Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

What Could This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could This Mean? (620 Views)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) / My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could This Mean? by BucciJP(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2020
Good day everyone, sorry for bothering you but I need your opinions on this please.
Bear with me, I don't know how tell stories.

A friend of mine (female) who I met sometimes last year. We've become close friends but never had anything intimate and I'm not thinking it. I believe she has a boyfriend or in an intimate relationship though she has never mentioned it and I have never asked her just to stair clear from those unnecessary conversations.
She has told me about all the guys that have asked her out ranging from young to old sugar daddies. Most times when she came up with those stories I do find a way to escape from the topic untill one day she came out plain to seek my advice about someone that was asking her for marriage. She was confused because according to her, the man was pressurising her and the is about 20years older than her. I just told to follow passion.
To cut the story shot, she sent me a message some days ago telling me that she is in urgent need of four hundred naira, it was unusual to me because she never asks me for money. Before I could reply she sent a follow-up message that it's for an urgent need that was your she was specific with the exact amount that she wants to buy "Always" (sanitary pad) I didn't hesitate to ask her how I can get the money across to her and she replied "come out of your Estate, I'll also come out, while coming help me buy it, I need the blue colour" I knew that I was never going to do that but I don't object, I just told her that I was at work and can't meet that urgent request of hers. She then said that I should buy it while coming back from work. I said ok just to end it because I wasn't going to buy anything. While coming back from work I called her to come out and I gave her money to go buy it herself.
She looked disappointed and she said "this small girlfriend message that sent you, you cannot go" I didn't reply her. Just told her that I was tired and needed to rest.
I left but I kept wandering what all these could mean. Is it over familiarity? Was she trying to pull a stunt? What does she take me for.
Please what do you think about this behavior?
I need your answers please.
Thank you
Re: What Could This Mean? by DontBullshitMe: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2020
SIMPleton.
Re: What Could This Mean? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2020
Free Ray Hushpuppi!!!

1 Like

Re: What Could This Mean? by laiza(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2020
She confided in you because she trusts you. She sees you probably more than a friend but won't mind being your girlfriend someday should you muster up the courage to ask her out.

That being said, any lady asking a man to buy her sanitary pads is very brave and open. Such man should count himself lucky. Some wives cannot ask their husbands such. So loosen up a bit and cut her some slack!

5 Likes

Re: What Could This Mean? by yanabasee1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
OP, This story is incomplete.

But Sha, I feel she's crushing on you and you give her more attention and proffer solutions to most of her problems and she's also a kid and not mature enough to snub you yet....

By the time she begin to roll with hot guys in your street and wears more sexy clothes with classical makeups.....

You will create another threat to wail....

Just the Jonz yourself the go.....
Re: What Could This Mean? by MJBOLT: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
the rate at which guys bring every relationship issue to this forum is becoming alarming undecided

1 Like

Re: What Could This Mean? by BucciJP(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
SIMPleton.

That is not a nice word. Learn civilized way of communication.
Re: What Could This Mean? by lilmax(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Most of the guys asking her out backed out recently

You're the next IDIOT if you don't cut her off now

Whatever she said doesn't matter

The question here is , what exactly are you doing with her? Stop fooling yourself and bounce now
Re: What Could This Mean? by BucciJP(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
lilmax:
Most of the guys asking her out backed out recently

You're the next IDIOT if you don't cut her off now

Whatever she said doesn't matter

The question here is , what exactly are you doing with her? Stop fooling yourself and bounce now

I haven't taught of dating her before and I have never given her any reason to think that I'm interested in having any form of intimate relationship. I can't dump friends just because I don't want an intimate relationship with them.
I am highly disciplined and be with any girl without thinking of anything but I hate being taken for granted.

1 Like

Re: What Could This Mean? by BucciJP(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
yanabasee1:
OP, This story is incomplete.

But Sha, I feel she's crushing on you and you give her more attention and proffer solutions to most of her problems and she's also a kid and not mature enough to snub you yet....

By the time she begin to roll with hot guys in your street and wears more sexy clothes with classical makeups.....

You will create another threat to wail....

Just the Jonz yourself the go.....

She's about 25yrs and not a kid.
Asking her out is not my problem but it's not in my agenda.
I'll be happier if she becomes a better person and finds someone to love her.

1 Like

Re: What Could This Mean? by JOACHINpedro: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Pls eradicate the thought of dating her.
She's your friend bro
Re: What Could This Mean? by yanabasee1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
BucciJP:

She's about 25yrs and not a kid.
Asking her out is not my problem but it's not in my agenda.
I'll be happier if she becomes a better person and finds someone to love her.

Wish you two good luck!!
Re: What Could This Mean? by lilmax(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
BucciJP:

I haven't taught of dating her before and I have never given her any reason to think that I'm interested in having any form of intimate relationship. I can't dump friends just because I don't want an intimate relationship with them.
I am highly disciplined and be with any girl without thinking of anything but I hate being taken for granted.
oh I see

Alright, see you next two months here

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The SECRET Why WOMEN Move On Faster After A Breakup / Make 6-7k Daily Profit / The One Thing You Should Know As A Man In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.