is not fighting any godfather, he's only fighting his way to become a more brutal godfather in Edo.

He will desperately want to install his stooge at the expiration of his second term.
obaseki can only impress the illiterates

2 Likes

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Jesusloveyou: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
sammyj:
Can you all now see that PDP and APC are birds of the same feather. Just imagine what would have happened if Oshimole or APC had done this wicked act. PDP erats would have bombarded the social media with all manners abuses!! shocked Obaseki is not different from Oshimole na dem dem
who told you oshomole is wicked,
and how can you be comparing oshomole with evil and slowpoke obaseki.

3 Likes

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by ogbonti: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
this one is mad o.
Wakanda nonsense did you type?
Is this what you could comprehend from my post?
F9 brain!

sifia pains grin

1 Like

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by ogundeleai(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
dheilaw1:
... You are highly blessed with knowledge..

2 Likes

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Jesusloveyou: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Omoslim26:

but under your Apcheat

that is the reason we want to get rid of slowpoke obaseki.

in the time of oshomole, development were going on and the people were also happy,
but obaseki is a doom, he will not developed and the people are not with him,
is slowpoke obaseki not a PDP?

1 Like

Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by sammyj: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
.... grin shocked shocked grin
rolams:

Is it Obaseki that locked these councillors? Get your fact right. This is the job of the leader of the house. If you don't understand the system, keep quiet. This will safe you from writing rubbish.
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
ogbonti:

sifia pains grin
Dementia
Re: Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki by Omoslim26: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Thothafx:

Lol... Economy was actually better under Abacha than PDP. Should we then go back to military regime

If going back to military regime will save us from this extreme hunger poverty starvation extreme insecurity high rate of corruption by have found ourselves in by having dis demonic hindrance called Apcheat den so be it

someone said God is using APC and Buhari to punish Nigeria looking at the rate of Suffer wey boku for dis Country

one is tempted to believe such ideas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars / We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN / How Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election Will Test Sanwo-olu, Hamzat’s Popularity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.