Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch (59472 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by ovcwality(m): 10:59am On Jul 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You sure say dem dey knack? There's something about less attractive men who got power and authority, they prefer to hijack beautiful ladies as trophies to boost their egos. If Osho na broke man, you think say him go for near that lady? You think the lady would even spare him a glance? Lmfao
Of course, there was a rumour some years back that Osho gather better tools, so you should know what's up, maybe na she dey beg am self
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by j1mmy: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2020
Newboss:
Did you know that if you marry a citizen of Cape Verde, you instantly qualify to become a citizen of Cape Verde, right after saying I do? Yeah, the only country in the world that does that.
That could be what baba did. Second passport, for FREE!
Cape Verde is an Ecowas country, Nigerians can enter free and citizenship is easy.

She was an airline stewardess who flew the Nigerian route for Emirates, she used her layovers in Nigeria to woe and bed rich and famous Nigerians (mostly in business and 1st class), she is linked to one of the Ibru boys, some Nigerian socialites and politicians.

She and her parents were clearly seen looking embarrassed and ashamed during the wedding, it was no secret.

He used her for public relations and distraction, she used him for money and influence. She secured contracts in Edo and other states which her father Mr Fortess oversaw. Rochas was known to be fond of her and invited her to his state many times...probably gave contract.s

She has made enough money to slowly start disengaging from him and Nigeria (which she and her family considers a hated country all over the world).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by SweetCunt97(f): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2020
ovcwality:

Of course, there was a rumour some years back that Osho gather better tools, so you should know what's up, maybe na she dey beg am self
Tools? Omo that face no fit allow me enjoy any tools o
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by robosky02(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2020
Beauty and ....
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by j1mmy: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2020
She will not be the first person to 419 Nigeria, happens everyday and only the ones that Nigerians do is reported in global media.

She is no different from the Colombian opio that IK Ogbonna brought to Nigeria, when she got famous and money started coming in she left and hooked up with someone in the UK.

Lara was always going to make money and go get her ideal man, baba tried to get her pregnant but she was secretly using contraceptive and her body started responding to it which Nigerians described as she don get belle.

Olodo country!

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by tony9k: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2020
SarkinYarki:
She is in cape verde running hers Aviation business along side her father ..The wedding was a gold digging exercise from the onset and not one based on any form of love and we all remember Buhari was part of those who provided moral support for comrade Adams by attending the wedding

What is your definition of true love. Does love have to be between a handsome young woman and a beutiful man a couple of years younger than hime; both graduates etc? Then you don't understand the meaning of love. Is the over 20 years marriage between Shade and Okoya based on true love? The reality is than love can be found in strange places. Is the young girl looking for a handsome young man with potentials looking for true love? Please don't speculate on love if you are not involved.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by EbenezerTriumph: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2020
Binikingdowm:
Why should you care??

By the way where's gelegele port?
no be that gelegele seaport wey una been wan fight with ijaws kill unaselves over land and cultural possession.
Don't kill yourselves for these promise and failed politicians
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by EbenezerTriumph: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2020
SarkinYarki:
She is in cape verde running hers Aviation business along side her father ..The wedding was a gold digging exercise from the onset and not one based on any form of love and we all remember Buhari was part of those who provided moral support for comrade Adams by attending the wedding
hi do u have any link to that wedding pictures that was posted here on nairaland?
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by tunary(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2020
How is this anybody's business? abi she dey owe you something
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by EbenezerTriumph: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2020
Peacemaker5128:
PD.Pigs should leave Comrade Adam oshomole alone
Mr canceller why is this guy not on your list grin
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Hahahahahahahah: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2020
Peacemaker5128:
PD.Pigs should leave Comrade Adam oshomole alone
he's in my list already
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by EbenezerTriumph: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2020
wildlife9999:
they part away because of his husband is too arrogant, lie talk too much how can a princess enjoy such marriage I over heard osho is too violent at home
na amebo go kill you
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Hahahahahahahah: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
SarkinYarki:

Thank you I have fixed it as suggested
[/s]
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Hahahahahahahah: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Nope.

I want to see something like how Buhari and oshiomole arranged that she go and save the loot in Cape Verde. Or something like that.
[/s]
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by EbenezerTriumph: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2020
Luckydubby7:
The only foreign investment Oshiomole brought to the good people of Edo state.
lol this one weal me cheesy
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by andyanders: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2020
Ladylite:

She has been silenced.

She has made enough money to find herself out of the system. She is a wise woman, who came for a purpose, knew what she wanted, got it, and should get back home to her true lover.
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by LEOSZ(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2020
There business grin grin grin

Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by adenigga(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

Pls, the story is incomplete.

You need to somehow link it to Buhari. cool

Yes! I concured.

Because this is the only FDI brought to Edo in his 8 years ruling. (picture below refers)

By extension Buhari as the head of State had knowledge of the investment coming to his country.

Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by ajebuter(f): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2020
j1mmy:

Cape Verde is an Ecowas country, Nigerians can enter free and citizenship is easy.

She was an airline stewardess who flew the Nigerian route for Emirates, she used her layovers in Nigeria to woe and bed rich and famous Nigerians (mostly in business and 1st class), she is linked to one of the Ibru boys, some Nigerian socialites and politicians.

She and her parents were clearly seen looking embarrassed and ashamed during the wedding, it was no secret.

He used her for public relations and distraction, she used him for money and influence. She secured contracts in Edo and other states which her father Mr Fortess oversaw. Rochas was known to be fond of her and invited her to his state many times...probably gave contract.s

She has made enough money to slowly start disengaging from him and Nigeria (which she and her family considers a hated country all over the world).

The only version that makes sense ..

1 Like

Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Hahahahahahahah: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[/s]
Cook one as usual.
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Hahahahahahahah: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
EbenezerTriumph:
hi do u have any link to that wedding pictures that was posted here on nairaland?
[/s]
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Hahahahahahahah: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
EbenezerTriumph:
no be that gelegele seaport wey una been wan fight with ijaws kill unaselves over land and cultural possession.
Don't kill yourselves for these promise and failed politicians
[/s]
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Bigseven(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin I saw her picture with okorochausa sometimes ago.. Who else saw it?
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by witworth(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
[quote author= many had expected that she would offer him moral support but she has neither made any public statement nor appearance.
/[/quote] so making public statement and appearance is the only means to give your husband moral support as a wife abi.
Then why don't you tell her to call press conference and invite journalists and media and do conference call self with everybody to give her husband moral support.
Nonsense
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Ten06(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
She ran away to her country after Buhari disgraced her husband out of office .

Women, I thought marriage is for better for worse sad
Have you forgotten how Oshiomhole reply that widow when he was a governor?
He told the woman to go and die.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sup bro

12AD
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Newboss(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
j1mmy:

Who cares about the small country? It's the passport Nigerians care about. No route to citizenship is easier than instant citizenship by just marrying someone. You don't even need to ever reside in the country.

Most politicians understand the importance of multiple passports. Nigerian citizenship don cast worldwide. Cape Verde passport can enter Singapore and South Africa visa free, among 63 other countries

1 Like

Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Ojiofor: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Osho has been scammed and dumped by a gold digging goddess from Cape Verde.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Hahahahahahahah: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s][s]
EbenezerTriumph:
lol this one weal me cheesy
[/s][/s]
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Investnow2017: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ishilove:

Sauce?

Ishilove sauce or you meant to write "Source"?
Wrote from the kitchen or dining? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Investnow2017: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
meobizy:
If this country really has investigative journalists a national daily won’t need to ask, they’ll know. These people never know anything, but if western media releases an update you’ll see them jump on the information, forming secret insiders. This is the same stupid shit Nairalanders pull all the time. I can never take my countrymen serious for one day of my life.
It seems to me the days of Dele Giwa, Ray Ekpu of Newswatch, Tell magazines, is long gone. No more investigative journalism again in Nigeria. Sad embarassed
Re: Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch by Hahahahahahahah: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
EbenezerTriumph:
Mr canceller why is this guy not on your list grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / Dino Melaye Rides 3-Wheels Motorcycle In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.