Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year (23509 Views)

30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by fitted60(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
The last day of the year is not that different from the last day of the month but it is peculiar because it ushers us into a new year. having this kind of prayers for last day of the year just to appreciate God for the protections, supplies and provisions from the beginning of the year to this very moment is paramount in a right-thinking man’s life.

It is not by our powers that we are able to see today, quite a lot of people had different plans and promises for the year but the couldn’t see the last day, that is why we need to pray a unique prayer for the last day of the year in comfort of our room even before going to the church for the crossover services

[center]PRAYERS FOR LAST DAY OF THE YEAR[/center]

sing praises for 10 minutes.

Read: 1 Chronicles 16 vs 34

Father Lord, I know it is not by my power, not by my might, I thank you for making me see today which happens to be the last day of the year.

Many that we started the year together and today they are no more, Lord I thank you for keeping me alive until this hour

Your grace that has kept me to this present moment, do not let me come short of it

The guardian angels you assigned to me, Thank you that you never allowed them to leave me throughout the year.

Though in the year, challenges came but you gave me the strength to overcome them and make it a testimony for me at the end.

For your grace, mercy and blessings over me and every member of my family, I give you all the glory

Providing for my needs, opening doors that seem closed to me and miraculously making ways where I don’t expect, I say hallelujah to you God

source: www.prayerland.org.ng

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by TheHistorian(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Lord's Prayer is the only type of Prayer Jesus recommended. .the rest are human created.

Freshbank:
We should neva encounter any government like buhari 's government in Nigeria again.. In Jesus name

But We should keep encountering Jonathan's government?

If only you realise how stupid this post is. . .You will quietly go to a corner of your room and weep bitterly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by MaryBenn(f): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2017
It is well, God has been faithful...
Just yesterday my little nephew fell from the step and had a big cut on his head but the devil failed, he's hale and hearthy
I pray for long Life and sound health
God'll keep Me and My Family to see 2018 and many years to come....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2017
We should neva encounter any government like buhari 's government in Nigeria again.. In Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by hypemarket(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2017
I pray that buhari resigns and atiku should die DASSALL!!!

Don't Mention
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by hopefulLandlord: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2017
there are actual scientific studies on prayer. Not one has ever shown any connection between prayer and real world outcomes. The only connection is that people who pray BELIEVE that their prayers are answered mostly because humans are designed to ignore all the facts that don't fit their beliefs. But the FACT is, we have studied prayer and it appears to have zero effect on anything. Unfortunately, every time some religious notion is disproven, religious people simply pivot to saying that God's plan is impossible to divine. AND YET, for some reason, the Bible commands us to pray which makes no sense AND has a scientifically proven lack of effect. People don't really believe in prayer. They know it's random. They are just scared of their mortality and can't accept that bad things happen for no reason. It's sad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2017
Thank God 4 d gift of life and 4 journey mercy...

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by eshadiamond(f): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2017
Thank you Lord. Amen
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Airforce1(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2017
Thank You My God Almighty For 2017.

I Pray For A Better 2018 In Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2017
Thank You for everything Lord. Hoping for a better 2018!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by chelseabmw(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2017
Thank U Lord 4 All The Blessings... I’m Grateful

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Bibidear(f): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2017
God has always been there for me even when have not been faithful

5 Likes

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by kolawoleibukun: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2017
power wetin?
go work leave prayer point.

una take God day do yeye. Make i tell you my prayer point? wetin i won come pray give God again? I day tell you make you take am do wetin?
You day find power point when the whole country na point?

the first point suppose be how to wash Tinubu teeth.

year don finish you still day find power point for the last year.

una firo. the power point way una go pray finish come go forgk new year forgk abi? una try well well.

the country no need prayer again e need make we change the change way dem day change. people day die. move and act.

other countries day move forward we just sit down for suffering day pray day pray day pray. na prayer dem take day cultivate cassava?

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by PsalmieD(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2017
Powers, Adding One Red To My Green....Oya die die die. Only Bookers will understand... grin

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by datfreshdoc(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2017
Thank U Lord.... May we all cross to the new year safely,,, amen

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Samogbo1(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2017
If you don't work hard(smart), you will spend the rest of your life in church shouting: I receive it!☺

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by aminu790(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:
Lord's Prayer is the only type of Prayer Jesus recommended. .the rest are human created.

But We should keep encountering Jonathan's government?

If only you realise how stupid this post is. . .You will quietly go to a corner of your room and weep.

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2017
The gift of life and good health, i'm soo grateful to God cos he has been soo merciful, thank you lord.
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by ProsperOkec: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2017
God please I have tried my best I openly beg u here. fulfill your promise on your alter
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Pavore9: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2017
In all the highs and lows, it is well with my soul.
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by SatanPikin: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2017
Mtseew God that does not exist
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by oviejnr(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2017
grin
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by emsco(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2017
thanking GOD for the gift of liFe
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by Richardabbey(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2017
This Prayer Must End 2017 O
On D 1st Of Jan 2018 , We Will Start Cursing Those Dat Deserve Curse . Starting On Who Will Quote Me Uselessly Nw angry
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by captainbangz: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2017
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by oviejnr(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2017
NL will teach you how to talk to God, will teach you how to brush your teeth and bath, how to make out with your wife, sleeping positions grin cheesy

Everyone with their opinion sha lipsrsealed

Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by mighty2: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2017
i pray that God should grant me my heart desires.
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by captainbangz: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2017
I also claim it in Jesus name. Amen!
PsalmieD:
Powers, Adding One Red To My Green....Oya die die die. Only Bookers will understand... grin
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by FrenchWay: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2017
Never let me come back to Africa, oh Lord
Re: Prayer Points For The Last Day Of The Year by PsalmieD(m): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2017
captainbangz:
I also claim it in Jesus name. Amen!
Bro it is very necessary oo....All reds must stop this year ooo......2018 Is our year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.