Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) (817 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by hinere(m): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2020
I've always believed that strength is a virtue. It's divine. It's not something that can be found down the road. It's either you are born with it or it comes to you from above. Women are embodiments of strength. For beings created with just a rib, it's so fascinating how incredible and powerful they can be. And I'm not just saying this...literally.

Marriage on the altar comes with an oath a husband and wife make to themselves. But alot happens in marriage that make these two parties forget the sacred oath they made before God and man. Most times, circumstances in marriage make a husband and wife who were deeply in love at first to forget these oaths and take up unfavourable characters that were not earlier displayed in the beginning of their relationship. And I think, to some extent, courtship has a role to play in this but that's a story for another day.

Cheating in marriage has become an order of the day. A couple gets married today and before you say "Jack...Meyers"...boom!!! One party is already cheating!!! Some even enter... READ MORE HERE

https://giftchinemerem..com/2020/07/why-do-women-still-stay-with-cheating.html?m=1

Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2020
They gat no where else to go. No one to hold them and marriage is for better or worse. Jesus told us to forgive 4400 times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by donbachi(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Cos the society frowns at divorcees.
Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2020
Our society considers it normal for men to cheat and so not enough reason for the woman to divorce the husband .

Same cheating from a woman is seen as sacrilege grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2020
Because the society condems them it's sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by DanseMacabre(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2020
So what do the pics have to do with the story
Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
Our society considers it normal for men to cheat and so not enough reason for the woman to divorce the husband .

@bold:

Society aka men and women.

Absolutely on point
Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by Drfernandez(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2020
See them acting as if it's only husbands who cheat or that husbands cheat more than wives.

Gathering of: All women are saints and more responsible than all men association Nairaland.
Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2020
I've Already Told Myself The Truth That I Will Cheat On My Wife Even When Am Married.

The Kind Of Ass I See Presently Will Not Go Scot Free Once It Crosses My Path grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by badaru911: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
doggedfighter:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by Dande55: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
I've Already Told Myself The Truth That I Will Cheat On My Wife Even When Am Married.

The Kind Of Ass I See Presently Will Not Go Scot Free Once It Crosses My Path grin grin
I hope you are ready for the kwansikwensis grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by tchidi066(f): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
We live in a patriarchal society, a divorced woman is subjected to all manner of ill-treatment no matter how successful she is, same goes with a widow who chooses to remarry after a few months of mourning her husband, they can even go as far as accusing her of killing the husband... the list is endless... It's tough being a woman in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by MurderX: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Because;
Women dont love women
Women dont love men
Women dont love sex
Women only love money
Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by Liposure: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

odogwu
Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by Liposure: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Where do u want them 2 go? who will take care of the children? Its not easy like that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by merieam16(f): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
donbachi:
Cos the society frowns at divorcees.
nt only family, God also
Re: Why Do Women Keep Staying With Cheating Husbands? (Pics) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
The society have encraved it in women's minds that men are polygamous in nature, so they have no other option that to stay put with a cheating partner.

(1) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With My Neighbor But I Think She Only Wanted To Seduce Me / Brand New UK/US Ladies Shoes / Is It Alright For A 21 Year Old Male To Leave His Parents House And Live Alone??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.