Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA (1269 Views)

Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence / Russia & China's Nuclear Bombers Encircles Japan During Joe Biden Visit (Photos) / Ukraine - NATO Military Exercises In Latvia at The Russian Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by VeeJewel(f): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
�� �� �� Iran, Russia and China are preparing to hold a series of major military exercises in Latin America. Right in the "backyard" of the USA.

Along with 10 other countries, Russia, China and Iran will move their armed forces to the Western Hemisphere for military exercises, which are due to begin in mid-August.

The upcoming military exercises are a clear indication that Latin American countries are working to improve relations with Russia, China and Iran.

Maduro recently completed a diplomatic tour of the Middle East, during which he signed a 20-year strategic agreement with Iran, which laid the foundation for an Iranian oil tanker to dock in Venezuela and unload oil from Tehran.

As Iran and Venezuela expand their military and economic ties, Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega has renewed a military pact with Russia, allowing Russian troops, planes and ships to patrol the Central American country's borders and conduct joint military exercises. The military agreement was signed against the backdrop of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, indicating that the presence in Latin America remains a priority for Moscow, even when it faces pressure at its own borders.

China is also active in the region. Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi last month signed several economic deals with Latin American countries, namely Uruguay, Nicaragua and Ecuador. The Chinese initiative "One Belt, One Road", a program to increase China's global presence, has also reached Argentina, where a number of infrastructure projects are being implemented today under the leadership of Chinese investors

⚡️

7 Likes

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Benki003(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
U
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by ken6488(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Let see how USA will respond

11 Likes

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by ken6488(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
VeeJewel:
�� �� �� Iran, Russia and China are preparing to hold a series of major military exercises in Latin America. Right in the "backyard" of the USA.

Along with 10 other countries, Russia, China and Iran will move their armed forces to the Western Hemisphere for military exercises, which are due to begin in mid-August.

The upcoming military exercises are a clear indication that Latin American countries are working to improve relations with Russia, China and Iran.

Maduro recently completed a diplomatic tour of the Middle East, during which he signed a 20-year strategic agreement with Iran, which laid the foundation for an Iranian oil tanker to dock in Venezuela and unload oil from Tehran.

As Iran and Venezuela expand their military and economic ties, Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega has renewed a military pact with Russia, allowing Russian troops, planes and ships to patrol the Central American country's borders and conduct joint military exercises. The military agreement was signed against the backdrop of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, indicating that the presence in Latin America remains a priority for Moscow, even when it faces pressure at its own borders.

China is also active in the region. Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi last month signed several economic deals with Latin American countries, namely Uruguay, Nicaragua and Ecuador. The Chinese initiative "One Belt, One Road", a program to increase China's global presence, has also reached Argentina, where a number of infrastructure projects are being implemented today under the leadership of Chinese investors

⚡️
Please source
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by tamdun: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oh boy grin

1 Like

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by dawnomike(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is a case of 'one bad turn deserves the other'.
U.S is about to get served

13 Likes

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Dvdpity: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Una see this third world war...e no go resemble second world war at all..and soon..iran will be nuclear armed.
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by VeeJewel(f): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
ken6488:
Please source

Wait for mid August.

8 Likes

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by BeingFrank001: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin

Interesting days ahead, if this news is credible.

A time is coming, when some people will want to voice out in anger, but have the feelings of a bird with a stubborn seed stuck in its throat.

In otherwords don't do onto others, what you won't love done onto you.

9 Likes

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by useni1: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Bastard America will be destroyed. 350 million Americans must perish for peace to be on earth. Every American is a target, both whites and blacks

4 Likes

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
USA will be pissed
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by citygarden(m): 12:25am On Jul 06, 2022
A very sure if it true, USA will respond the way Russia response to Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by seunny4lif(m): 1:43am On Jul 06, 2022
I saw it now
In other news
Police in Holland tonight used live bullets on farmers protecting against the government decisions.
As in live bullets and yet no MSM reporting it

7 Likes

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by seunny4lif(m): 1:44am On Jul 06, 2022
citygarden:
A very sure if it true, USA will respond the way Russia response to Ukraine.
Don’t USA carried out military exercises at Russia borders under the name of NATO and Venezuela is not even USA border.
There are more than 5 countries between USA and Venezuela.
Hope for Russia to carry the exercises out in CUBA to see the look of USA medias face.

4 Likes

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Drenimarcus(m): 3:46am On Jul 06, 2022
Latin America is waking up while africa is sleeping.

Meanwhile: The Syrian army blocked a US military convoy

In the east of Hasakah province,SAA fighters blocked a military convoy of the International Coalition consisting of 4 armored vehicles and one pickup truck.
Signal to the leadership of the IAC: "The occupiers must leave Syria."

6 Likes

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by sunboy(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2022
useni1:
Bastard America will be destroyed. 350 million Americans must perish for peace to be on earth. Every American is a target, both whites and blacks

I hope the perish starts and ends with you and your family ewu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by useni1: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2022
sunboy:

I hope the perish starts with you and your family ewu grin
thunder strike you mad. Ogun kill you and America

4 Likes

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by sunboy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
useni1:
thunder strike you mad. Ogun kill you and America

As long as it starts with your family.

1 Like

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by greatness77: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
useni1:
America has never been bombed before dats why they go about making troubles all over the world, this time Russians will take the war to their soil
Me watching nuclear armed ICBM hitting major American cities

1 Like

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by jimetagambo: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
greatness77:
America has never been bombed before dats why they go about making troubles all over the world, this time Russians will take the war to their soil
Me watching nuclear armed ICBM hitting major American cities
Olodo.

Does pearl harbor come to mind

1 Like

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:44am On Jul 07, 2022
No source? Fake News not reported anywhere else but here.

1 Like

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by Simeonjoe1: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2022
Lol. This is just when you're small and some boys are playing ball with some group so as not to feel left out you decides to play bottle with the other group and pretend you're enjoying it more than the real ball.
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by greatness77: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
jimetagambo:

Olodo.

Does pearl harbor come to mind
pearl harbor bombing is a blockade by USA warship against d japanese forces to prevent dem from passing through pearl harbor after ignoring several japanese warnings to remove the blockade, then japan has no option dan to bomb the ship and usa is not even at war with anybody ok
Imagine nuclear armed ICBM hitting USA mainland and evaporating their major cities

1 Like

Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeeJewel:

Google maybe missing in your phone. Download it on playstore

No ma’am. I use Apple and when people who have at least half a brain post a story, they link the source. When a source isn’t linked, it’s usually fake news and in this case, FAKE NEWS.
Re: Russia, China And 10 Others To Hold Military Exercises In The "Backyard" Of USA by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeeJewel:

I wish I can report you... Wish this is Fb or others, scam alert
Someday you will be in chains

You WISH I was a scammer. I’ve never scammed or attempted to scam anyone, I have INTEGRITY and a law license to protect. You’re harassing me and it’s growing old. You can report me to whomever you choose, my accounts on social media are verified.
I’ve helped two monikers on this site with their immigration issues and they know I’m real so you harassing me shows the world that you’re unhinged. I wish you would report me so that the platforms can receive your false reports and BAN you and your IP address. Hating on me will only cause you to hate yourself and your life even more than you obviously already do. Harassing me will get you in the chains you’re wishing on me. ANY Mod can contact me and I can verify who I am. In the meantime, STOP BULLYING AND HARASSING ME!

Continued Harassment and slander from Mentally Unstable individuals.
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Justwise

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wikileaks Reveals U.s. Role In June 12 Crisis / Tottenham In Flames As Riot Follows Protest / This Is How You Know That This Kkk Guy Is Not Human At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.