Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

13 Questions To Ask Him Before Accepting His Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Questions To Ask Him Before Accepting His Proposal (1308 Views)

Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Questions To Ask Him Before Accepting His Proposal by Backtobacknaija: 5:42am On Jul 05, 2020
Over the time, I’ve seen so many young ladies that ended up in a bad marriage while some were entrapped in the carcass of courtship heart-break. This problem still exists even till now and many more youths are still warming up to jump into wrong marriage.

Meanwhile, you can feel free to check out an article I wrote on The Causes Of Unhappy Marriages and Skyrocketing Ways On How To Prevent It. In addition to this, it is believed that ladies are always too emotional than the male gender.

As a lady, learn to control your emotions; don’t be so fast to revert an answer or a feedback to a guy when he proposes. This is also applicable to the guys too. There are so many things they should know about a young lady before proposing to her.

However, wisdom demands that you should know at least 50% to 70% of a guy that proposed to you probably before you accept his proposal. Don’t be too emotional; be sensitive to ask him and realize some certain things about him.

Ideally, on this very content, I’ll be sharing with you 15 different questions to ask him before accepting his proposal. Hey, listen; you shouldn’t do this immediately he proposes. Just do this little by little don’t rush this.

13 QUESTIONS TO ASK HIM BEFORE ACCEPTING HIS PROPOSAL

13. Ask Him His Genotype:

This is not a matter of being spiritual or not. One of the major questions you should ask a guy before accepting his proposal is his genotype. This aspect really matters a lot, dear sister.

Don’t allow yourself and emotions to be disorganized. Make sure you know his genotype. Yeah! This is actually one of the questions you should ask him when he proposes. Don’t forget this; ‘Genotype compatibility’ is one aspect in marriage you shouldn’t neglect.

12. Ask Him Why He Wants To Marry:

It’s obvious that so many guys out there don’t really know the reason why they want to marry. Most of them don’t even have a reason for doing so. Now from another sphere and comparison, there are so many young guys that see marriage very necessary the moment they become ready for child-bearing.

Other young guys want to get married simply because they were pressured by parents and relatives. As a young lady, as soon a guy proposes to you; try to find out the reason or reasons why he wanted to marry. Please don’t you marry a guy who needed marriage just because he wants to start making babies.

To continue with this article, click here>>> https://www.relationshipdiary.com.ng/2020/07/13-questions-to-ask-him-before.html

(1) (Reply)

Real Guys Should Give Me Scope Please. / Video: Man Fights Girlfriend After Finding Out She Saved His Number “big Head / I Need Romantic Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.