Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Checkout Tempting Photos Of Christiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Flaunting Her Curves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout Tempting Photos Of Christiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Flaunting Her Curves (4335 Views)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / Lagos Instagram Slay Queen With Big Boobs Shares Hot Konji Tempting Photos / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Tempting Photos Of Christiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Flaunting Her Curves by vicmbosowo: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2020
Ronaldo and Georgina first met in a store where she worked as an assistant. According to her, she said she was shy meeting him for the first time.
Georgina Rodriguez can be described as hot, sexy, curvy, beautiful and dazzling.
You can only admire because she's taken already

See more photos and more update through the link below

https://9jagistarea..com/2020/07/checkout-tempting-photos-of-christiano.html

Re: Checkout Tempting Photos Of Christiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Flaunting Her Curves by Cousin9999: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2020
Her butt is flat. The pose isn't fooling anyone. If she didn't have br*ast implants, she could pass for a teen boy.

Curves where?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Tempting Photos Of Christiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Flaunting Her Curves by DaddyRochie1642: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2020
Where Are The Curves??

I Hate It When Idiots Mis-Use That Word "Curves" When There's Actually Non to See.

My Dick Didn't Even React After Seeing The Yeye Curves,... Girls That are Much Younger Than Her here In Nigeria that Don't Even Eat Up to Half Of What That Ronaldo's Girlfriend Eats Still Have Killer Curves more than Her grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Tempting Photos Of Christiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Flaunting Her Curves by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2020
BBW ni joor flesh everywhere grin
Re: Checkout Tempting Photos Of Christiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Flaunting Her Curves by Adasun(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2020
I sure say na da gal character da keep ororo

1 Like

Re: Checkout Tempting Photos Of Christiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Flaunting Her Curves by Edopesin: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2020
Cousin9999:
Her butt is flat. The pose isn't fooling anyone. If she didn't have br*ast implants, she could pass for a teen boy.

Curves where?

don't sha break your dick while working on her pics undecided
Re: Checkout Tempting Photos Of Christiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Flaunting Her Curves by Vickho6(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Where is the curves,, still yet to see it
Re: Checkout Tempting Photos Of Christiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Flaunting Her Curves by Vulcanheph(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Please where are the "curves" ?

Re: Checkout Tempting Photos Of Christiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Flaunting Her Curves by Tolex4real9: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
She has a beautiful face smiley
Re: Checkout Tempting Photos Of Christiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Flaunting Her Curves by Dalil8: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Her bf Cristiano is hotter. No homo

She's basic.
Re: Checkout Tempting Photos Of Christiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Flaunting Her Curves by SylvesterWinner: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Where Are The Curves??

I Hate It When Idiots Mis-Use That Word "Curves" When There's Actually Non to See.

My Dick Didn't Even React After Seeing The Yeye Curves,... Girls That are Much Younger Than Her here In Nigeria that Don't Even Eat Up to Half Of What That Ronaldo's Girlfriend Eats Still Have Killer Curves more than Her grin grin
but you too call it curves in your statement

1 Like

Re: Checkout Tempting Photos Of Christiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Flaunting Her Curves by DaInferno(m): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
1 shikini curve... she no get!

(1) (Reply)

Wife Shares Beautiful Moment Of Her Husband And Daughter In The Kitchen / What Is Wrong With My PEN!S Please? Graphic Pic / Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.