Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. (11234 Views)

My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Lady Shares Shocking Story Of A Man Who Visited Her Mum A Month After His Death / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by EbenezerTriumph: 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mace0lane:
Tales by moonlight.
fake news.
she and her girlfriend were engaging on their lesbianism stuff without locking the room?
very fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Such KIDS are easily possessed.
I'm not surprised at all.

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Sulele04(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
HenryDion:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to be hard on you though. But this is a sensitive issue. Many are getting killed, bullied and disowned for being gay, lesbian or bisexual.

We should be emphatic and understand that they are humans like us, and they deserve love too.

You don't need to be gay to know that gays or lesbians deserve the right to live and love.

Please, do have a great day!

TRASH!
So immorality is now acceptable all in the name of love.
if your parents were gays and lesbians would you have been given birth to.
pls train your children to be lesbians and gay.

spits!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Olafem2020(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
[i][/i]
kingeze88:

I Paid a Surprise Visit to My Daughter in School, But What I saw In Her Room Broke Me

We just moved down from River State to Lagos because my husband was transferred over to Lagos by his Boss to handle the branch in Lagos State. My husband said he would love to go with us because we were living in a rented apartment in River state, and he also wanted us to have a taste of the life in Lagos. However, I also wanted to protect my children from other children that could corrupt them in Lagos.

We sent them to a private school in Lagos and also ensured that we kept watch of the type of friends they kept. I had two children, a boy and a girl. The girl was the oldest, and she was just 14 when we moved to Lagos. She was one of the most intelligent students in her class, and she always won a lot of prices in school, I was so proud of her. My son on the other hand was struggling to have good grades, but I believed he was going to get better with his books because he was still very young.

3 years later my family had already acclimatized to the life in Lagos, and my daughter just gained admission to one of the most prestigious institutions in Lagos. I trusted her so much and was so sure that she was going to come out with distinctions from the University. Coupled with the fact that she was cool headed and religious, I believed I had nothing to fear.

She left for school and we kept in touch through calls and messages. We also chatted online from time to time, and I was aware about everything that was happening there in her school because I was her mother. Then she stopped replying my messages early, and always said she would call me back anytime I called. The only time she calls is when she needed money to buy some things in school. I talked to her about it and she said it was because she was so occupied with school activities.

This went on for some months and I knew she was stressing herself out. So, I and my husband bought a lot of food stuffs and beverages for her. I wanted to inform her about our impending visit, but my husband told me to make our visit a surprise, so I agreed. We left on Sunday after church by 3pm because the journey to her school wasn’t up to 2 hours and that is if there would be hold up. We got there late because of the hold up. We moved straight to the hostel where she stayed and walked down to her room.

When we got to the front of her door, we saw lots of girls’ slippers at the front of the room, but we didn’t think much of it because she had roommates. We pushed the door and what we saw shocked us. Our 17-year-old daughter was in bed with another girl both unclad, I was dumbfounded, I couldn’t believe my eyes.

I fell down and started crying uncontrollably and my husband just stood there in shock, I thought to myself “How did this happen, what got into our daughter, she was very calm and religious, why then did she do this”.

M smileysee our girls of thisbdays quote][/quotey daughter just looked at me and said she loved her girlfriend so much and didn’t care about what anyone thinks. My husband asked about the other girls in the room and she said they left so that she could have an alone time with her girlfriend, I was broken.

How did something like this happen in a school’s hostel with the knowledge of the other girls in the room, I was so confused.

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Chris525: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Madam, I'm really sorry about what you are having to deal with. We try to bring up our kids in a certain way but once they go out there, its certainly out of our hands.

You barging into her was for a reason, do not take it for granted. Now is the time to be careful, as angry & disappointed as you may be, your words & actions must be measured else you push her away & worsen the problem.

First, you must accept what you saw & that there's no quick fix. Continue to love her & encourage her as a mother, be genuine. You need to reach deep into her & touch her like only you can.

Encourage her to focus on her studies. Continue to provide for her needs. Be clear & stern on drugs & prostitution, she has to stay off.

Monitor her school performance. Keep praying for her. Never let her feel that you understand her sexual orientation. Often tell her you look forward to her wedding & carrying her child.

I feel its a phase she'll outgrow with time.

May the Lord be with you & your family at this trying time.
Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Chris525: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
OMG, you're such a dolt! So her purpose in life is to be a sexually active 17 year old lesbian

"You cant mould a child..." bla bla. Are you an imbe.ci.le Why are you so senile??

Kalu, when you have your kids you better train(mould) them to be responsible individuals & productive members of the society. Otherwise, may they murder you first, before they become a menace to the larger public, AMEN.

Such a nuisance! *spits

kalufelix:
You really tried but you failed woefully... If you live with me for 10 odd years you may never second-guess me let alone on a cyber space... You my friend are very ignorant and inconsequential... To the topic.. You can't mould a child because you aren't the one that gave it a purpose.. You are just a caretaker... Lastly, now is not a good time to spit recklessly.

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by emmy512: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hello ma!.
your daughter may just be going through an experimental phase in her life, most hostels have one or two of this situations, the fact you don't hear or find out doesn't mean it doesn't. most especially catholic schools that are single gender.
all this could be peer influence as at then. it doesn't necessarily mean shes lesbian even if she says so you still have to observe her while in school if possible if you're still skeptical put her in a mixed school or a day student.

you said you found her unclad what exactly was she doing, it could be silly play that wont last a term.
i remember when I was in school hostel for that matter as a guy I and some my mates engaged in stupid things for fun. but that was it, just kids playing or exploring themselves cos of the socio cultural effects and knowing things too early.
i left school since but I never even thought of it as anything as there were no feelings attached.
while in university I saw most of them and we'd never for one day discussed it and I saw them with babes. and was certain none is gay.
just experience we had and story to tell.
so please just observe her to be certain that it is what it is. once you fear she would go the lesbian way pull her out to day school that way you keep an eye on her. check her facebook friends that's one way to know if truly shes into it as lesbian isn't shown on the face, they just have ways and cliqs of identifying themselves online.

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by kalufelix(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
Chris525:

OMG, you're such a dolt! So her purpose in life is to be a sexually active 17 year old lesbian

"You cant mould a child..." bla bla. Are you an imbe.ci.le Why are you so senile??

Kalu, when you have your kids you better train(mould) them to be responsible individuals & productive members of the society. Otherwise, may they murder you first, before they become a menace to the larger public, AMEN.

Such a nuisance! *spits

I have handled enough 'pastor' specs in the past... Why the obsession ??... Do you spit after praying... Are you not the imbec!le here ... Have you not paused to think that you are showing madness on this thread... Wonders they say shocked
Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Kemimarch16(f): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sit her down and make her realise the reason why you want her to change and don't forget to always back it up with prayer too.
Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Petyr1: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
HenryDion:

You mean your preference is stupidity? It's quite obvious! I'm not hurt, comparing lesbians to serial killers is just dumb dumb.. The highest of it all cheesy

saying that lesbian are normal human too is very dumb and stupid
it does not make sense at all

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by mitchelle16(f): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sometimes mother's contribute to the reason why their daughters choose same sex, because is ok for a girl child to continue bringing a fellow girl home but if a guy visits her it becomes a problem,mother's are always trying to protect their daughters from bad boys but end up pushing them into being intimate with their fellow girl, have u ever discussed or teased your daughter about having a boyfriend or a crush , have u ever asked her if she is attracted to any guy in her class or department I guess not , don't just discuss about religion tease them about having a crush on the opposite sex and know their reaction

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by RealEzee(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
HenryDion:

Serial killers HARM people. They inflict pain and sadness. How can a supposedly smart individual make this lame comparison? angry
it applies, they can also claim its who they are and nothing you can do about it, they're passionate too about it, both cause no harm to themselves in their mind but their folks who's heart will be broken by their acts too.

I got no biggies with those with same sex attraction, it's your life Sha, but don't try to force on everyone to accept you cos most of them don't accept trannies either, everybody seems to have what they can accept and that they can't, let's just jejeli live in peace b d koko.
Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Bimpe29: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kids are better nurtured and guarded under the same roof with parents or guardian.
Things have really gone haywire in our generation.

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sulele04:

TRASH!
So immorality is now acceptable all in the name of love.
if your parents were gays and lesbians would you have been given birth to.
pls train your children to be lesbians and gay.

spits!

There is no way everyone in the world is going to be gay or lesbian. Live your life and let others do the same, as long as they aren't hurting you.

And by the way, morality is subjective. But I don't expect you to know that since the education system of Nigeria is in shambles.

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Petyr1:

saying that lesbian are normal human too is very dumb and stupid
it does not make sense at all

What makes them abnormal?

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
kingeze88:

I Paid a Surprise Visit to My Daughter in School, But What I saw In Her Room Broke Me

We just moved down from River State to Lagos because my husband was transferred over to Lagos by his Boss to handle the branch in Lagos State. My husband said he would love to go with us because we were living in a rented apartment in River state, and he also wanted us to have a taste of the life in Lagos. However, I also wanted to protect my children from other children that could corrupt them in Lagos.

We sent them to a private school in Lagos and also ensured that we kept watch of the type of friends they kept. I had two children, a boy and a girl. The girl was the oldest, and she was just 14 when we moved to Lagos. She was one of the most intelligent students in her class, and she always won a lot of prices in school, I was so proud of her. My son on the other hand was struggling to have good grades, but I believed he was going to get better with his books because he was still very young.

3 years later my family had already acclimatized to the life in Lagos, and my daughter just gained admission to one of the most prestigious institutions in Lagos. I trusted her so much and was so sure that she was going to come out with distinctions from the University. Coupled with the fact that she was cool headed and religious, I believed I had nothing to fear.

She left for school and we kept in touch through calls and messages. We also chatted online from time to time, and I was aware about everything that was happening there in her school because I was her mother. Then she stopped replying my messages early, and always said she would call me back anytime I called. The only time she calls is when she needed money to buy some things in school. I talked to her about it and she said it was because she was so occupied with school activities.

This went on for some months and I knew she was stressing herself out. So, I and my husband bought a lot of food stuffs and beverages for her. I wanted to inform her about our impending visit, but my husband told me to make our visit a surprise, so I agreed. We left on Sunday after church by 3pm because the journey to her school wasn’t up to 2 hours and that is if there would be hold up. We got there late because of the hold up. We moved straight to the hostel where she stayed and walked down to her room.

When we got to the front of her door, we saw lots of girls’ slippers at the front of the room, but we didn’t think much of it because she had roommates. We pushed the door and what we saw shocked us. Our 17-year-old daughter was in bed with another girl both unclad, I was dumbfounded, I couldn’t believe my eyes.

I fell down and started crying uncontrollably and my husband just stood there in shock, I thought to myself “How did this happen, what got into our daughter, she was very calm and religious, why then did she do this”.

My daughter just looked at me and said she loved her girlfriend so much and didn’t care about what anyone thinks. My husband asked about the other girls in the room and she said they left so that she could have an alone time with her girlfriend, I was broken.

How did something like this happen in a school’s hostel with the knowledge of the other girls in the room, I was so confused.

That line that sells out a fabricated story....OP weldone. Nice uncompleted Nollywood script.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
RealEzee:
it applies, they can also claim its who they are and nothing you can do about it, they're passionate too about it, both cause no harm to themselves in their mind but their folks who's heart will be broken by their acts too.

I got no biggies with those with same sex attraction, it's your life Sha, but don't try to force on everyone to accept you cos most of them don't accept trannies either, everybody seems to have what they can accept and that they can't, let's just jejeli live in peace b d koko.

You were trying to sound smart, but ended up sounding like a painful, ignorant homophobe.

Serial killers kill people. They inflict pains, hurt and more.

Lesbians, on the other hand, don't harm anyone. Whoever they are with consented to the act.. No force, no harm, nothing at all.

What two adults do with their time, money and space is none of your business.

I'm not forcing anything on you. I'm telling you not to discriminate! They are humans!

I know that the half-baked education you got in Nigeria isn't helping issues, but try and understand that this is their fundamental human right.

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by RealEzee(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
HenryDion:

You were trying to sound smart, but ended up sounding like a painful, ignorant homophobe.

Serial killers kill people. They inflict pains, hurt and more.

Lesbians, on the other hand, don't harm anyone. Whoever they are with consented to the act.. No force, no harm, nothing at all.

What two adults do with their time, money and space is none of your business.

I'm not forcing anything on you. I'm telling you not to discriminate! They are humans!

I know that the half-baked education you got in Nigeria isn't helping issues, but try and understand that this is their fundamental human right.
did I say I discriminate by saying I have no biggies with those of same sex attraction or you just went all berserk for no reason?
Is this advocacy or it is sheer antagonism from your comment stating I'm a homophobe? You have alot to do on yourself tho, try yoga or something.

Live and let's live jejeli, both are fueled by passion no matter how you try to spin it and equally both claim biological, can't do anything about it, so cut the crap when a serial killer stating passion and biology as motive is compared to anyone else.

like I earlier some same sex persons discriminate against trannies too, straights are not left out of it too, same treatment is given to straights by the same sex, so what's the fuzz, let everyone jejeli dey their lane.
Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Incredible128: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Some Nigerians no get work; see some people up there arguing over another person's script ; well what do I know , me sef no get work grin( grin
Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by NNAMDIII(m): 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
But oga sir you're a man na
Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Petyr1: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2020
HenryDion:

What makes them abnormal?

why will someone decide that it the opposite sex they want as partner when you know very well that reproduction is not possible, that is just the first point.

maybe we should start learning from animals because I have never seen a male dog having sex with a male dog
Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2020
Petyr1:

why will someone decide that it the opposite sex they want as partner when you know very well that reproduction is not possible, that is just the first point.

maybe we should start learning from animals because I have never seen a male dog having sex with a male dog

This comment shows that you've been living under the rock for years.

Homosexuality is very natural, and beautiful too.

Homosexuality has been found in over 1500 species of animals.

Guess what?

Homophobia exist among one specie - humans like you.

Why not expose yourself and stop making dumb statements?

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2020
RealEzee:
did I say I discriminate by saying I have no biggies with those of same sex attraction or you just went all berserk for no reason?
Is this advocacy or it is sheer antagonism from your comment stating I'm a homophobe? You have alot to do on yourself tho, try yoga or something.

Live and let's live jejeli, both are fueled by passion no matter how you try to spin it and equally both claim biological, can't do anything about it, so cut the crap when a serial killer stating passion and biology as motive is compared to anyone else.

like I earlier some same sex persons discriminate against trannies too, straights are not left out of it too, same treatment is given to straights by the same sex, so what's the fuzz, let everyone jejeli dey their lane.

If you can rank serial killers with homosexuals with reason like they are fueled by biological passion, that means I can compare you with serial killers too, since straights are also fueled with biological passion, right?

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Petyr1: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2020
HenryDion:

This comment shows that you've been living under the rock for years.
Homosexuality is very natural, and beautiful too.
Homosexuality has been found in over 1500 species of animals.
Guess what?
Homophobia exist among one specie - humans like you.
Why not expose yourself and stop making dumb statements?
i know you will have something stupid to say Today is Monday, peace ✌️
Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by RealEzee(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2020
HenryDion:

If you can rank serial killers with homosexuals with reason like they are fueled by biological passion, that means I can compare you with serial killers too, since straights are also fueled with biological passion, right?
.... "Live and let's live jejeli, both are fueled by passion no matter how you try to spin it and equally both claim biological, can't do anything about it, so cut the crap when a serial killer stating passion and biology as motive is compared to anyone else."
did I spare anyone what's the fuzz highlighting straights? All can be compared to a serial killer who claims passion and biological for his/her/it acts when probed.
Like I earlier live and let's live jejeli
Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Petyr1:

i know you will have something stupid to say
Today is Monday, peace ✌️

Said by a dullard who have no counter to prove his stance. You're forgiven, sin no more! wink

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by Perogbangba(f): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2020
Chaiiiii, I can imagine the heartbreak.
Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by HuntSon(m): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
LGBTQ is really the new clickbait! Just type three paragraphs of nonsense these days, insert a fake LGBTQ story and boom! Watch the homphobes swarm here in their droves! Joro knows how it's done cheesy

Seeing someone equate homosexuality with serial killing makes me feel like cursing whoever siphons the money for the education budget, but then again, i remember that Nigerians deserve their leaders.

To those of you crying under this thread, I'm just here to tell you that, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A QUEER ONE IN EVERY LINEAGE. so i hope you know what that means kiss

Ehn! I remember, abeg i dey find boyfriend cry

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by RichieMichie: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
HuntSon:
LGBTQ is really the new clickbait! Just type three paragraphs of nonsense these days, insert a fake LGBTQ story and boom! Watch the homphobes swarm here in their droves! Joro knows how it's done cheesy

Seeing someone equate homosexuality with serial killing makes me feel like cursing whoever siphons the money for the education budget, but then again, i remember that Nigerians deserve their leaders.

To those of you crying under this thread, I'm just here to tell you that, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A QUEER ONE IN EVERY LINEAGE. so i hope you know what that means kiss

Ehn! I remember, abeg i dey find boyfriend cry

Shhh, nor tell them.

Abeg where can I submit my cv? I want to apply for the post of your boyfriend grin

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by HuntSon(m): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2020
RichieMichie:

Shhh, nor tell them.

Abeg where can I submit my cv? I want to apply for the post of your boyfriend grin

Are you up to the task? cool you wey get boyfriend sad

1 Like

Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by RichieMichie: 6:39am On Jul 07, 2020
HuntSon:

Are you up to the task? cool you wey get boyfriend sad

If you mean my spiritual husband boyfriend, nah, he wouldn't mind
Re: What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. by HuntSon(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
RichieMichie:

If you mean my spiritual husband boyfriend, nah, he wouldn't mind

I don't trust u...guys named Richie are usually Brhoes wink anyways...mail me ur qualifications wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ? / For Married and soon to be married Men / Mums Help!! Drinking Cold Water After Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.