Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Iran's Military Is Armed To The Teeth With Lots Of Missiles - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran's Military Is Armed To The Teeth With Lots Of Missiles (1276 Views)

America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' / WW3: USA Vs Iran Military Capabilities (full List) / SEE Picture Of Top Iran's Military Commander After He Was Eliminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran's Military Is Armed To The Teeth With Lots Of Missiles by TabletMan: 12:36am On Jul 09, 2020
illitrate:

You guys are always quick to deny, Iran at first denied their Natanz facility had been cyber attacked, now they admit and threaten Israel and America.

The first said no damage was done to any centrifuge but now they said it only set back by 2 month. You are the Podovsky in the movie so you should know the name.
You always have time for all these Western haters but I think you're not different from them because you're Iranian hater too.
Anyways hate can make you believe pure lies and reject truth that's why your colleague up there is throwing unrealistic Wikipedia's Link on how 10k of USA aircraft was destroyed only for me to visit the page and read that USA have 21 aircraft carrier as of 1960s which is pure undiluted lie even the phantom 10k aircraft is unimaginable because no country will lose that while fighting in another man's country even at this modern age.
Re: Iran's Military Is Armed To The Teeth With Lots Of Missiles by dermmy(m): 4:01am On Jul 09, 2020
TabletMan:
You always have time for all these Western haters but I think you're not different from them because you're Iranian hater too.
Anyways hate can make you believe pure lies and reject truth that's why your colleague up there is throwing unrealistic Wikipedia's Link on how 10k of USA aircraft was destroyed only for me to visit the page and read that USA have 21 aircraft carrier as of 1960s which is pure undiluted lie even the phantom 10k aircraft is unimaginable because no country will lose that while fighting in another man's country even at this modern age.

In the age of information ignorance is a choice. America flew over 5 million sorties in Vietnam. And it was a war that started in 1955 and ended in 1975. There are books on Vietnam war if you really want to learn get them , you can also check the wikipedia link again and read carefully that's if you don't have cataract.

General Curtis Lemay one of the architects of U.S over kill operations in Vietnam spent the rest of his life writting and campaigning against America's overseas military entanglement. Robert S. Mcnamara U.S defence secretary during the war said in one of his post war memoirs that it was a war that shouldn't have happened.

Vietnam war remains a scar that will never fade in the history of America unjust wars.

3 Likes

Re: Iran's Military Is Armed To The Teeth With Lots Of Missiles by dermmy(m): 4:02am On Jul 09, 2020
odi1278:
Fake news

Coming from an ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: Iran's Military Is Armed To The Teeth With Lots Of Missiles by TabletMan: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
dermmy:

In the age of information ignorance is a choice. America flew over 5 million sorties in Vietnam. And it was a war that started in 1955 and ended in 1975. There are books on Vietnam war if you really want to learn get them , you can also check the wikipedia link again and read carefully that's if you don't have cataract.

General Curtis Lemay one of the architects of U.S over kill operations in Vietnam spent the rest of his life writting and campaigning against America's overseas military entanglement. Robert S. Mcnamara U.S defence secretary during the war said in one of his post war memoirs that it was a war that shouldn't have happened.

Vietnam war remains a scar that will never fade in the history of America unjust wars.
My man I am a man of history that's why I neither support nor campaign against USA.
For me to believe the information from that Wikipedia's page is like believing that IDF flew into Iran undetected and bomb their nuclear facility.
Internet is a world of it's own and someone will just sit somewhere to fabricate nonsense. World war2 just ended 10 years before the Vietnam war started and USA has only 3 aircraft carrier left with others greatly damaged or bomb beyond repair. USA lost most of their aircrafts to the Japs. Only people who hate something will gladly accept dumbass lies about it. USA will not lost upto 10k aircraft and still stand tall in military might. Japan was invaded just because they lost most of their aircrafts and it carrier not because USA is that invincible.
10k aircraft gone in that steam age ?
I even read that their aircraft carrier is upto 21 just 10 years after 2nd world war grin grin
Re: Iran's Military Is Armed To The Teeth With Lots Of Missiles by TabletMan: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
USA join the war officially in the year 1957 and losing 10k aircraft in that war is like losing 3 aircraft everyday till the end of the war.
Just few mercenaries and military equipment lost in Libya and Russia is pulling out asking Khalifa to go back to negotiation table.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Jew Behind Black Lives Matter / Breaking!!! Uganda To Host 2,000 Afghanistan Refugees / Miss Ukraine Picking Up Arms To Fight- Sky News Shares Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.