Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine (2478 Views)

Kindly Suggest Best Brand Of Washing Machine / What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? / Any Engineer Of Washing Machine? Giving It Out For Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by Bleeze2: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2020
Please can anyone recommend a good brand of washing machine i can buy? Please it is urgent please
Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2020
Bleeze2:
Please can anyone recommend a good brand of washing machine i can buy? Please it is urgent please
Samsung 8kg/5kg washing and drying. Comes pricey but very durable and rugged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by Franklyspeakin: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2020
I am Using scan frost washing machine 7kg twin tub. And its doing well. Got it 45k b4 corona. Heard its gone up slightly
Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by deesquarediddy(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2020
Any size of Haier Thermocool or nothing else...
From experience...

1 Like

Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by Bleeze2: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2020
Is there any other product you can vouch for apat from haier thermocool?
Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by frozen70(f): 3:44am On Jul 06, 2020
Bleeze2:

Go for LG washing machine top loader roller jet

You will never regret it and make sure you buy from LG accredited dealer

1 Like

Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by Bleeze2: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Thank you so much
frozen70:

Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by Bleeze2: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
But what about scanfrost and skyrun product, can anyone vouch for them?
Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by frozen70(f): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bleeze2:
Thank you so much

Thanks too, pls make sure it's at their direct sales outlets like Fouani stores, Google it and you will see the nearest to you, to avoid fake
Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by Jacqueline22(f): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
frozen70:

Sure that is what I’m using
Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by frozen70(f): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Sure that is what I’m using

Good
Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by Katier00(f): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
I use hisence and it is amazing
Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by Erums(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
deesquarediddy:
Any size of Haier Thermocool or nothing else...

From experience...

Do you have one ure using.. Whats the review for the automatic toploader
Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by Erums(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Katier00:
I use hisence and it is amazing

Automatic or semi automatic?
Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
frozen70:

What's the specification?
Manual or Automatic
5kg?

Please I want to go with your exact suggestion
Re: Anyone Recommend A Good Brand Of Washing Machine by frozen70(f): 2:37am On Aug 06, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:

What's the specification?
Manual or Automatic
5kg?

Please I want to go with your exact suggestion

This particular one is manual which is easier to operate and repair incase it spoils

Those automatic, the repairs are always done by expects

I will not recommend you go for 5kg because you will still use it as a family when you have children and the capacity won't carry you guys

But then, go to their sales outlets and see the tub sizes then decide whether to go for 5kg or 6kg or 7kg

Get what you want once and for all

(1) (Reply)

Spanking A Child: Right Or Wrong? / Wedding Ring / Help Me I'm Too Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.