Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 (2821 Views)

Why Do Marriages Get Boring After Sometime? � / Quality Europe And Asia Men Clothing And Accessories From 1500 / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Here we go again. Business open 24/7
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by RedNStripes(f): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2020
Elder0001:

It’s even more costly than wallpapers.

Exactly. And durability has not been tested and proven. Not to talk of health effect it may have on occupants.
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2020
RedNStripes:

Exactly. And durability has not been tested and proven. Not to talk of health effect it may have on occupants.
business open 24/7... you can get water and soap To clean it if your child mistakenly pours soup on it. That’s how durable it is. Plus only molten and untreated polyurethane causes health hazards
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by veave(f): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
I would love this. But water has spoilt my wall even after screeding. So what do I do because as I'm talking to you the wall is swollen and the paint is falling off. This is just one year of screeding and painting. After buying this now, do I screed again before laying it? Is there any special gum I need? Plus, will it swell with the wall again and fall off? I'm looking for a permanent solution for my wall as I can't be painting every year.
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
veave:
I would love this. But water has spoilt my wall even after screeding. So what do I do because as I'm talking to you the wall is swollen and the paint is falling off. This is just one year of screeding and painting. After buying this now, do I screed again before laying it? Is there any special gum I need? Plus, will it swell with the wall again and fall off? I'm looking for a permanent solution for my wall as I can't be painting every year.
you’ll have to scrape off the paint from the wall since it’s going to peel off due to the moist. Thereafter, allow The wall to dry if possible. then you can apply the Wall sticker on the dry wall. No matter the rain that falls it won’t cause your room to dampen anymore

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Available 24/7. Contact is on my profile
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by Asadujames202(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
nnadychuks:
The (treated) polyurethane foam panel is an absorbent decorative product for installation on walls and ceilings. It is used to enhance a facility without making mayor aesthetic changes.

This product has been developed to correct acoustic problems usually found in any space, such as echo, concentration or excessive reverberation time, responsible for distorting sound in a space.

Material: faux leather
usage: entertainment
usage: administration
usage: household
usage: commerce
model number: self-adhesive
pattern: solid
function: moisture-proof
function: waterproof
function: sound-absorbing
function: soundproof
function: mould-proof
function: heat insulation
feature: mildew resistant
feature: extra thick
feature: self-adhesive
feature: water resistant
feature: environment friendly
feature: formaldehyde-free
Price: white #1500
Other colors: #2000
Mobile/WhatsApp: 08116671284

Looks fancier compared to wallpaper
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
I’ve this wallpaper on my wall. Very durable! Good to know it’s in Nigeria now. It will save you the plenty stress of screeding for wallpaper
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2020
Asadujames202:

Looks fancier compared to wallpaper
even more durable. Thanks
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2020
yettymuse:
I’ve this wallpaper on my wall. Very durable! Good to know it’s in Nigeria now. It will save you the plenty stress of screeding for wallpaper
God bless you... it’s what I used for my wall since last year and it’s still sitting on the wall perfectly since then. No screeding, just peel off the bark and attach it on the wall.
Thank you for spreading the good news
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by psucc(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2020
nnadychuks:
God bless you... it’s what I used for my wall since last year and it’s still sitting on the wall perfectly since then. No screeding, just peel off the bark and attach it on the wall.
The walls must be plastered and or painted?
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2020
psucc:
The walls must be plastered and or painted?
plastering would add strength to the wall and ceiling, otherwise you don’t really need to plaster it first
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2020
nnadychuks:
i hope this helps to push your brand. Push more on Instagram, make videos and show it works, I hope this photo helps to push your brand

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Good morning my people. Business continues as usual
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by Hakeeb123: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
yettymuse:
i hope this helps to push your brand. Push more on Instagram, make videos and show it works, I hope this photo helps to push your brand

Please how can i get this in lagos?

i cant send money to delta oh. Make dem no use me self count scores on nairaland.
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hakeeb123:

Please how can i get this in lagos?

i cant send money to delta oh. Make dem no use me self count scores on nairaland.
hahaha okay I’ll accept pay on delivery
Re: Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good day my people!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm still here because of my kids / Please Tell Me How To Make My Marriage A Happy One / Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.